Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2019, 07:08 PM

3,220 posts, read 925,486 times

Advertisements

"Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away. 36 "But about that day and hour no one knows, neither the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Notice Jesus says the son does not know the day or hour.
Why does He say the son and not myself?

Because He was actually the Father posing as the son.

The servant of God is the son.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2019, 07:50 PM

23,161 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post
"Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away. 36 "But about that day and hour no one knows, neither the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Notice Jesus says the son does not know the day or hour.
Why does He say the son and not myself?

Because He was actually the Father posing as the son.

The servant of God is the son.
Centuries after centuries of Rosh Hashanah being known as the hidden day that no man is supposed to speak about because it is the day of judgement, and everyone knows what day it is, and ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL IN THE DARK FOR OBVIOUS REASONS, THEY CANNOT KNOW THE DAY, IT IS STILL HIDDEN FROM ALL YOU GENTILES.

IDIOMS.

It doesn'tnmatter what people or language we discuss, each people and language have MYRIADS of idioms pertaining to their culture, their heritage, and certainly the religion of 7 feasts they keep with traditions, ritjals and idioms KNOWN by the people who love the language, the culture, the traditions who know the idoms.

At the last Trump

What is the date of the last Trump?

Are Christians seriously confused about the set and appointed date of the last Trump?

What is the last Trump and where does it come from?

The ram caught in the thicket and he had two horns, nd one of these horns is the first Trumpet blown, and the first Trumpet is blown on the feast of WEEKS, there is no confusion what the trumpet is and what it does. The other trumpet of that fam is called THE LAST TRUMP and the feast of Trumpet begins and judgment is appointed against all Gentile nations in how they have treated God's chosen people.

ONLY Christians are confused when the last Trump is, and ONLY Christians are confused about the day of Judgment on the first day of Trumpets on the last trump.

People who know God's religion who know the times and seasons are certainly not confused about the hidden day which has ALWAYS BEEN THE HIDDEN DAY.

Those who know the religion Jesus practiced, they know EXACTLY what day it is when somebody says,'' The day no man knows, the day hidden from Gentiles.''

It remains hidden to Gentiles because of the fact that Gentiles reject any study in God's recorded religion with his 7 feasts all appointed for his own missions. Christians reject the culture and heritage of Jewish traditions, riturals, prayers of the Torah cycle and known Jewish idioms about judgement day, about the last Trump.

Just as Paul said,'' '' But you are not in the dark, you KNOW THE TIMES AND SEASONS, ''

Paul flat out told them that because they knew the Sabbaths and Feasts, they knew the day and that Jesus couldn't possibly come as a thief in tne night BECAUSE THEY KNEW THE DAY.

They knew Rosh Hashanah was the last Trump, they knew the judgment appointed for the last trump, it is ONLY Hidden from Gentiles, and it is hidden for the best reasons.

Old 04-01-2019, 08:09 PM

Like rooster in Matthew 24, you see rooster just like all Gentiles, but a rooster is a person waking up the priests for their duties during the big holy days, and when you see it used in a parable of Jesus, Jesus isn't relating a time of the day to you, he is speaking in culture, in tradition of what a rooster does, and what day it is, it is a parable, and every word is used to relay a secret to those who know the language. But if I try and explain, I get laughed at lol.

EVERYTHING Jesus said in Matthew 24 is DIRECTLY linked to the fall High Holy days in idioms, in tradition, in culture, in heritage CONCERNING GOD'S RELIGION GENTILES DON'T STUDY.

Matthew 24 is Jesus telling and warning a person who is entering their second season beginning on Rosh Hashanah, the last Trump.

JESUS is telling and warning the Christian exactly what is going to him as he is moving through a progressive plan in those 7 feasts. ( Kingdom against Kingdom) YOU.

EVERYTHING IN MATTHEW 24 is about Rosh Hasbanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot and Shemini atzeret where everything said in Matthew 24 is hidden in the language of idioms, of known prayers, of events already known to take place on exact days.

Before anyone should ever study Matthew 24, they should already know what is said and done on the hign holy days of the fall, you read Matthew 24, and you begin on Tishri 1, ON THE LAST TRUMP, and all you are doing is speaking of what happens on those appointed days, you are speaking about idioms, traditions and rituals THAT ONLY THE PEOPLE WHO KEPT GOD'S FEASTS WOULD KNOW.

Just like the silliness of Gentiles trying to figure out the facts of the law concerning obtaining God's seal in your forehead, it isn't up for Gentiles to speak about, it's the freaking law, Gentiles aren't going to change the meanings of God's law and culture thousands of years old, JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORANT, never having studied what they are talking about.

ALL OF GOD'S PEOPLE KNOW WHEN JUDGMENT DAY IS, IT IS HIDDEN TO GENTILES.

Why is it so hard to believe that what Jesus said concerned his 7 appointed feast days that lay out all his missions?

I tell people,'' The secret in knowing the parables is knowing the religion of God.''

People call me a liar, I suppose they think there is no chance that what Jesus said could be related to his own appointed visitation days created for man to literally know their own visitation.

Bizarro

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-01-2019 at 08:17 PM..

Old 04-01-2019, 09:44 PM

This thread is not about when the son of man is coming back.

It is about who he is. Why did Jesus say your Lord and why say the son doesn't know the day or hour.

Was He speaking about more than one person?

I believe He was and that is why He spoke in the third person.

Scripture scripture supports it.

Old 04-02-2019, 09:23 AM

The thread is about Matthew 24, and to use any of it involves all of it, it is an ongoing speech about the same thing going right through chapter 25. Both chapters are depicting what unfolds in the fall holy days, and Jesus speaking of the day of the Lord should prove that, the season of Sukkot is appointed for the coming of the Lord, in you.

Old 04-02-2019, 09:41 AM

'' The kingdom of God commeth not with observation, nobody will go and say,'' Look, the kingdom is there, or look,the kingdom is there, Behold, the kingdom of God is within you.''

Matthew 24 is about the coming of the Lord in the second season of rains, during the season of Sukkot, his comings and goings is as the rain.

The kingdom does not just suddenly appear with observation, the appearing of Jesus is within his clouds of witnesses, he doesn't come with a loud crack of lightning that everyone will see, the kingdom is within you, and the instruction for his appearnce is instruction for every generation that has lived till now. All this instruction in Matthew 24 is what takes place inside you before the Lord can arrive, you have to be willing to get past the fallen spirit within you before you can invite a new man in.

Old 04-02-2019, 01:19 PM

63,815 posts, read 40,099,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
'' The kingdom of God commeth not with observation, nobody will go and say,'' Look, the kingdom is there, or look,the kingdom is there, Behold, the kingdom of God is within you.''

Matthew 24 is about the coming of the Lord in the second season of rains, during the season of Sukkot, his comings and goings is as the rain.

The kingdom does not just suddenly appear with observation, the appearing of Jesus is within his clouds of witnesses, he doesn't come with a loud crack of lightning that everyone will see, the kingdom is within you, and the instruction for his appearnce is instruction for every generation that has lived till now. All this instruction in Matthew 24 is what takes place inside you before the Lord can arrive, you have to be willing to get past the fallen spirit within you before you can invite a new man in.
I find it fascinating that you can see so many things correctly and still be beholden to the ancient ignorance of our primitive ancestors - Oh, IMO.

Old 04-02-2019, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
I find it fascinating that you can see so many things correctly and still be beholden to the ancient ignorance of our primitive ancestors - Oh, IMO.
Everyone has a preconcieved idea about me, most people don't get the two sides I come from. I will agure why Christians are not Ephraim and Judah, and then I will augue how they are Ephraim and Judah by flesh and spirit. People view me as if I were a person trying to keep the laws of Moses when that couldn't be further from the truth, I am seen as a legalistic when that couldn't be further from the truth, and I am looking at a thing in a way most people can't see. The volumne of the book, it is of you, it is a handbook for humans, and the law a wedding document of a marriage of flesh and spirit that you are currently in.

Old 04-02-2019, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post

Wrong. So wrong.

The kingdom of God is among you.

Think.

The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Why did Jesus say that?

Because the righteous are the kingdom of God, the kingdom of heaven.

"No one knows the son except the Father and no one knows the Father except the son and whomever the Son will reveal Him."

I know Him and I keep His word.

Old 04-02-2019, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post
Wrong. So wrong.

The kingdom of God is among you.

Think.

Why did Jesus say that?

Because the righteous are the kingdom of God, the kingdom of heaven.

"No one knows the son except the Father and no one knows the Father except the son and whomever the Son will reveal Him."

I know Him and I keep His word.

No, the righteous are not the kingdom of heaven, it is the wicked and the righteous contained within a single person.

WHAT YOU ARE -

The kingdom of heaven is what you are.

Kingdom against kingdom and this is when you want to follow the desires of the flesh, and then something else is there that is so foriegn, so opposite and it also has a voice saying,'' Now Free, you know that what you want to do is wrong.''

There is an evil kingdom and there is a righteous kingdom inside you and each of these kingdoms have an eye, each kingdom have a hand, each kingdom has 12 ribs, each kingdom has two pipes of the heart and the spirit of 4 beasts rules over all 4 pipes.

You are the divided kingdom because of the fact that you are two kings, and neither wants to give up their kingdom to submit to the other so there shall only be one ruler. Should the flesh be submissive to the spirit or shall the spirit be submissive to the flesh.

ONLY you can decide, and these impulses are not you, you are between the kingdoms, even a city named Jerusalem between two kingdoms, whatever you have done, you have done by 3, by water, by blood, and by spirit, and the water and the blood are the two witnesses that will testify of everything you do.

Why are you a kingdom divided?

We all are, but some of us have found a way to completely submit the flesh to the will of the spirit, and if a person can achieve this, miracles happen.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-02-2019 at 08:06 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity