Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2019, 05:00 AM

3,061 posts, read 914,729 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
And yet, if Yellowstone should blow up tomorrow, it wouldn't have a single thing to do with the bible, nothing. We may as well be speaking of tidal waves, earthquakes and hurricanes, solar blasts, sure, they all have potential but it has nothing to do with scripture.

Again, Yellowstone could blow up and release it's energy in a million different ways without killing a single person, the chances of it exploding like doomsayers want to believe is zilch, it would be like winning the lotto, sure there is a chance, but what is happening here is feelings, I have had the same feelings but it is not grounded in scripture, it is grounded in pride, it was pride with me.

That is the Elijah in a person, problem is, Elijah failed, and the things he did were not of God.
New data show that Yellowstone's magma chamber extends 13 miles (21 kilometers) farther to the northeast than previously thought. Scientists had already known that Yellowstone is a volcanic hot spot, and that within the past two million years, the region has seen three mammoth eruptions at intervals of about 600,000 years, and it is 640,000 years since it’s last eruption. Such events it is said, can produce at least 77 cubic miles (360 cubic kilometers) of basalt: enough to bury Washington, D.C., under nearly 7,200 feet (2,200 meters) of solidified lava.

The ground beneath Yellowstone is said to be 74cm higher today than it was in 1923, which indicates a massive swelling beneath the Park. Scientists believe that the reservoir of Magma is filling at an alarming rate and as that volcano erupts with an average cycle of 600,000 years and the last eruption was more than 640,000 years ago we are overdue for annihilation.

Forget about the death total within the immediate period of the explosive eruption, but just imagine what happens to our communication and ground and air transport systems, fuel supplies, power grids, atomic power stations spewing out radiation into the atmosphere, etc, etc.

What did Jesus say concerning that day? "Pray that your flight be not in winter, (The nuclear/volcanic winter) and woe unto the women who are pregnant in those days, perhaps the evolutionary son of man, came from mutants that are to be born in those days.

Joel 2:30-31 King James Version (KJV)
30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

Zechariah 14: 6; And it shall come to pass in that day, (The Lord’s Day of one thousand years) that the light shall not be clear or dark: and it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that evening time it shall be light. On that day there will be neither sunlight nor cold, frosty darkness. On that day living water will flow out from Jerusalem, half of it east to the Dead Sea and half of it west to the Mediterranean Sea, in summer and in winter. The LORD will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one LORD, and his name the only name.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2019, 07:27 AM

998 posts, read 436,791 times
I guessed that this year 2019, World War III will start on July 3, the eve of the US Independence Day. Despite having a trade war with China and tension between the US and Iran, it did not eventuate. I gave this guess a year ago. The spirit of Ama said World War III will start at Spratly Island in the middle of the year on a Wednesday.

Old 07-25-2019, 09:00 AM

16,673 posts, read 15,672,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
I guessed that this year 2019, World War III will start on July 3, the eve of the US Independence Day. Despite having a trade war with China and tension between the US and Iran, it did not eventuate. I gave this guess a year ago. The spirit of Ama said World War III will start at Spratly Island in the middle of the year on a Wednesday.

So far, your prophecies are coming true at a rate of zero.

Old 07-25-2019, 01:02 PM

23,155 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed View Post
New data show that Yellowstone's magma chamber extends 13 miles (21 kilometers) farther to the northeast than previously thought. Scientists had already known that Yellowstone is a volcanic hot spot, and that within the past two million years, the region has seen three mammoth eruptions at intervals of about 600,000 years, and it is 640,000 years since it’s last eruption. Such events it is said, can produce at least 77 cubic miles (360 cubic kilometers) of basalt: enough to bury Washington, D.C., under nearly 7,200 feet (2,200 meters) of solidified lava.

The ground beneath Yellowstone is said to be 74cm higher today than it was in 1923, which indicates a massive swelling beneath the Park. Scientists believe that the reservoir of Magma is filling at an alarming rate and as that volcano erupts with an average cycle of 600,000 years and the last eruption was more than 640,000 years ago we are overdue for annihilation.

Forget about the death total within the immediate period of the explosive eruption, but just imagine what happens to our communication and ground and air transport systems, fuel supplies, power grids, atomic power stations spewing out radiation into the atmosphere, etc, etc.

What did Jesus say concerning that day? "Pray that your flight be not in winter, (The nuclear/volcanic winter) and woe unto the women who are pregnant in those days, perhaps the evolutionary son of man, came from mutants that are to be born in those days.

30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

Zechariah 14: 6; And it shall come to pass in that day, (The Lord’s Day of one thousand years) that the light shall not be clear or dark: and it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that evening time it shall be light. On that day there will be neither sunlight nor cold, frosty darkness. On that day living water will flow out from Jerusalem, half of it east to the Dead Sea and half of it west to the Mediterranean Sea, in summer and in winter. The LORD will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one LORD, and his name the only name.
Aint gonna happen, but at least you could stop using the bible to justify your fantasies.

NO SCRIPTURE realates anything you are saying, you are talking about Jewish idioms, Jewish holy days.

I guess it's time that you should go up on your roof and stay there.

Old 07-25-2019, 01:37 PM

Quote:

Jesus speaking about pregnant women, and those who are weaning children is speaking about the child inside your womb and what takes place on Rosh Hashanah, he doesn't want you to go up to your roof, THAT IS AN IDIOM. He doesn't want you to stay in the field or run to the mountains of Judah, IDIOMS.
''Run to the mountains of Judah.'' Don't you know how to find them?

EVERY SINGLE YEAR, every year there is a very special day in which at Eve, the light shall not be clear or dark, but it will be a special day of the Lord that in the evening, behold, there is light.

This happens every single year man, in the Eve at Sukkot, the Menorahs are lit up, and because Jeeusalem sits on a hill, that light brilliantly lights up every single courtyard in Jerusalem, and this goes on every single day where every single night, night IS day.

No man knows what joy means if he has never witnessed the water ceremony of Tabernacles.

ALL of Jerusalem has stayed up all night for the great coming event of the dawn, at dawn, the party begins with 3 processions of priests with all of Israel taking part. One division of priests set out to get the water, another, the wine, and a third collects the tree limbs, and when these 3 processions begin their trek to the temple, you are listening to a windstorm, shouts of joy, people crying in joy everywhere, shouting and praising and the sound of the limbs being waved in the wind by the thousands.

That living water ALREADY CAME OUT OF THE TEMPLE, and when you believe in Jesus, it runs in you, and burst forth from you.

The sun is turned into darkness and the moon into blood BECAUSE OF WHAT DAY IT IS.

It IS NOT SPEAKING OF THE REAL SUN OR THE REAL MOON OR THE REAL EARTH.

It is speaking of you, what happens inside of you.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 07-25-2019 at 01:52 PM..

Old 07-25-2019, 02:12 PM

421 posts, read 153,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
So far, your prophecies are coming true at a rate of zero.
Along with everyone else who has prophesied the end of the world over the course of human history.

Old 07-25-2019, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Aint gonna happen, but at least you could stop using the bible to justify your fantasies.

NO SCRIPTURE realates anything you are saying, you are talking about Jewish idioms, Jewish holy days.

I guess it's time that you should go up on your roof and stay there.
It's just always so silly, Christians always speaking of the religion of the bible,'' Judaism.''

Everything said and done is about what is said and done at the 7 feasts and the last great eighth day. Unfortunately, Christians wont study these feasts and everything said and done in those feasts to understand. You can't fit modern Christianity into Judaism, you can't explain Jesus being your Passover lamb through Easter, you can't explain Jesus being the bull of Tabernacles by explaining Christmas. Not only do Christians have to go back to study in Jewish feasts, they are going to have to crack open the Talmud if they want to understand and they will never do that.

Matthew 24, the chapter everyone likes to show the end of the world, it has nothing to do with the end of the world, it is strictly idioms, and traditions of Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur and Sukkot, and it is strictly telling a person what happens when he is transforming from a Gentile to a member of Israel. We are flesh and spirit as kingdom against kingdom.

ALL of Revelaton must shotly come to pass, Jesus is swiftly coming soon to the person who reads and understands Revelation. Revelation is strictly the 7 feasts and what is said and done on the feasts but it is very particular to the high holy days of the fall set for the second coming of Christ IN YOUR LIFETIME, it has nothing to do with the end of the world, it is IN FACT, leading up to Tishri 15th where all the holy days and alal the sacrifices take place on the feast of Tabernacles exactly as what happened on Nissan 14th on Passover, you are being beheaded , and then given a new head in a symbolism of Jesus becoming your new guiding spirit, a new Adam, and the first Adam has to be cast out.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 07-25-2019 at 02:53 PM..

Old 07-26-2019, 12:57 AM

3,061 posts, read 914,729 times
Quote:
It's just always so silly, Christians always speaking of the religion of the bible,'' Judaism.''

Everything said and done is about what is said and done at the 7 feasts and the last great eighth day. Unfortunately, Christians wont study these feasts and everything said and done in those feasts to understand. You can't fit modern Christianity into Judaism, you can't explain Jesus being your Passover lamb through Easter, you can't explain Jesus being the bull of Tabernacles by explaining Christmas. Not only do Christians have to go back to study in Jewish feasts, they are going to have to crack open the Talmud if they want to understand and they will never do that.

Matthew 24, the chapter everyone likes to show the end of the world, it has nothing to do with the end of the world, it is strictly idioms, and traditions of Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur and Sukkot, and it is strictly telling a person what happens when he is transforming from a Gentile to a member of Israel. We are flesh and spirit as kingdom against kingdom.

ALL of Revelaton must shotly come to pass, Jesus is swiftly coming soon to the person who reads and understands Revelation. Revelation is strictly the 7 feasts and what is said and done on the feasts but it is very particular to the high holy days of the fall set for the second coming of Christ IN YOUR LIFETIME, it has nothing to do with the end of the world, it is IN FACT, leading up to Tishri 15th where all the holy days and alal the sacrifices take place on the feast of Tabernacles exactly as what happened on Nissan 14th on Passover, you are being beheaded , and then given a new head in a symbolism of Jesus becoming your new guiding spirit, a new Adam, and the first Adam has to be cast out.
You are drowning in Symbolism my poor friend, I have thrown you a rope of salvation, in order to bring you to the shore and get your feet back onto solid ground, but alas, it is now too late. Goodbye HF.

Old 07-26-2019, 01:08 AM

i
Quote:
You are drowning in Symbolism my poor friend, I have thrown you a rope of salvation, in order to bring you to the shore and get your feet back onto solid ground, but alas, it is now too late. Goodbye HF.
The symbolism about the Jewish feasts we are both discussing is not just known to me genius, there are millions of people who will back up what I say, and ya know why? Because everyone in Judaism, in the religion Jesus practiced, ARE NOT CONFUSED.

YOU ARE CONFUSED.

You are sitting here discussing holy days and traditions of a religion you don't know.

I don't sit around and make up fantasies, I speak of what is real and what is known, you on the other hand, you sit there and make things up like you are a great prophet warning people of your certain destruction and doom, and you don't have a clue about what you are talking about because ALL THE PROPHETS are discussing holy days in Judaism and what is appointed on those holy days, that you don't know.

But because you don't know a thing about what you are talking about, you must be an expert.

IF I WERE YOU, I would be saying,'' Bye Hannibal.''

LOL, where ya goin?

Old 07-26-2019, 02:51 PM

1,146 posts, read 648,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN600 View Post
I believe both of these will be part of the Trumpet judgments mentioned in the Book Of Revelation and given by Moses & Elijah in the first half of the Tribulation period. They are among some of the prophesies given to the visionary Veronica at Bayside USA (1970-94) by Jesus & Mary. There were many miracles performed at the site at the time.
After Jesus has taken up his bride the church in the Rapture and the restraining presence of the church is gone, he will open the 1st seal to start the Tribulation period.
I believe world war 3 will happen when the 2nd seal is opened and the red horseman is released (Revelation 6:3-4). The anti christ 6, who comes out of Egypt will promote it, Russia will utilise China's manpower in it. It will be nuclear and last 3 days, millions will perish, ray guns will be used that melts everything the ray touches, skin will fall from the bones. Africa and the middle east will be in flames along with other parts of the world.
Jesus explained at Bayside the true meaning of 666.Its Lucifer & his army, with 5 powerful demons plus Lucifer is 6; and the 6 days of terrible suffering from the chastisement (war & comet strike); and the 6 that will be punished, Lucifer and his hordes, his ogres, for the terrible atrocities upon mankind.

The comet strike i believe will account for the other 3 days immediately after the war. Moderator cut: Abortion is not an appropriate topic for the R&S forums.

The prophet Joel mentioned it, as in the time of Noah people would be partying and marrying etc and then it will strike.
On June 18th 1991 Jesus said "It is now in your atmosphere, it has been noticed by a few, but the few seek not to bring fear to the hearts of mankind, they do not know it is the Eternal Father who will guide it".
At least a billion will die from the strike and its effects, winter will be like summer and those who have been wise enough to have stocked up with extra provisions are more likely to survive its after effects. So as one side of the planet reels from the war, the other side will reel from the comet strike.
The Blessed Virgin Mary spoke a number of times of our heavenly Fathers impatience with us "the Eternal Father grows weary of your reasoning, your lack of faith, the despoiling of your children".
I believe the Rapture will probably take place within the next 6 years or so and then the 7 year Tribulation period will begin leading to Armageddon.
World War III began on August 2, 1990.

It is a common fallacy of those who imagine themselves to be prophets, rather than students, to propose all sorts of rubbish concerning present day events and those that are in accord with Christian eschatology. Dreams, loose interpretations, and personal daydreams are all employed to justify any sort of fantasy. Few actually refer to scripture, except to justify their imaginations, and few read the newspapers. The above leading post is one of them.

A world war is, by definition, a conflict among nations that begins with some small event and spreads across the globe. The first world war began with the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand, the heir apparent to the Austria-Hungarian empire and which precipitated World War I. Before it was over the conflict had spread to nearly every continent on the globe. Likewise the Japanese invasion of Manchuria in September of 1931 eventually led to a greater involvement throughout the Pacific basin. Before it was over Word War II was fought on every continent including the arctic and antarctic circles. When Iraq invaded Kuwait in the summer of 1990 it foreshadowed events that would spill over to every continent - a world war by definition.

Lack of understanding of the power of restraint of the church is apparent in the leading post. The church hasn't been able to effect political actions since the reformation and is even less a factor in the twenty-first century. Christianity today is a joke. It has little or no effect upon the secular life style and none at all upon world leaders. When the Bible speaks of removal of restraint, it speaks of the great apostasy - the abandonment of the principles of the faith by the established church. The church today has prostituted itself upon the altar of expediency and financial advantage. It has no spiritual power to effect change whatsoever.

Finally, there is no Biblical justification for the expectation of an evacuation of anybody from the earth. The rapture is the figment of the imagination of mid-19th century religious opportunists and continues to provide much revenue from the gullible and Biblically illiterate.

"My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one." - Jesus as quoted by John 17:15

Which part of NOT is not understood? When Jesus said the saints would NOT be taken out of the world He meant it wouldn't happen. Those that support the vacuous doctrine of the rapture deny the words of the God they claim to worship.

Religious slogans and buzz words are not sufficient to provide an understanding of Biblical truth.

Study to show yourself approved......or just keep dreaming and learn nothing.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft....

Last edited by Choir Loft; 07-26-2019 at 03:04 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity