Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2019, 01:35 PM

709 posts, read 378,031 times

Advertisements

21. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in heaven.

22. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy name do many mighty works?

23. And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

So there is a christian's and then there is the true christian's.

When I was not yet true christian I still believed, that I was because I was a blind, so I believed what I wanted to believe. But the true christian was born after I start to serve God, and Lord. I received a gift from Spirit. A gift which a man could not practice from books by him self, and I start to understand spiritual messages, like dreams and writings. Spirit gives gifts, but it seems that very little there is christians with gift today, and I believe it is because very little there are true christians today. This world and all the joy of it is more important than the true way of our Lord Jesus. There seems to not be understanding, or fear of Lord, just darkness inside of mans mind and inside of churches. And there seems to be no way to wake you in to true life, which is in our Lord Jesus Christ. If you love this world there is no room for God's wisdom. Everything which has been sown will be fade.

This is the message which you don't wan't to hear but still it is the message which you need to hear when you still have the time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2019, 03:09 PM

9,690 posts, read 10,020,758 times
People who have had callings of Jesus Christ and fell into lawlessness will fall into faithlessness under a curse , where these people will have to repent and turn back to Christ , as it is the lack of faith that can doom a soul were Jesus does not know them ...Where Holy Spirit will not leave these people and take the gifts of His grace away until Jesus releases Holy Spirit from these people

Old 04-04-2019, 05:06 PM

1,382 posts, read 768,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
People who have had callings of Jesus Christ and fell into lawlessness will fall into faithlessness under a curse , where these people will have to repent and turn back to Christ , as it is the lack of faith that can doom a soul were Jesus does not know them ...Where Holy Spirit will not leave these people and take the gifts of His grace away until Jesus releases Holy Spirit from these people
It is sin which separates man from God (Isaiah 59:2). Not to say that sin by way of ignorance is to cause a complete severance, but knowingly sinning, is to cut oneself off from the Spirit of God. To sin unknowingly is to cause yourself hurt, and you might want to get educated quickly to regain a healthy state of being. To say one is to "turn back to Christ" is empty rhetoric. What does one repent from? What gifts of grace?

New American Standard Bible Isaiah 59:2
But your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, And your sins have hidden His face from you so that He does not hear.

Old 04-05-2019, 06:55 AM

2,029 posts, read 1,365,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndpillar View Post
It is sin which separates man from God (Isaiah 59:2). Not to say that sin by way of ignorance is to cause a complete severance, but knowingly sinning, is to cut oneself off from the Spirit of God. To sin unknowingly is to cause yourself hurt, and you might want to get educated quickly to regain a healthy state of being. To say one is to "turn back to Christ" is empty rhetoric. What does one repent from? What gifts of grace?

New American Standard Bible Isaiah 59:2
But your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, And your sins have hidden His face from you so that He does not hear.
It is not so much the sin but our reaction to it. Adam hid himself when he didn't have to. God is a smart guy, He knew we would sin all along, in fact, He planned it. So get out there and party all over again like it's 1999.

Old 04-05-2019, 07:28 AM

1,146 posts, read 649,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikko Ainasoja View Post
21. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in heaven.

22. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy name do many mighty works?

23. And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

So there is a christian's and then there is the true christian's.

When I was not yet true christian I still believed, that I was because I was a blind, so I believed what I wanted to believe. But the true christian was born after I start to serve God, and Lord. I received a gift from Spirit. A gift which a man could not practice from books by him self, and I start to understand spiritual messages, like dreams and writings. Spirit gives gifts, but it seems that very little there is christians with gift today, and I believe it is because very little there are true christians today. This world and all the joy of it is more important than the true way of our Lord Jesus. There seems to not be understanding, or fear of Lord, just darkness inside of mans mind and inside of churches. And there seems to be no way to wake you in to true life, which is in our Lord Jesus Christ. If you love this world there is no room for God's wisdom. Everything which has been sown will be fade.

This is the message which you don't wan't to hear but still it is the message which you need to hear when you still have the time.
Ceremonial righteousness does not save. Ceremonial cleanliness does not impress God. Human acts of righteousness have no meaning to God.

All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away. - Isaiah 64:6

God does not hear the prayer of the sinner .....

except for the prayer of repentance....

Pray, therefore, for a spirit of repentance that God may hear your petition for mercy and grant absolution for your sins.

Repent now. The days are evil and no one knows if he or she will seen another sunrise.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity