Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2019, 07:12 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,289,070 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
Even if you feel it doesn't apply to your belief system is it okay if others believe it?
Of cause, but to their own detriment. I would hate to guess how many Christians are screwed up in their because of bible verses like this. If God isn’t big enough to not allow a bit of blasphemy against himself in the Light that Jesus said forgive them “they don’t know what they are doing”, then there’s a weak spot in his armor .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2019, 08:27 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,727,845 times
"is it okay for others to believe differently than he does"
the issue isn't that you believe in lies..
the issue is that you do trust your lies more than you will trust Him ..
so then
when you are confronted with him or his truths, then what you chose to do with your favorite pack of lies and untruths, which became the real issue .. because y/our favorite lies , undoubtedly placed there by his enemies.. both spiritual and physical entities... it is what will guild your reactions to him.

either of these will get you the whole story/ parable

Mat 12:43

When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.
Luk 11:24

When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.

that is why the house that our lies built in our souls get 7 worse demons ..
"and the state of the man is worse than in the begining"

that house of lies will be your guild to your reaction to him.

and why He says ...
Mat 15:11

Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

because even the purest things can and do get twisted by a twisted mind/ heart/ will/ seat of emotions/ soul .
the lies we believe that are not what he believes will guild our reaction to Him AND to his people doing his will at his command in the earth....

I been there done that have the T shirt, don't want to go back for a visit....

Old 04-10-2019, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
"is it okay for others to believe differently than he does"
the issue isn't that you believe in lies..
the issue is that you do trust your lies more than you will trust Him ..
so then
when you are confronted with him or his truths, then what you chose to do with your favorite pack of lies and untruths, which became the real issue .. because y/our favorite lies , undoubtedly placed there by his enemies.. both spiritual and physical entities... it is what will guild your reactions to him.

either of these will get you the whole story/ parable

Mat 12:43

When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.
Luk 11:24

When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.

that is why the house that our lies built in our souls get 7 worse demons ..
"and the state of the man is worse than in the begining"

that house of lies will be your guild to your reaction to him.

and why He says ...
Mat 15:11

Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

because even the purest things can and do get twisted by a twisted mind/ heart/ will/ seat of emotions/ soul .
the lies we believe that are not what he believes will guild our reaction to Him AND to his people doing his will at his command in the earth....

I been there done that have the T shirt, don't want to go back for a visit....
What do you mean by his truths ?. Jesus Christ is the revelation of the truth of God, and God our Father said to listen to him. So when it comes to forgiveness, we listen to Christ within who is the wisdom, knowledge and understanding of God.

Old 04-12-2019, 08:19 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,727,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
What do you mean by his truths ?. Jesus Christ is the revelation of the truth of God, and God our Father said to listen to him. So when it comes to forgiveness, we listen to Christ within who is the wisdom, knowledge and understanding of God.
you are speaking about just forgiveness? I WAS ANSWERING THIS "QUESTION"?/ STATEMENT / ACCUSATION? ... "is it okay for others to believe differently from him"

I was speaking about all of this truths "the wisdom, knowledge and understanding of God" that can hide in fingerprints of God everywhere... and can" hide " ( like a childS game of
hide and seek) from us if we dont' want to find his heart and or his fingerprints ( which ever you want to call it) ....

THE PRINCIPLES OF GOD ..
do you know all of his heart yet? are you sure you have found his heart ? are you sure you know the Father's heart on all or most subjects? Then don't stop praying and don't put the Book down and then " follow your heart" then.. ask him each day to show his heart and you learn to follow his heart!! If he doesn't tell you his heart when asked . then IF YOU JUST DIDN'T GET HIS DIRECTIONS...FOR SOME UNKNOWN TO YOU REASON... rely on his principles in his book next.. but not your heart .. until he has deems you heart righteous AND CLEANED AND THEN THAT HOUSE IS REPLACED AND REBUILT./REBUILT BY HIM.. (
THE GOLD HE SPEAKS ABOUT TO LEODICEA , TRUTH THAT HAVE BEEN PURIFIED BY HIM ..

" RIGHTEOUS" BECAUSE YOU DIDNT' CLEAN UP THAT HOUSE YOURSELF..
because you would always seek him first then rely on is word then if you find you did wrong then SEEK HIS UNDERSTANDING .. but what always will be with the righteous mature and tested christian.. if you fail you are humble about your wrong choices / of scriptures ETC .. so no biggy, just apologize, ask him , learn what he would have done that time ..( but for some reason spiritual or not ).. you didn't quite find his truth in it THAT TIME .. or know the heart of God on that subject at that time .. so learn it .. then move on..
Because the heart( mind will seat of emotions) of man is where your kingdom OF YOU ... lives too, NOW WE CAN ONLY SEE DEEMLY AT BEST SO HIM ASK HIM WHAT HE SEES !! BECAUSE HE CAN SEE IT ALL.

and the house where hell itself hides from God is there too.

the BRICKS OF THAT HOUSE IS THE LIES , the " I believe" that isn't what He believes or isn't what he wants for us..

SO WE MAY CLAIM TO " LOVE GOD" AND EVEN " WORSHIP LOVE " EVEN...AND HAVE DONE EVERYTHING WE DID IN HIS NAME.... BUT NOT KNOW HIS HEART AND ONLY BE ABLE TO REACT FROM OUR "HEART", THE KINGDOM THAT LIES BUILT. WHEN HE COMES HOW WE REACT TO HIM WILL TELL THE TRUTH OF WHO BUILT THE HOUSE IN YOR HEART...

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 04-12-2019 at 09:00 AM..

Old 04-12-2019, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
you are speaking about just forgiveness? I WAS ANSWERING THIS "QUESTION"?/ STATEMENT / ACCUSATION? ... "is it okay for others to believe differently from him"

I was speaking about all of this truths "the wisdom, knowledge and understanding of God" that can hide in fingerprints of God everywhere... and can" hide " ( like a childS game of
hide and seek) from us if we dont' want to find his heart and or his fingerprints ( which ever you want to call it) ....

THE PRINCIPLES OF GOD ..
do you know all of his heart yet? are you sure you have found his heart ? are you sure you know the Father's heart on all or most subjects? Then don't stop praying and don't put the Book down and then " follow your heart" then.. ask him each day to show his heart and you learn to follow his heart!! If he doesn't tell you his heart when asked . then IF YOU JUST DIDN'T GET HIS DIRECTIONS...FOR SOME UNKNOWN TO YOU REASON... rely on his principles in his book next.. but not your heart .. until he has deems you heart righteous AND CLEANED AND THEN THAT HOUSE IS REPLACED AND REBUILT./REBUILT BY HIM.. (
THE GOLD HE SPEAKS ABOUT TO LEODICEA , TRUTH THAT HAVE BEEN PURIFIED BY HIM ..

" RIGHTEOUS" BECAUSE YOU DIDNT' CLEAN UP THAT HOUSE YOURSELF..
because you would always seek him first then rely on is word then if you find you did wrong then SEEK HIS UNDERSTANDING .. but what always will be with the righteous mature and tested christian.. if you fail you are humble about your wrong choices / of scriptures ETC .. so no biggy, just apologize, ask him , learn what he would have done that time ..( but for some reason spiritual or not ).. you didn't quite find his truth in it THAT TIME .. or know the heart of God on that subject at that time .. so learn it .. then move on..
Because the heart( mind will seat of emotions) of man is where your kingdom OF YOU ... lives too, NOW WE CAN ONLY SEE DEEMLY AT BEST SO HIM ASK HIM WHAT HE SEES !! BECAUSE HE CAN SEE IT ALL.

and the house where hell itself hides from God is there too.

the BRICKS OF THAT HOUSE IS THE LIES , the " I believe" that isn't what He believes or isn't what he wants for us..

SO WE MAY CLAIM TO " LOVE GOD" AND EVEN " WORSHIP LOVE " EVEN...AND HAVE DONE EVERYTHING WE DID IN HIS NAME.... BUT NOT KNOW HIS HEART AND ONLY BE ABLE TO REACT FROM OUR "HEART", THE KINGDOM THAT LIES BUILT. WHEN HE COMES HOW WE REACT TO HIM WILL TELL THE TRUTH OF WHO BUILT THE HOUSE IN YOR HEART...
You are very confusing.

Old 04-13-2019, 02:17 PM

595 posts, read 761,839 times
Matthew 12:31 And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven

Matthew 12:32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come

The Holy Spirit was given for us to have power over anything evil, to enable us spiritually, mentally and physically. To convict us of wrongdoing before or after we may do it. The Holy Spirit gives gifts according to God's will.
9 fruit of the Spirit. Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control. Which in these there is no law only holiness.

God bless,
Mercy

Old 04-17-2019, 06:58 PM
nng nng started this thread

695 posts, read 289,391 times
Thank you all for your answers. Really appreciiate it. I may have disagreements about Christianity, but you all have given me answers in a respectful manner and tone. thank you all 😊

Old 04-17-2019, 07:07 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
Without justice there is no mercy
With no principle there is no love

Last edited by Huckleberry3911948; 04-17-2019 at 08:10 PM..

Old 04-17-2019, 07:43 PM

63,803 posts, read 40,077,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercy777 View Post
Matthew 12:31 And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven

Matthew 12:32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come

The Holy Spirit was given for us to have power over anything evil, to enable us spiritually, mentally and physically. To convict us of wrongdoing before or after we may do it. The Holy Spirit gives gifts according to God's will.
9 fruit of the Spirit. Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Which in these there is no law only holiness.

God bless,
Mercy

Old 04-17-2019, 08:13 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,915,269 times
God is your creator. He made you, each person. He provides everything for each person. He even provides a Savior for all, and the offer of forgiveness of sins and eternal life. But people deny God and reject him. By doing this, they cut themselves off from God and any hope of salvation, therefore none of their sins can or will be forgiven. So God will send them eternally to hell, because they are still accountable for all their sins.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity