Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2021, 05:35 AM

4,483 posts, read 1,321,543 times

Advertisements

I can take you to scripture and show you where God sent a single angel to kill 185,000 men overnight. I can show you several countries in scripture that no longer exist because God killed them all, men, women, and children. I could fill this page with the uncounted millions God has killed.

I could also show you the rituals of orgy and beastality performed before their gods by these pagan people. The rituals of the human sacrifice of children burned alive in the fire before their gods. Kings of these people who defied God, telling Israel we will destroy you and there is nothing your God can do about it.

I can show you in scripture that the Christ was prophesied to come through the lineage of Israel to be the Redeemer of all mankind. I could tell you that God preserved that lineage from the attempts of Satan to destroy it at all costs for the benefit of all mankind. I can show you where Israel became friends with these pagan people and began to take wives and husbands, and began practicing these pagan rituals even to the point of sacrificing their own children in the fire. I can tell you that God had more than enough reason to destroy these people, even the children that represented future generations of pagans.

But I'm wasting your time, and my time! Those who hate God and see Him as a murderer will continue to see Him this way after reading this post and despite anything that can be said. Those who love God will continue to love God knowing He is justified in these killings as our Creator and Preserver.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2021, 08:13 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,190,517 times
One more time:

You can't hate what you don't believe exists.

Repeat until you get it.

I don't hate your god-thing. I hate what belief in it makes some people do.

Except for the word "people," the previous sentence is made up of one-syllable words. They should be easy to understand for someone who purports to understand the bible. The bible has LOTS of multi-syllabic words.

Get it, Charlie?

NO HATE GOD-THING. HATE WHAT BELIEF IN GOD-THING MAKE SOME PEOPLE DO.

Old 05-01-2021, 09:15 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,190,517 times
Sorry for the tone but I get darn exasperated dealing with fundies.

If you weren't one, you'd understand.

Old 05-01-2021, 09:20 AM

3,573 posts, read 1,177,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie24 View Post
I can take you to scripture and show you where God sent a single angel to kill 185,000 men overnight. I can show you several countries in scripture that no longer exist because God killed them all, men, women, and children. I could fill this page with the uncounted millions God has killed.

I could also show you the rituals of orgy and beastality performed before their gods by these pagan people. The rituals of the human sacrifice of children burned alive in the fire before their gods. Kings of these people who defied God, telling Israel we will destroy you and there is nothing your God can do about it.

I can show you in scripture that the Christ was prophesied to come through the lineage of Israel to be the Redeemer of all mankind. I could tell you that God preserved that lineage from the attempts of Satan to destroy it at all costs for the benefit of all mankind. I can show you where Israel became friends with these pagan people and began to take wives and husbands, and began practicing these pagan rituals even to the point of sacrificing their own children in the fire. I can tell you that God had more than enough reason to destroy these people, even the children that represented future generations of pagans.

But I'm wasting your time, and my time! Those who hate God and see Him as a murderer will continue to see Him this way after reading this post and despite anything that can be said. Those who love God will continue to love God knowing He is justified in these killings as our Creator and Preserver.
just a road sign.

Old 05-01-2021, 09:43 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Sorry for the tone but I get darn exasperated dealing with fundies.

If you weren't one, you'd understand.
You are obviously a glutton for punishment.

Quote:

... or, in other words - what the Bible says is correct about people unable to understand and come to God on their own initiative (Romans 3:11).

Old 05-01-2021, 10:11 AM

3,830 posts, read 1,383,053 times
Neither - HE is creator and giver of life - Eternal and with Agape for those who seek it.

Old 05-01-2021, 10:27 AM

3,573 posts, read 1,177,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCCyou View Post
Neither - HE is creator and giver of life - Eternal and with Agape for those who seek it.
scripture is instruction book that covers many levels of consciousness, Rabbis say 49 or 50. hardly find any literal in it. e.g. Cain would find an instruction 'do not murder, respect your brother...

Old 05-01-2021, 11:14 AM

2,962 posts, read 864,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
One more time:

You can't hate what you don't believe exists.

Repeat until you get it.

I don't hate your god-thing. I hate what belief in it makes some people do.

Except for the word "people," the previous sentence is made up of one-syllable words. They should be easy to understand for someone who purports to understand the bible. The bible has LOTS of multi-syllabic words.

Get it, Charlie?

NO HATE GOD-THING. HATE WHAT BELIEF IN GOD-THING MAKE SOME PEOPLE DO.
If you were somehow convinced that the God of the Bible exists, would you hate Him?

Old 05-01-2021, 11:32 AM

3,830 posts, read 1,383,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Duval View Post
scripture is instruction book that covers many levels of consciousness, Rabbis say 49 or 50. hardly find any literal in it. e.g. Cain would find an instruction 'do not murder, respect your brother...
I can relate - since my IOC, this resonates to my 'mathematical' mind as 'multiple perspectives/viewpoints' and also simultaneously illuminated as if from 'sunlight from thousands of stars' in different locations and not just our one sun. Instantaneous communication/revelation for and of all perspective and times (past/present/future) all at once.

Old 05-01-2021, 11:50 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,365,848 times
Quote:
I could fill this page with the uncounted millions God has killed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity