Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2019, 06:52 PM

3,061 posts, read 913,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meester-Chung View Post
dude why are you copy and pasting. this nonsense is all over the internet

https://debatingchristianity.com/for...ic.php?t=18308

and show evidence that 'Heli' is actually the grandfather of Mary, who is the wife of Joseph.
The only thing that I, who am 'The S-word' on some forums, and 'The Tongue' on others, copy and past, are excerpts from the book that I am in the process of writing.

The Tongue which is the sharp two edged S-word of God, which is able to divide the Spirit from the Soul.

Today the organised Christian bodies worship the immortal god before the image of a mortal man, they are Baal worshippers.

Elijah, who was carried up to stand by Enoch’s side
Stood by the brook at Kishon where the priests of Baal all died
It was He, who gave the order and the waters all ran red
As fifty and eight hundred more, false prophets all fell dead.
Will you fight the war ‘gainst ignorance, the war that will be won
By those who wield the S-word of God, the sharp two edge-ed Tongue….The Anointed.

Thank you for providing a Link of my words.

Romans 1:18-23; "The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities-his eternal power and divine nature-have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse. For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2019, 12:14 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,914,670 times
Quote:
Angels Worship Jesus AND jesus is above the angels in rank

Hebrews 1 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Son Exalted Above Angels
5 For to which of the angels did He ever say:

“You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You”?

And again:

“I will be to Him a Father,
And He shall be to Me a Son”?

6 But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says:

“Let all the angels of God worship Him.”

7 And of the angels He says:

“Who makes His angels spirits
And His ministers a flame of fire.”

if Jesus is not God why are angels worshipping him? why did the Magi worship him? why did Jesus allow the disciples to worship him? try and answer these questions without copy and pasting JW nonsense

Trinity translations were translated by satans religion( 2Thess 2:3= the religion that came out of Rome. Filled with errors to fit false council teachings. No mortal gets worship=bible fact.
Jesus is 100% clear--John 17:3,6,26--The one who sent him= Father( bible fact-John 5:30) is the ONLY TRUE GOD---Why cant your teachers understand English? Why wont they believe Jesus over errors? verse 6= YHVH(Jehovah) 26= YHVH( Jehovah)-- Hallowed be thy name=YHVH(Jehovah)

You are lost in satans trap-John 15:20-21--No wonder Jesus teaches--FEW will find the road, because only FEW have.

Old 07-14-2019, 12:15 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,016,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Trinity translations were translated by satans religion( 2Thess 2:3= the religion that came out of Rome. Filled with errors to fit false council teachings. No mortal gets worship=bible fact.
Jesus is 100% clear--John 17:3,6,26--The one who sent him= Father( bible fact-John 5:30) is the ONLY TRUE GOD---Why cant your teachers understand English? Why wont they believe Jesus over errors? verse 6= YHVH(Jehovah) 26= YHVH( Jehovah)-- Hallowed be thy name=YHVH(Jehovah)

You are lost in satans trap-John 15:20-21--No wonder Jesus teaches--FEW will find the road, because only FEW have.
So what you’re implying is that Catholics are Satanists?...

Old 07-14-2019, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Myself, I would not say that, but they are the unfortunate children of the Anti-Christ and his bride the Roman Church of emperor Constantine, that woman who sits on the seven hills of Rome, which church was founded in the fourth century and is the fulfilment of Gods prophecy as revealed in Zechariah 11: 12-17.

Old 07-15-2019, 07:30 PM

1,971 posts, read 1,934,965 times
Quote:

Jesus is God – His Earthly Ministry
The baby Jesus worshiped by the Magi
Matthew 2:11: “On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him.”

Along with being led to the site where Jesus was born, these Magi were apparently informed by God about Jesus’ divine identity, and so they responded appropriately by worshiping Him.

Jesus accepted worship from His disciples
Matthew 14:32-33: “And when they climbed into the boat, the wind died down. Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, ‘Truly you are the Son of God.’”

In a Jewish culture, only the one true God can be worshiped; their actions show that they acknowledged Jesus as being divine. And Jesus didn’t correct them or say, “Don’t you realize that I’m just a mortal prophet? Stop worshiping me!” Rather, He accepted their worship, knowing He really was God in human flesh.

Jesus’ claim about Himself
John 8:58-59: "‘I tell you the truth,’ Jesus answered, ‘before Abraham was born, I am!’ At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds.”

This is a powerful double claim from Jesus: first, that He pre-existed His human birth and was actually alive and present (as God) before Abraham; second, that His title was “I am” -- which was the same title used for Jehovah God in Exodus 3:14. His listeners again got the point, and picked up stones to execute Him!

Another of Jesus’ claims of deity
John 10:30-33: “‘I and the Father are one.’ Again the Jews picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus said to them, ‘I have shown you many great miracles from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?’ ‘We are not stoning you for any of these,’ replied the Jews, ‘but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.’”

It couldn’t be clearer than it is here: Jesus’ highly educated listeners understood His claim of deity. They only had two possible responses: to humble themselves and bow before Him as the Magi and the disciples had done earlier, or reject His claim and judge Him as a blasphemer. Unfortunately they chose the latter option. But notice that Jesus doesn’t argue with their accusation, because it was accurate. He really was claiming to be God!

Thomas’ response to the resurrected Jesus
John 20:27-29: “Then He said to Thomas, ‘Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.’ Thomas said to him, ‘My Lord and my God!’ Then Jesus told him, ‘Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.’"

This disciple realized, because of Jesus’ resurrection, who Jesus really was -- and humbly worshiped Him and declared His true identity: “My Lord and my God!” Jesus not only accepts this declaration, but blesses all of the disciples -- and all of us today -- who come to the same realization and place of humble worship.

Jesus is God – He is Worshipped
Jesus accepted worship prior to His ascension
Matthew 28:16-17: “Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.”

Note that Jesus was worshiped at His birth, throughout His ministry, after His resurrection, and again here -- right before His physical ascension into heaven. His divine nature, as a member of the Godhead (along with the Father and the Holy Spirit), was never questioned by Him or by those who really knew who He was and followed Him.

Paul’s understanding as an apostle and leader of the church
Colossians 1:15-16; 2:9: “He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. . . . For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form. . .”

And in Titus 2:13-14 Paul refers to him as “our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to redeem us. . .”

Paul’s letters were some of the earliest Christian writings, with most of them actually pre-dating the four Gospels -- yet they make some of the strongest statements concerning the first church’s clear understanding of Jesus as the Creator; God in human form.

Jesus will be worshiped by every creature in heaven Revelation 5:13-14: “Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, singing: ‘To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!’ The four living creatures said, ‘Amen,’ and the elders fell down and worshiped.”

The last book in the Bible points prophetically to the time where every living creature will know and acknowledge that Jesus, the “Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world” (John 1:29) is also the God who we must praise, honor, and worship -- and certainly was not a mere mortal whose identity needed upgrading by Constantine (Roman emperor) hundreds of years after He walked this planet!

Old 07-16-2019, 11:11 PM

Meester-Chung wrote...…. Jesus accepted worship from His disciples
Matthew 14:32-33: “And when they climbed into the boat, the wind died down. Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, ‘Truly you are the Son of God.’”

In a Jewish culture, only the one true God can be worshiped; their actions show that they acknowledged Jesus as being divine. And Jesus didn’t correct them or say, “Don’t you realize that I’m just a mortal prophet? Stop worshiping me!” Rather, He accepted their worship, knowing He really was God in human flesh.

The Anointed...…… Romans 1: 22-23; “They say they are wise, but they are fools; instead of worshipping the immortal God, they worship images made to look like mortal man, etc.

Meester-Chung wrote...…. Jesus’ claim about Himself
John 8:58-59: "‘I tell you the truth,’ Jesus answered, ‘before Abraham was born, I am!’ At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds.”

This is a powerful double claim from Jesus: first, that He pre-existed His human birth and was actually alive and present (as God) before Abraham; second, that His title was “I am” -- which was the same title used for Jehovah God in Exodus 3:14. His listeners again got the point, and picked up stones to execute Him!

The Anointed...……Those were not the words of the man Jesus, but the words of he who sat in the throne of ‘THE MOST HIGH IN THE CREATION.’ He who said to Moses in Deuteronomy 18:18-19; "I will raise up for them a prophet just like you from among their own people: and I will put 'MY WORDS' in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him. And I will punish whoever shall not heed 'MY WORDS' which he shall speak in 'MY NAME.'

[/b]Meester-Chung wrote...…. Another of Jesus’ claims of deity
John 10:30-33: “‘I and the Father are one.’ Again the Jews picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus said to them, ‘I have shown you many great miracles from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?’ ‘We are not stoning you for any of these,’ replied the Jews, ‘but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.’”

It couldn’t be clearer than it is here: Jesus’ highly educated listeners understood His claim of deity. They only had two possible responses: to humble themselves and bow before Him as the Magi and the disciples had done earlier, or reject His claim and judge Him as a blasphemer. Unfortunately they chose the latter option. But notice that Jesus doesn’t argue with their accusation, because it was accurate. He really was claiming to be God!

The Anointed...……Again, they were the words of the MOST HIGH in the creation whose spirit descended upon Jesus on the day of his baptism, when the heavenly voice was heard to say; “You are my son (My chosen heir and successor to the throne of the MOST HIGH in the creation, which is not the immortal God who manifests himself as the living universe itself) THIS DAY I have begotten thee

Meester-Chung wrote...….. Thomas’ response to the resurrected Jesus
John 20:27-29: “Then He said to Thomas, ‘Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.’ Thomas said to him, ‘My Lord and my God!’ Then Jesus told him, ‘Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.’"

This disciple realized, because of Jesus’ resurrection, who Jesus really was -- and humbly worshiped Him and declared His true identity: “My Lord and my God!” Jesus not only accepts this declaration, but blesses all of the disciples -- and all of us today -- who come to the same realization and place of humble worship.

The Anointed...……Thomas Jude the twin, was not present on the first night that Jesus appeared to his disciples and refused to accept that he had been risen, but a week later when Jesus appeared once again, this time Jude/Thomas the brother of Jesus believed, and Jesus said to him, because you have seen me, you believe (In the resurrection of the dead) blessed are those, who do not see and yet believe.

Meester-Chung wrote...….. Jesus is God – He is Worshipped

“Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.”

Note that Jesus was worshiped at His birth, throughout His ministry, after His resurrection, and again here -- right before His physical ascension into heaven. His divine nature, as a member of the Godhead (along with the Father and the Holy Spirit), was never questioned by Him or by those who really knew who He was and followed Him.

Paul’s understanding as an apostle and leader of the church Colossians 1:15-16; 2:9: “He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. . . . For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form. . .”

The Anointed...…. He, Jesus, is the earthly ‘IMAGE’ of the invisible God, ‘The Light of Man’ who was in the beginning of this world that is destined to be destroyed by fire, and was one with the LOGOS, and is the Supreme personality of Godhead to have developed within the Logos God, the firstborn over all creation. For by him, (The LOGOS who is the essential reality of the universe, the eternal and divine spirit from who all being originates and to whom all must return,) in whom the MOST HIGH to have developed was “THE LIGHT OF MAN” which is the life and Supreme personality to have developed within the LOGOS God, by whom all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. . . . For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form.

'CHRIST' is the English term for the Greek Χριστός (Khristós) meaning "The Anointed One" It is a translation of the Hebrew מָשִׁיחַ (Māšîaḥ), usually transliterated into English as Messiah or Mashiach. The Hebrew word translated "anointed" is the verb form of the noun "Messiah."

Genesis 5: 23; Enoch was 365 (In days---A calendar year: the one year old sacrificial Lamb of God.) and had spent his life in fellowship with God when he disappeared because God had Taken him.

Hebrews 11: 5; “By faith Enoch was translated (To change from one form to another) so that he should not experience death; and he was not found, because God had Translated him.

The only man to have ascended to the ends of all time and witnessed the universe burn up and fall as massive columns of fire beyond all measure in height and depth into the great Abyss/Black Hole. which he described as the prison of all the stars and the host of heaven, who was translated so as to never see death, and this man, plays absolutely no part in the belief of the universal/Catholic church of Constantine: “The Stone that the builder's rejected, has turned out to be the most important stone of all."

The great and glorious one who, clothed and girded in fire was anointed to serve God before the body of Adam=Mankind into all eternity, the heavenly Simulacrum of which Enoch was the chosen cornerstone, which simulacrum=blue-print, of the SON OF MAN, is the sin offering that God has prepared for us, the blueprint, of the new species of light beings that are developing within the body of mankind, who had developed within the bodies of our animal ancestors.

Enoch is the anointed successor to the throne of “THE MOST HIGH’ in the creation: Enoch is the CHRIST who stands, clothed and girded in fire, where he serves God before the body of Adam [Mankind] into all eternity.

Jubilees 4: 30; And he (ADAM) lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: ’On the day that ye eat thereof ye shall die.’ For this reason he 31 did not complete the years of this day; for he died during it

ENOCH, who, after spending three days in the valley of man, [The inner spiritual dimension that co-exists within our three dimensional world] Revealed himself through the words and miracles as seen with the man Jesus, who he had filled with his spirit and chose as his heir and successor after he had given his immortal life, when he departed from the body of his earthly host body, who, on the cross, as he gave up his spirit, cried out, ‘My God, my God, why have you abandoned me.”

When he, who could not die, ceased to be an individual entity after duplicating himself in the man Jesus, by then releasing all the spirits of the righteous, who had paid the blood price for their sin and were judged and separated from the unrighteous spirits and gathered to him, the chosen cornerstone to God’s new and glorious temple of Light, the living spirit in the bosom of Abraham.

Matthew 27: 51-54; At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split 52and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53They came out of the tombs after Jesus' resurrection (Three days later) and went into the holy city and appeared to many people. 54When the centurion and those with him who were guarding Jesus saw the earthquake and all that had happened, they were terrified, and exclaimed, "Surely he was the Son of God!"

Meester-Chung wrote...….. And in Titus 2:13-14 Paul refers to him as “our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to redeem us. . .”

The Anointed...……This is the same Paul who said in 2 Timothy 1:1; From Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by God’s will.

And 1 Timothy 1: 1; An Apostle of Christ Jesus by order of God our saviour, etc.

And Colossians 1: 1; From Paul, who by God’s will is an apostle of Christ Jesus.

And Ephesians 1: 1; from Paul, who, by God’s will is an Apostle of Christ Jesus.

And Galatians 1: 1; From Paul, whose call to become an apostle did not come from man or by means of man, but from Jesus and God 'THE' Father who raised Jesus from death.

And 2 Corinthians 1: 1; From Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by God’s will.

And 1 Corinthians 1: 1; From Paul, who was called by the will of God to be an apostle of Christ Jesus

Meester-Chung wrote...….. Paul’s letters were some of the earliest Christian writings, with most of them actually pre-dating the four Gospels -- yet they make some of the strongest statements concerning the first church’s clear understanding of Jesus as the Creator; God in human form.

The Anointed...….. Romans 1: 22-23; “They say they are wise, but they are fools; instead of worshipping the immortal God, they worship images made to look like mortal man, etc.

Meester-Chung wrote...….. Jesus will be worshiped by every creature in heaven Revelation 5:13-14: “Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, singing: ‘To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!’ The four living creatures said, ‘Amen,’ and the elders fell down and worshiped.”

The last book in the Bible points prophetically to the time where every living creature will know and acknowledge that Jesus, the “Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world” (John 1:29) is also the God who we must praise, honor, and worship -- and certainly was not a mere mortal whose identity needed upgrading by Constantine (Roman emperor) hundreds of years after He walked this planet!

The Anointed...…... Just as Moses lifted up upon a pole, the ‘IMAGE’ of the serpent, whose poison coursing through the bodies of God/s children was destroying them, in the same manner, the earthly ‘IMAGE” of the Son of Man had to be lifted up upon a pole, in order that all those who are dying, only had to turn to the “IMAGE’ that had been lifted up upon a stake to be saved.

Last edited by The Anointed; 07-16-2019 at 11:40 PM..

Old 07-17-2019, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post

They are mislead by satan--99% of all religion on earth is, same as in the OT.

Old 07-17-2019, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Matthew 2:11: “On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him.”

Along with being led to the site where Jesus was born, these Magi were apparently informed by God about Jesus’ divine identity, and so they responded appropriately by worshiping Him.

Jesus’ claim about Himself

Another of Jesus’ claims of deity

Thomas’ response to the resurrected Jesus

Jesus is God – He is Worshipped
Matthew 28:16-17: “Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.”

Paul’s understanding as an apostle and leader of the church
Colossians 1:15-16; 2:9: “He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. . . . For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form. . .”

And in Titus 2:13-14 Paul refers to him as “our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to redeem us. . .”

Paul’s letters were some of the earliest Christian writings, with most of them actually pre-dating the four Gospels -- yet they make some of the strongest statements concerning the first church’s clear understanding of Jesus as the Creator; God in human form.

Jesus will be worshiped by every creature in heaven Revelation 5:13-14: “Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, singing: ‘To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!’ The four living creatures said, ‘Amen,’ and the elders fell down and worshiped.”

Jesus was lower than the angels while on earth( Heb 2:7-9) thus according to bible rules--He DID NOT get worship--Error filled translations to fit false council teachings gave him worship.
The Greek word Proskenaue has 5 different meanings from Greek to English--1) worship to God-2) obeisance to a king, etc--Jesus received obeisance not worship. They mistranslated that Greek word to fit false council teachings. That is FACT.

Yes Jesus is the image of the true God. An image is NEVER the real McCoy.

Old 07-17-2019, 03:10 PM

5,912 posts, read 2,601,910 times
Quote:
Jesus was lower than the angels while on earth
But had more majikal powers than humans, right?

Walking on water an all.

Old 07-17-2019, 04:49 PM

1,971 posts, read 1,934,965 times
Quote:
Jesus was lower than the angels while on earth( Heb 2:7-9) thus according to bible rules--He DID NOT get worship--Error filled translations to fit false council teachings gave him worship.
The Greek word Proskenaue has 5 different meanings from Greek to English--1) worship to God-2) obeisance to a king, etc--Jesus received obeisance not worship. They mistranslated that Greek word to fit false council teachings. That is FACT.

Yes Jesus is the image of the true God. An image is NEVER the real McCoy.

try address these instead of repeating nonsense your get from your JW church
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity