Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2019, 10:21 AM

10,087 posts, read 5,732,547 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Absolute denial of what you know to be true. So what you are saying is the one who sins is not a sinner. Yes it is, it is exactly what you are saying, so is Finn Jarber the accuser of the brethren

So enough of me being dishonest , you are blatantly being dishonest and so is Finn Jarbrr.
All you are doing is playing word games. It's pure filth. To say someone is an abomination is to imply that they are 100% rotten to the core completely void of any goodness. That is not my position at all.

Old 11-04-2019, 11:00 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,285,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
All you are doing is playing word games. It's pure filth. To say someone is an abomination is to imply that they are 100% rotten to the core completely void of any goodness. That is not my position at all.
No, that is exactly what you are doing to cover up how you really see a homosexual. If you believe a homosexual sexual act is an abomination then those that commit the act are abominable. If someone commits a sin then they are a sinner. You are fooling no one but yourself here.

Old 11-04-2019, 11:02 AM

4,466 posts, read 1,605,239 times
Quote:
No, that is exactly what you are doing to cover up how you really see a homosexual. If you believe a homosexual sexual act is an abomination then those that commit the act are abominable. If someone commits a sin then they are a sinner. You are fooling no one but yourself here.
According to Jeff's post, an abomination means "100% rotten to the core completely void of any goodness"... So he is, at the VERY LEAST, saying homosexuals are committing an act, every day of their life, willfully and unrepentant, that he sees as "100% rotten to the core completely void of any goodness"... The fact that he can claim that homosexuality is "100% rotten to the core completely void of any goodness", and then say, "But I'm not talking about the people!" is just astounding...

Old 11-04-2019, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I know.

Not long ago, we had a thread where they tried to pin all kinds of common problems on Christians, and this one post summarizes the blame-game, because the poster isn't just blaming few specific issues on them, but all issues in the world.

Toxic stuff..........
You are. The sin conscious are the creators of all the ills out there and there are none more sin conscious than a bible fundamentalist who is always thinking about sin, not realizing what he thinks upon is creative.

If only you an Jeffie could be as open and honest about things there would not be all this back and forth, and you slivering around accusing others of what you are doing yourself. The fact that you have to speak to me indirectly through others demonstrates what a coward that you are.

Old 11-04-2019, 11:06 AM

Quote:
I explained the difference. Accept it or move on. Being so nit picky and rude doesn't say much for your testimony (course I have no idea if you are Christian or whatever)

Old 11-04-2019, 11:18 AM

Quote:
I explained the difference. Accept it or move on. Being so nit picky and rude doesn't say much for your testimony (course I have no idea if you are Christian or whatever)
I know you gave an explanation but it is just a cover up of the fact that you believe and view homosexuals as being abominable in the sight of God, so does Finn Jarber and so does Baptist Fundy. At least Westboro Baptists are open and honest about it.

Old 11-04-2019, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImissThe90's View Post
According to Jeff's post, an abomination means "100% rotten to the core completely void of any goodness"... So he is, at the VERY LEAST, saying homosexuals are committing an act, every day of their life, willfully and unrepentant, that he sees as "100% rotten to the core completely void of any goodness"... The fact that he can claim that homosexuality is "100% rotten to the core completely void of any goodness", and then say, "But I'm not talking about the people!" is just astounding...
I never said that at all. An absolute lie. I see a difference between performing an action vs labeling someone an abomination which implies that this is their new identity. If that was the case, they would not be able to find redemption through repentance. I have clearly shown how this is quite possible with the testimonies of several people who found freedom in Christ by giving up their abominable lifestyle. Do I need to repost this evidence? No, you'll just lie again like when you claimed I can not possibly have any gay friends.

Old 11-04-2019, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImissThe90's View Post
Yes it is astounding, and Finn Jarber is now making a lot of noise about other posters to try and deflect from what we all know about how he views assumed sinners especially the homosexual ones.

Old 11-04-2019, 11:30 AM

Quote:
I know you gave an explanation but it is just a cover up of the fact that you believe and view homosexuals as being abominable in the sight of God, so does Finn Jarber and so does Baptist Fundy. At least Westboro Baptists are open and honest about it.
I gave you an explanation. You reject it. So be it. Your ilk has to auto reject anything we post anyways. Have some maturity for a change and move on.

Old 11-04-2019, 11:37 AM

4,466 posts, read 1,605,239 times
Quote:
I never said that at all. An absolute lie. I see a difference between performing an action vs labeling someone an abomination which implies that this is their new identity.
Yes, you did. You said, and I quote, " To say someone is an abomination is to imply that they are 100% rotten to the core completely void of any goodness.... so, let me break you own post down for you, okay?

You say an abomination is implying something or someone is 100% rotten to the core, completely void of any goodness. You call homosexuality an abomination. This means that you are saying the act of homosexuality is 100% rotten to the core completely void of any goodness. This also means that you believe gay people are committing acts, every day of their lives, willfully and unrepentant, that you see as 100% rotten to the core completely void of any goodness.

Quote:
If that was the case, they would not be able to find redemption through repentance. I have clearly shown how this is quite possible with the testimonies of several people who found freedom in Christ by giving up their abominable lifestyle. Do I need to repost this evidence? No, you'll just lie again like when you claimed I can not possibly have any gay friends.
See, you say it again here. An "abominable lifestyle", which you believe is 100% rotten to the core completely void of any goodness. Yea, you don't think they are bad at all, right?

No need to repost your "evidence" Jeff. I have already pointed out the fact that people don't miraculously turn straight, regardless of how much Jesus they have. If they "turned away" and "became straight", they were bi to begin with. I also don't need to claim that you don't have gay friends again. You make that evident.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity