Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2019, 10:18 PM

3,061 posts, read 914,729 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
He also said, "No man is God."

And in that, he is correct. The man Jesus is not God.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2019, 03:22 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,918,190 times
Revelation 6-- The ride of the white horse, Michael takes this ride-the war in heaven,, satan and his angels lose and are cast to the earth, Satan knowing he has a short time comes angry, like a devouring lion.--Peace was taken from the earth( Rev 6) ww1--The other 3 riders rode as well. Even after the war, millions upon millions died from starvation, diseases from the filth of war, etc-the other riders rode as well. Notice( Rev 6)-He Michael) receives his crown? Only Jesus is promised the crown( Daniel 7:13-15)--
1Thess 4:16--Upon his return( at Rev 6) he comes with the voice of the archangel? He cannot borrow Michaels voice, so the only other conclusion according to these bible facts-Jesus is Michael. God sent his best. And its the real reason that Jesus has to hand the kingdom back to his God and Father( 1Corinthians 15:24-28) and subject himself. The real reason Jesus teaches he has a God, like we do-his Father-John 20:17--Rev 3:12
Most wont believe Jesus. He speaks at Proverbs 8--Those that know him know its him, not God speaking.

Old 06-27-2019, 06:46 PM

1,974 posts, read 1,940,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Revelation 6-- The ride of the white horse, Michael takes this ride-the war in heaven,, satan and his angels lose and are cast to the earth, Satan knowing he has a short time comes angry, like a devouring lion.--Peace was taken from the earth( Rev 6) ww1--The other 3 riders rode as well. Even after the war, millions upon millions died from starvation, diseases from the filth of war, etc-the other riders rode as well. Notice( Rev 6)-He Michael) receives his crown? Only Jesus is promised the crown( Daniel 7:13-15)--
1Thess 4:16--Upon his return( at Rev 6) he comes with the voice of the archangel? He cannot borrow Michaels voice, so the only other conclusion according to these bible facts-Jesus is Michael. God sent his best. And its the real reason that Jesus has to hand the kingdom back to his God and Father( 1Corinthians 15:24-28) and subject himself. The real reason Jesus teaches he has a God, like we do-his Father-John 20:17--Rev 3:12
Most wont believe Jesus. He speaks at Proverbs 8--Those that know him know its him, not God speaking.

in rvelation Jesus and Michael are 2 different beings, Jesus is the alpha and the omega Michael is not

Old 06-27-2019, 07:46 PM

Quote:
My, my, my, How you twist and distort the word of God in your attempt to support your erroneous claim that it was Michael who put his words into the mouth of the man Jesus.

kjw47 wrote...…. Most wont believe Jesus. He speaks at Proverbs 8--Those that know him know its him, not God speaking.

The Anointed...…. Of course it is not God speaking and nor is it the man Jesus, unless you see Jesus as an effeminate little female. Proverbs 8:1; Listen! Wisdom is calling out. Reason is making 'HERSELF' heard.

On the hilltops near the crossroads 'SHE' stands.

At the entrance to the city, beside the gates 'SHE' calls; "I appeal to you , mankind, etc.

And it is she who speaks throughout chapter 8.

Chapter 9: 1-6; Wisdom has built 'HER' house; 'SHE' has set up its seven pillars. 'SHE' has prepared 'HER' meat and mixed 'HER' wine; 'SHE' has also set 'HER' table. 'SHE' has sent out 'HER' servants, and 'SHE' calls from the highest point of the city, 4"Let all who are simple come to my house!" To those who have no sense 'SHE" says, 5"Come, eat my food and drink the wine I have mixed. 6Leave your simple ways and you will live; walk in the way of insight."

She was the first of all creation
With her God formed the world
He named the woman wisdom
And in her arms I now am furled
She sings her songs of mystery
With words that tease the mind
Suggestive of some ecstasy
Erotic, yet divine.
She fiddles on my heart strings
And with her Magic bow
Sweet tunes contrived in heaven
From my heart and mind now flow
The loquacious liquid from her lips
Expands my feeble mind
With each and every precious kiss
I reel as if from wine
And babble incoherent words
Unable to express
The wonders I envision
When our lips are tightly pressed……. The Anointed.

If you believe that it was Jesus speaking in provers 8, you are to be pitied. If you believe that it was Michael and not JHWH, who said to Moses in Deuteronomy 18: 18-19; ""I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will put MY WORDS in his mouth, and he and he shall speak to them all that I command, and whosoever will not heed MY WORDS, which he shall speak in MY NAME, I will punish, etc. You are to be more pitied.

Old 06-28-2019, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed View Post
My, my, my, How you twist and distort the word of God in your attempt to support your erroneous claim that it was Michael who put his words into the mouth of the man Jesus.

kjw47 wrote...…. Most wont believe Jesus. He speaks at Proverbs 8--Those that know him know its him, not God speaking.

The Anointed...…. Of course it is not God speaking and nor is it the man Jesus, unless you see Jesus as an effeminate little female. Proverbs 8:1; Listen! Wisdom is calling out. Reason is making 'HERSELF' heard.

On the hilltops near the crossroads 'SHE' stands.

At the entrance to the city, beside the gates 'SHE' calls; "I appeal to you , mankind, etc.

And it is she who speaks throughout chapter 8.

Chapter 9: 1-6; Wisdom has built 'HER' house; 'SHE' has set up its seven pillars. 'SHE' has prepared 'HER' meat and mixed 'HER' wine; 'SHE' has also set 'HER' table. 'SHE' has sent out 'HER' servants, and 'SHE' calls from the highest point of the city, 4"Let all who are simple come to my house!" To those who have no sense 'SHE" says, 5"Come, eat my food and drink the wine I have mixed. 6Leave your simple ways and you will live; walk in the way of insight."

She was the first of all creation
With her God formed the world
He named the woman wisdom
And in her arms I now am furled
She sings her songs of mystery
With words that tease the mind
Suggestive of some ecstasy
Erotic, yet divine.
She fiddles on my heart strings
And with her Magic bow
Sweet tunes contrived in heaven
From my heart and mind now flow
The loquacious liquid from her lips
Expands my feeble mind
With each and every precious kiss
I reel as if from wine
And babble incoherent words
Unable to express
The wonders I envision
When our lips are tightly pressed……. The Anointed.

If you believe that it was Jesus speaking in provers 8, you are to be pitied. If you believe that it was Michael and not JHWH, who said to Moses in Deuteronomy 18: 18-19; ""I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will put MY WORDS in his mouth, and he and he shall speak to them all that I command, and whosoever will not heed MY WORDS, which he shall speak in MY NAME, I will punish, etc. You are to be more pitied.

Then please tell us all--Who other than whom God created all other things through can be called his master worker? Who sat by God all through time? Who does God ask us to listen to as proverbs 8 tells to listen to who is speaking at Prov 8--every answer= Jesus--He was not named Jesus in the OT. Not until he came to earth--The being speaking at Prov 8 is the one who was sent.
Your teachers have it twisted into oblivion because they neither know God or his son. All listening to them are being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. No trinity exists--These made it up=2Thess 2:3( the religion that came out of Rome and her 33,999 branches( Mark 3:24-26_ a house divided will NOT stand. made it up.
Your proverbs 8 is very twisted--Read a real bible.

Old 06-28-2019, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meester-Chung View Post
in rvelation Jesus and Michael are 2 different beings, Jesus is the alpha and the omega Michael is not

Then why are both riding the white horse since its only 1 ride? Ask your teachers that reality. Its they who have twisted into oblivion.

Old 06-28-2019, 10:33 AM

1,196 posts, read 753,866 times
Quote:
thank Jehovah God someone sees this! MANY do NOT want to believe that Jesus IS... the archangel Michael, and NOT the GOD of Israel. but NO other Angel was given the crown and Earthly Kingdom but Jesus , (Psa.110:1-3 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath). Jesus died for humans, ONLY he would be the rightful heir of Jehovah God's crown. and you're so right Pro. chapter 8 most definitely shows that was Jesus speaking while in Heaven.

Old 06-28-2019, 10:46 AM

1,196 posts, read 753,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meester-Chung View Post
NO! ONLY Jesus is called king, NO other Angel could be called that. see,(Rev. 19:11-16 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS).

this IS JESUS! it would be through him that the world will see he and his Father's wrath. this is when the End will hit ,(Revelation 6:15,16 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains. and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!). Jesus is the SAME Michael who kicked satan and his weak-butt followers out of Heaven...straight to EARTH! (Revelation 12:7-12). peace

Old 06-28-2019, 08:49 PM

jojo-50, believes that Michael is the God JHWH, who said to Moses in Deuteronomy 18: 18-19; "I will raise up for them a prophet just like you from among their own people: and I will put 'MY WORDS' in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him. And I will punish all who do give heed to 'MY WORDS' which he shall speak in 'MY NAME.'

Old 06-29-2019, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed View Post
jojo-50, believes that Michael is the God JHWH, who said to Moses in Deuteronomy 18: 18-19; "I will raise up for them a prophet just like you from among their own people: and I will put 'MY WORDS' in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him. And I will punish all who do give heed to 'MY WORDS' which he shall speak in 'MY NAME.'
To jojo-50; Whose words were these that came out of the mouth of Jesus? "Destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up." The words of the man Jesus himself? The words of Michael the archangel? Or the words of JHWH?

Isaiah 42: 1; The Lord says, "Here is my servant, whom I strengthen---the one I have CHOSEN, with whom I am pleased. I have filled him with my spirit and he will bring justice to every nation.

Acts 3: 13; The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our ancestors has given glory to his servant Jesus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity