Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2021, 11:49 AM

1,393 posts, read 1,752,801 times

Advertisements

Greeting
I live to love
My question is, what are exactly the fiery darts in Ephesians 6: 16, what are they? And what does, and in Ephesians 2: 2. What does it mean, Satan is the prince of the air?
something unusual came to my mind about this!
What may they be in the 21st Century

fiery darts in Ephesians 6: 16
prince of the air Ephesians 2: 2
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2021, 12:21 PM

33,241 posts, read 26,455,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWordIsOne View Post
Greeting
I live to love
My question is, what are exactly the fiery darts in Ephesians 6: 16, what are they? And what does, and in Ephesians 2: 2. What does it mean, Satan is the prince of the air?

The flaming darts or arrows are whatever temptations that come by way of Satan directly (very few people are the direct attention of Satan) or by way of cosmic thinking, doctrines or worldly viewpoint.

Satan is called the prince of the air because at the present time he is the ruler of this world. The phrase ''of the air'' refers to his sphere of power and influence over the lower regions of the spiritual realm in which are the fallen angels and demonic powers which Satan also rules over as per Matthew 12:24.

Old 04-15-2021, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Way View Post
The flaming darts or arrows are whatever temptations that come by way of Satan directly (very few people are the direct attention of Satan) or by way of cosmic thinking, doctrines or worldly viewpoint.

Satan is called the prince of the air because at the present time he is the ruler of this world. The phrase ''of the air'' refers to his sphere of power and influence over the lower regions of the spiritual realm in which are the fallen angels and demonic powers which Satan also rules over as per Matthew 12:24.

yes, I know all that, but how is the question?
what power, or what method does he use?
how, who, and what?
think

this is the 21st-century know-how

Old 04-15-2021, 12:44 PM

33,241 posts, read 26,455,707 times
Quote:
I answered the questions that you asked in the first post. You asked what were the flaming darts. I told you. You asked what it meant that Satan was the prince of the air. I answered that as well.

You are now asking different questions.

Quote:
how, who, and what?
think

Satan has supernatural or extranatural powers to do certain things. That's about as far as I or anyone can go in answering the 'how' of Satan's abilities.

And I have no idea what you are getting at with your statement, ''this is the 21st-century know-how'' or why you are smacking your head.

Old 04-15-2021, 01:36 PM

63,817 posts, read 40,099,995 times
Quote:
how, who, and what?
think

The fiery darts are our anger and the wrath we are to fear is our own because our wrath is what removes the agape love we are to have toward life.

Satan is the internal Serpent (reptilian brain) that indiscriminately generates the drives in response to our living environment (Biosphere) that can produce our anger (fiery darts).

Old 04-15-2021, 01:42 PM

Quote:
I answered the questions that you asked in the first post. You asked what were the flaming darts. I told you. You asked what it meant that Satan was the prince of the air. I answered that as well.

You are now asking different questions.

Satan has supernatural or extranatural powers to do certain things. That's about as far as I or anyone can go in answering the 'how' of Satan's abilities.

And I have no idea what you are getting at with your statement, ''this is the 21st-century know-how'' or why you are smacking your head.
because the answer is obvious, I am a supernatural being, but I am flesh, my inter soul is supernatural but I am flesh, my anatomy is a miracle use righty I can be overcome by understanding the anatomy of Satan, what happens on that day!

Old 04-15-2021, 02:11 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,024,835 times
Quote:

^^^^^^

What he said.

Old 04-15-2021, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
The fiery darts are our anger and the wrath we are to fear is our own because our wrath is what removes the agape love we are to have toward life.

Satan is the internal Serpent (reptilian brain) that indiscriminately generates the drives in response to our living environment (Biosphere) that can produce our anger (fiery darts).
1 Corinthians 10:12-14 (NKJV) Therefore let him who thinks he stands to take heed lest he fall.

No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.
Therefore, my beloved, flee from idolatry.

Old 04-15-2021, 03:04 PM

3,573 posts, read 1,177,517 times
Quote:
Greeting
I live to love

Rulers and Archons, Sophia Myth . not Satan, also some think so. world was gnostic.

Old 04-15-2021, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Duval View Post
Rulers and Archons, Sophia Myth . not Satan, also some think so. world was gnostic.
New Age theory I understand
how do satellite works?:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity