Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2019, 07:57 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,043,563 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choir Loft View Post
Isaiah 53 prophecies the life and suffering of Ha-Mashiach, the anointed One of God.

Only the Son of God can take away sins. No angel can do that. Angels are messengers only. They do not EVER pretend to remove sin or to stand before God on behalf of humanity as does Yeshuah (Jesus' Hebrew name).

Those who claim otherwise deny the efficacy of the blood of Christ for salvation.

No angel was ever born in the flesh and no angel ever died for the sins of man.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Amen!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2019, 06:21 PM

3,061 posts, read 914,383 times
Just as Mankind had developed within the bodies of our animal ancestors, so too, 'The Son of Man' who is the only begotten son of God, who, according to our concept of one direction linear time, is still developing within the great and pregnant androgynous body of Eve, (The body of mankind) who will bear her son through great tribulation, he does already exist in a higher time dimension, from which he has descended into his dead past, and many are they who have received a visitation from him.

And just as each and everyone of us, who are the minds/spirits that have developed within the physical wombs that are our bodies, are held accountable for the sins of the flesh in which we developed, so too is 'The Son of Man' and He is the only one who can pay the death penalty for the sins of the flesh in which he develops.

Psalms 51:5; The spirit cries out; "Behold, I was shapen in iniquity and in sin did my mother conceive me."

It is through the suffering and pain, which is caused by the sin and mistakes of man, that the developing spirit in man, has gained the great wisdom, knowledge and insight, needed to govern his Fathers house.

Which of the two sons, would the Father wish to care for his property? The son who remained with his father, or the son who demanded his share of the inheritance and blew it all on gambling, grog, and women, who, when broken and beaten and much, much wiser, because of his sufferings, came crawling home, begging to be as one of his fathers slaves?

For Just as Moses lifted up upon a pole, an 'IMAGE' of the serpent in the desert, in order that those who were dying from the venom, which was coursing through the veins of the people, only had to turn their eyes to the 'IMAGE' that had been lifted up in order to be saved.

So too, in like manner, the earthly 'IMAGE' of 'God's only begotten Son' was lifted up in order that we only had to Look to that "IMAGE' to be saved.

And so my friend, come soar with me
To the outer limits of reality
This universe, though wide it seems
Is but the shadow of our dreams
We are nought but knowledge in these tents
Refined through pain and punishment
We're the hive of man and neath His rod
We are one, 'We're the Son of God'
The past, the present, the future is He
He was, He is, and He will be
And heaven is but a point in time
To where the spirit in man must climb
Eventually when He's there at last
And stands and gazes on His past
And takes the throne prepared in heaven
Then all His past will be forgiven.
I am who I am, the die is cast
For I was created by my past
And we who we are this very day
Determines His future in every way
If my past were changed, then who would I be?
One thing is certain, I wouldn't be me......… The Anointed.

Old 05-19-2019, 03:37 PM

1,146 posts, read 648,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed View Post
Jesus was born of a man whose semen was introduced into the uterus of a woman, who had been a virgin, before the act wherein she conceived the first of her children, who was the man child Jesus, the one who was later chosen as the heir and successor of our Lord, on the day of his baptism, when the spirit of our Lord descended upon him in the form of a dove, as the heavenly voice was heard to say; "You are my son, (my heir and successor) THIS DAY I have begotten thee."
Deliberate misquote of the Bible. The actual verse is;

and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased." - Luke 3:22

Your misquote of the Bible is Islamic in nature and your lies akin to those of satan.

Jesus is not your Lord.

Neither is your guide that of Mohammad [phub], for the prophet acknowledged with reverence the person and office of Jesus. You seem to parse lies wherever they may be imagined.

You are in dire need of the saving grace of God - Jesus Christ. Petition Him in humility and reverence and truth as soon as you can for the days of life on earth are few and the evil thereof is great.

Old 05-20-2019, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choir Loft View Post
Deliberate misquote of the Bible. The actual verse is;

and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased." - Luke 3:22

Your misquote of the Bible is Islamic in nature and your lies akin to those of satan.

Jesus is not your Lord.

Neither is your guide that of Mohammad [phub], for the prophet acknowledged with reverence the person and office of Jesus. You seem to parse lies wherever they may be imagined.

You are in dire need of the saving grace of God - Jesus Christ. Petition Him in humility and reverence and truth as soon as you can for the days of life on earth are few and the evil thereof is great.

And you can keep hollering all you like, but the original, before it was changed by the authorities of the Roman church of Emperor Constantine to make it appear that the man Jesus was born of God as a baby, and not when he was baptized, was: "In Luke 3: 22; (In place of “Thou art my beloved son in who I am well pleased.”) The following authorities of the second, third, and fourth centuries read, “This day I have begotten thee,” vouched for by Codex D, and the most ancient copies of the old latin (a, b. c. ff.I), by Justin Martyr (AD 140), Clemens Alex, (AD. 190), Methodius (AD. 290), among the Greeks. And among the Latins, Lactaitius (AD 300), Hilary (AD) Juvencus (AD. 330), Faustus (AD. 400) and Augustine. All these oldest manuscripts were changed completely. They now read, “This is my son in whom I am well pleased.” Whereas the original variant was, “Thou art my Son. This day I have begotten thee.”

Hebrew 5:5, It is written; Jesus did not take upon himself the honour of being High priest. Instead, God said to him (ON the Day he was baptized) "You are my Son, TODAY I have become your Father."

Old 05-20-2019, 08:07 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,029,149 times
Quote:
And you can keep hollering all you like, but the original, before it was changed by the authorities of the Roman church of Emperor Constantine to make it appear that the man Jesus was born of God as a baby, and not when he was baptized, was: "In Luke 3: 22; (In place of “Thou art my beloved son in who I am well pleased.â€) The following authorities of the second, third, and fourth centuries read, “This day I have begotten thee,†vouched for by Codex D, and the most ancient copies of the old latin (a, b. c. ff.I), by Justin Martyr (AD 140), Clemens Alex, (AD. 190), Methodius (AD. 290), among the Greeks. And among the Latins, Lactaitius (AD 300), Hilary (AD) Juvencus (AD. 330), Faustus (AD. 400) and Augustine. All these oldest manuscripts were changed completely. They now read, “This is my son in whom I am well pleased.†Whereas the original variant was, “Thou art my Son. This day I have begotten thee.â€

Hebrew 5:5, It is written; Jesus did not take upon himself the honour of being High priest. Instead, God said to him (ON the Day he was baptized) "You are my Son, TODAY I have become your Father."
Show your proofs...

Old 05-20-2019, 05:03 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,017,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
Archangel Michael is in Daniel 10:13, 21; Jude 1:9; and Revelation 12:7.
No. Absolutely not.

Old 05-21-2019, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Show your proofs...
https://www.jesuswordsonly.com/books...l-account.html

Old 05-23-2019, 05:29 PM

1,974 posts, read 1,939,153 times
Quote:
those so-called manuscripts are corrupted they are using the corrupt texts that wescott sand Hort used the codex Sinaiticus and codex vaticanus. some of these texts are founded in a rubbish heap in a monastery.

Old 05-25-2019, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meester-Chung View Post
those so-called manuscripts are corrupted they are using the corrupt texts that wescott sand Hort used the codex Sinaiticus and codex vaticanus. some of these texts are founded in a rubbish heap in a monastery.
And you have the God given right to think anything that you wish to think.

Old 05-25-2019, 06:55 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,029,149 times
Quote:
And you have the God given right to think anything that you wish to think.
You seem confused...

Last edited by Richard1965; 05-25-2019 at 07:23 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity