Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2019, 02:47 AM

3,061 posts, read 914,729 times

Advertisements

Where would we find on earth, the shepherd that God raised up in the land after he was rejected by the Jews, who paid him, his majestic wage of thirty pieces of silver?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2019, 05:41 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,383,279 times
Moderator cut: edit

Btw, I read your question 4 xs....I am an educated person...I could not figure out what you were asking, saying or the point....sorry...could you reword it? Thanks.

Last edited by Mightyqueen801; 05-12-2019 at 05:53 AM.. Reason: No longer necessary

Old 05-13-2019, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Moderator cut: edit

Btw, I read your question 4 xs....I am an educated person...I could not figure out what you were asking, saying or the point....sorry...could you reword it? Thanks.

After our Lord God and savior, who had filled the man Jesus with his spirit in order to reveal Himself to the world through the words he spoke through his earthly host body, and the miracles that he also worked through his obedient servant Jesus, was rejected by the Jewish Church, who paid him the majestic wage of thirty pieces of silver. The Lord then said that he would raise up in the land, a shepherd for his people.

So where would we find the one who claims to be God's shepherd on earth today?

Old 05-13-2019, 06:48 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,293,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed View Post

So where would we find the one who claims to be God's shepherd on earth today?
Closing than breathing.

The Spirit of God in man is the Shepherd.

Old 05-13-2019, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Closing than breathing.

The Spirit of God in man is the Shepherd.
So you know of no man on earth who is the head of a religious organization, who carries a shepherds crook and claims to be the Shepherd of God's people? Who in fact claims to be Christ in the flesh.

Old 05-13-2019, 07:54 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,066,770 times
Quote:
Where would we find on earth, the shepherd that God raised up in the land after he was rejected by the Jews, who paid him, his majestic wage of thirty pieces of silver?
There is one claimed as this in Puerto Rico, and one claimed as this in Russia. Well, that I've heard of.

Do you want to be fleeced, fattened, and eaten because you or your social group are too weak to stop you from getting eating right away without being fleeced and fattened for the slaughter?

Then, indeed, go with the silence of the lambs to seek a "good Shepherd." There will be many pats and/or strikes on the head, depending on how the fleecing goes.

Old 05-13-2019, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post
There is one claimed as this in Puerto Rico, and one claimed as this in Russia. Well, that I've heard of.

Do you want to be fleeced, fattened, and eaten because you or your social group are too weak to stop you from getting eating right away without being fleeced and fattened for the slaughter?

Then, indeed, go with the silence of the lambs to seek a "good Shepherd." There will be many pats and/or strikes on the head, depending on how the fleecing goes.
https://www.trueorthodoxy.org/hereti...s_christ.shtml

Old 05-14-2019, 11:51 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,293,297 times
Quote:
So you know of no man on earth who is the head of a religious organization, who carries a shepherds crook and claims to be the Shepherd of God's people? Who in fact claims to be Christ in the flesh.
Erm, is he Argentinian by any chance ?.

Old 05-14-2019, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Erm, is he Argentinian by any chance ?.
I repeat.

https://www.trueorthodoxy.org/hereti...s_christ.shtml

Old 05-15-2019, 02:08 PM

16 posts, read 5,518 times
Jesus told you but I don’t think you really wanted to listen.

John 10:11, 14,17
11) I Am the Good Shepherd: the Good Shepherd giveth His life for the sheep.
14) I Am the Good Shepherd, and know My sheep, and am known of Mine.
17) Therefore doth My Father love Me, because I lay down My life, that I might take it again.

Hebrews 13:20 calls Jesus the Great Shepherd; while Peter refers to Him in I Peter 5:2.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity