Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2019, 08:32 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,168,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
According to the spirit of Ama, to be able to be saved, one must believe that Jesus Christ is true man and true God, and own work. Hell is real. Where will those who disbelieve be sent to?
We will be right beside you in heaven, laughing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2019, 08:50 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,383,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
We will be right beside you in heaven, laughing.
Laughing with him, not at him.

Old 03-30-2019, 08:55 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,273,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
I am certain laughter will be a big part of it, especially about the foolish things we held onto for dear life thinking they were of some value. You mean Lord al my beliefs counted for nothing ?. Well Camps i did try and tell you to let go of them all and just be still and relax into all that i am to you.

Old 03-30-2019, 08:58 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,168,052 times
Quote:
Of course.

Old 03-30-2019, 08:59 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,344,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
The Lake of fire is about correction, not damnation.
Quote:
Or healing and transformation.
Yep.

Old 04-01-2019, 02:02 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,725,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
The Lake of fire is about correction, not damnation.
Rev 20:14

And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Rev 20:15

And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

SO YOU THINK... HE IS GOING TO CORRECT "DEATH AND HELL" IN THE LAKE OF "THE SECOND DEATH" ?

WHAT DO THEY BECOME WHEN HE IS DONE CORRECTING THEM ?
WHAT DOES DEATH BECOME WHEN YOU ARE DONE BAKING IT ?
WHAT DOES HELL BECOME WHEN YOU ARE DONE BAKING IT?

WHAt I know for sure is that it will never become LIFE !

Old 04-01-2019, 02:12 PM

I mean if you all are going to make up your own ideas about God . please stop using his terms while condemning his records of his interaction with mankind/ the Bible ..
.. I mean satan believes in God and loves to twist the word also..
just stop using his His written word then .
If your kind of "god" //// isn't big enough to keep His word true. you can't know him and you did not make him Lord of your life if
he can't keep his word true and thus you can't believe he will keep his promises either !
that is what a Christian is... not just a person who believes there is a god../ but a person who believe he is relevant to their life and that means he can keep his word and thus can keep them like He keeps his promises and his Word !

at least stop using any of his words or concepts or
Any thing of His and then twist it up to make less than zero sense of it .

They are not our concepts to twist people !
deal with what it says and confirms or leave it be.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 04-01-2019 at 02:22 PM..

Old 04-02-2019, 11:33 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,601,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
from the fall and Adam's first thoughts after it .. and from Eve on..
the fall created fear in mankind. All of sudden they feared God in all the wrong ways to "fear" Him. They had teh fear that hides from him.. not the fear that respects him.
the same God who only the night before had comforted them and taught them. now They were afraid of him.

what is the " hell" that existed right and torments mankind right NOW then? the hell he has to end !!
but he can not end it because it gets it's own authority by the minds of men NOW! who when they die hide there from God.
hell is it is fear ! and it is hate !! then it is murder and it is pride .. and on and on that is rooted in fear !! .. and it existed because first men fear God in the wrong kind of fear !! and that men fear in their tiny minds is why it exists , because it feeds on itself !!

Now days men fear hell..as they should . but they fear also the same one who can end hell!
They fear death and more so fear they the one who can end death!
they fear , they hate and they murder there is where hell is and it must be ended also with the death itand man created.

a lesson from the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parabl...e_Prodigal_Son

the son was sure that he could do better without than his Father. so he took his share and ran and lost it all..

the point is that that child had to come to the place that he was willingand humbled enough to even be a servant in his father's house.
why because that is what it takes for us to begin to be willing accept the Fathers/ and God Mercy and his Forgiveness.
Father is not afraid of sin or our fear .. because sometimes that is what he has to use to drive us back to his arms of mercy. because the fear of staying where we are is worse fate than our fear of Him or our fear of him rejecting us.

just as Jesus said here in this parable. it is in some ways this the root and same story as the Prodigal son. it is sins response. that says I don't need anything from Jesus or his Father , because of fear? yes! because of pride? yes!

Jhn 13:5

After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.

Jhn 13:6

Then cometh he to Simon Peter: and Peter saith unto him, Lord, dost thou wash my feet?

Jhn 13:7

Jesus answered and said unto him, What I do thou knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter.

Jhn 13:8

Peter saith unto him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me.

Jhn 13:9

Simon Peter saith unto him, Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and my head.

but that moment Peter had come to the place where he was willing to be the servant of God.. but he was not yet wanting to one ""the sons of God"..
He was not yet ready to accept fully all the mercy the Father can lavish on his children who return to him , how they return does not matter to him anymore than it matters to the father in the earlier parable.... the Fashter and son is overJOYed no matter how you get there!

I spent 40+ years in his word and in his Spirit arging with the Lord and my own heart .
and only in the trails and testings of the last 3 years could I by his hand enter into a place where I could except my full inheritance as one of the Father's JOY's / Daughters / Ahabah gyil / Abigail רִנָּה.

in Hebrews 2 it says.
Heb 2:15

And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

and Rev 21:8

“But cowards, unbelievers, the corrupt, murderers, the immoral, those who practice witchcraft, idol worshipers, and all liars—their fate is in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

why does he hate these so much ? because they are rooted in FEAR. hell is between the mind of mankind.

ever seen a kid misrerable at his own maybe birthday party?

because he was incapable in that momen tyo to recieve the blessings of love and mercy and grace his parents are trying to give him..
God is the same only as he brings us to a place where we can over come fear and the fear of death are we then brave enough to enter into all his mercies and grace he wishes to give us as his children..

I am Now titanium and nothing can take me from the hand of God and his mercy and His grace and His love is the only thing that holds menow . and nothing men might wish to do to me can touch me.
they can't touch this.. nah nah nah nah .... can't crush this.. it is titanium.....

and in their mercy He will bring mankind to that point where they can see his merciesto the brave and open mided,,, not guided by their FEAR OF HIMAND THEIR FEAR OF CHANGE.. . but to enter in they will have to overcome their fear of him.. . and all will have the choice to either cower from him forever because death and hell in mens heads will end forever in his presense, or they will see his great Love and all that He wishes to give anyone who draws near to him of their own will.

because he can't force anyone to recieve his gifts.
like the boy who is miserable at his own birthday party or miserable at disneyland. we have all seen children do this.. you do that also.. I did that also..
They/ we have and are all party poopers , sometimes we all have been that party pooper. but the party poops are fearful creatures, all they talk about is hell and death. because that is all they can see.. their mind so closed by their fear that can't learn anything else, until we enter into his love for us. then he will draw us out of where it is we are hiding from him.. because we fear his gifts..
Yes God Word peaks to our fears to draw us out and make us want or hope to walk in his love for us..

but I am telling you hell and death will end and there is nothing redeemable about any of that.
please pray and ask him for proof of your fear and your closed mind and proof of His love and the openness and joy he wishes to lavish on you and all who can enter into his mercies for us ?

christians are Christians because He has proved himself to them over and over and over again..
please just ask him..
come to the waters.... his word will wash us .. his spirit leads us to him who is mercy and grace..
That a big bowl of word salad just to say god screwed up creating humans and regretted doing so.

Genesis 6:6 King James Version (KJV)

6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

Old 04-02-2019, 11:58 AM

oops deleted the wrong one! I guess I was trying to delete someone else's post ...
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
from the fall and Adam's first thoughts after it .. and from Eve on..
the fall created fear in mankind. All of sudden they feared God in all the wrong ways to "fear" Him. They had teh fear that hides from him.. not the fear that respects him.
the same God who only the night before had comforted them and taught them. now They were afraid of him.

what is the " hell" that existed right and torments mankind right NOW then? the hell he has to end !! because it gets it's own authority by the minds of men NOW! who when they die hide there from God.
hell is it is fear ! and it is hate !! then it is murder and it is pride .. and on and on that is rooted in fear !! .. and it existed because first men fear God in the wrong kind of fear !! and that men fear in their tiny minds is why it exists , because it feeds on itself !!

Now days men fear hell..as they should as it is not the playground some hope for... but they fear also the same one who can end hell!
They/ we all have ..... the fear death and more so fear the the one who can end death!
they/ we all have fear , some hate and soem go on to murder, there is where hell is and it must be ended also with the death man created.

a lesson from the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parabl...e_Prodigal_Son

the son was sure that he could do better without than his Father. so he took his share and ran and lost it all..

the point is that that child had to come to the place that he was willingand humbled enough to even be a servant in his father's house.
why because that is what it takes for us to begin to be willing accept the Fathers/ and God Mercy and his Forgiveness.
Father is not afraid of sin or our fear .. because sometimes that is what he has to use to drive us back to his arms of mercy. because the fear of staying where we are is worse fate than our fear of Him or our fear of him rejecting us.

just as Jesus said here in this parable. it is in some ways this the root and same story as the Prodigal son. it is sins response. that says I don't need anything from Jesus or his Father , because of fear? yes! because of pride? yes!

Jhn 13:5

After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.

Jhn 13:6

Then cometh he to Simon Peter: and Peter saith unto him, Lord, dost thou wash my feet?

Jhn 13:7

Jesus answered and said unto him, What I do thou knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter.

Jhn 13:8

Peter saith unto him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me.

Jhn 13:9

Simon Peter saith unto him, Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and my head.

but that moment Peter had come to the place where he was willing to be the servant of God.. but he was not yet wanting to one ""the sons of God"..
He was not yet ready to accept fully all the mercy the Father can lavish on his children who return to him , how they return does not matter to him anymore than it matters to the father in the earlier parable.... the Fashter and son is overJOYed no matter how you get there!

I spent 40+ years in his word and in his Spirit arging with the Lord and my own heart .
and only in the trails and testings of the last 3 years could I by his hand enter into a place where I could except my full inheritance as one of the Father's JOY's / Daughters / Ahabah gyil / Abigail רִנָּה.

in Hebrews 2 it says.
Heb 2:15

And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

and Rev 21:8

“But cowards, unbelievers, the corrupt, murderers, the immoral, those who practice witchcraft, idol worshipers, and all liars—their fate is in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

why does he hate these so much ? because they are rooted in FEAR. hell is between the mind of mankind.

ever seen a kid misrerable at his own maybe birthday party?

because he was incapable in that momen tyo to recieve the blessings of love and mercy and grace his parents are trying to give him..
God is the same only as he brings us to a place where we can over come fear and the fear of death are we then brave enough to enter into all his mercies and grace he wishes to give us as his children..

I am Now titanium and nothing can take me from the hand of God and his mercy and His grace and His love is the only thing that holds menow . and nothing men might wish to do to me can touch me.
they can't touch this.. nah nah nah nah .... can't crush this.. it is titanium.....

and in their mercy He will bring mankind to that point where they can see his merciesto the brave and open mided,,, not guided by their FEAR OF HIMAND THEIR FEAR OF CHANGE.. . but to enter in they will have to overcome their fear of him.. . and all will have the choice to either cower from him forever because death and hell in mens heads will end forever in his presense, or they will see his great Love and all that He wishes to give anyone who draws near to him of their own will.

because he can't force anyone to recieve his gifts.
like the boy who is miserable at his own birthday party or miserable at disneyland. we have all seen children do this.. you do that also.. I did that also..
They/ we have and are all party poopers , sometimes we all have been that party pooper. but the party poops are fearful creatures, all they talk about is hell and death. because that is all they can see.. their mind so closed by their fear that can't learn anything else, until we enter into his love for us. then he will draw us out of where it is we are hiding from him.. because we fear his gifts..
Yes God Word peaks to our fears to draw us out and make us want or hope to walk in his love for us..

but I am telling you hell and death will end and there is nothing redeemable about any of that.
please pray and ask him for proof of your fear and your closed mind and proof of His love and the openness and joy he wishes to lavish on you and all who can enter into his mercies for us ?

christians are Christians because He has proved himself to them over and over and over again..
please just ask him..
come to the waters.... his word will wash us .. his spirit leads us to him who is mercy and grace..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 04-02-2019 at 12:51 PM..

Old 04-02-2019, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
That a big bowl of word salad just to say god screwed up creating humans and regretted doing so.

Genesis 6:6 King James Version (KJV)

6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
as right Now I think I am titanium. I will say Jesus Loves me and he did not regret creating me!
I know he does NOT regret any of his kids.. but longs to lavish his gifts on every child ! and had the same longing and provision both old and new testament.

I think he does regrets the fear and tiny minds of madkind when lost in their own heads . lost in fear and lost in itself , unwilling to step towards him / and return to him, I am sure he regrets that part...
but

8But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and the helmet of our hope of salvation. 9For God has not appointed us to suffer wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with Him

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 04-02-2019 at 01:00 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity