Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2019, 01:11 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,360,745 times

Advertisements

Please, please, be still and know that I am God.
Big mistake.
Ok, maybe another one was not saying many, many more times or just spelling it out...
"That is where you will find Me."
Comments?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2019, 01:18 PM

88,508 posts, read 84,673,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Big mistake.
Ok, maybe another one was not saying many, many more times or just spelling it out...
Comments?
Not really clear what you are trying to express here.

You think God made a mistake by saying "Be still and know that I am God?"

Why?

It was more polite than "shut up and LISTEN"!

Old 07-27-2019, 01:27 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,001,756 times
Quote:
Big mistake.
Comments?
God made a mistake?

Do you realize how blasphemous of a statement that is to a Christian?

Old 07-27-2019, 01:44 PM

He should have put it in caps and said it many more times...did He not know how
dense Man is!!

He knows better than I how many mistakes He made.
If you're gonna get bent outta shape with no humor...not having a close, personal relationship with Him ...
then read no further.

Mine occasionally is much like St. T of Avila...Here she is traveling at night, 1500s, during a storm,
cuz her superior, a man, said go somewhere.
Her carriage turns over in a usually manageable creek...she complains to God...
He says, "But this is how I treat my friends."
She said back, "Yes, and this is why You don't have many!"

Old 07-27-2019, 01:53 PM

23,123 posts, read 10,422,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
God made a mistake?

ARGHH, lol, poor Miss H, devils probably on they way from your word, good God.

Old 07-27-2019, 01:57 PM

5,912 posts, read 2,601,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
God made a mistake?

It said it did in Gen 6-6

You should check it out and read it for the first time.

Old 07-27-2019, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
ARGHH, lol, poor Miss H, devil's probably on the way
from your word, good God.
I dare him...he doesn't have a chance, Hannie. Heat let up there?

Old 07-27-2019, 02:29 PM

4,877 posts, read 4,211,304 times
Quote:
Big mistake.
Comments?
God never makes any mistakes

Old 07-27-2019, 02:33 PM

23,123 posts, read 10,422,897 times
God changing his mind.

Moses was about to transform the entire nation of Israel, God was about to consummate a marriage with Israel, and their bodies would have become pregnant with a spiritial seed, they were all to birth sons of God through a marriage to God.

Moses found them in adultery, and so he broke the law, and then he went back and brought down a law for an adulterous woman, and where he was about to consummate a marriage to make one nation kings and priests of the Earth, he changed his mind, and he relented, and so the marriage had to wait. They were legally betrothed but now the marriage was put off.

They would have literally been transformed into immortals that the whole world would look to.

God relented and said,'' NOW THE WHOLE EARTH WILL BE FILLED WITH THE SPIRIT OF GOD.''

That is a really, really big change of mind, and what God said was astounding to think of, because where he would make a single people above all people, he relented and said he would now come to all people when the day comes.

All of Israel would have birthed sons of God, and where there was no need of an ark of the covenant in Moses first law, Moses came back down with a new plan, a new design.

This design was a tabernacle built from the anatomy of a virgin, and the comings and goings of the this virgin had to depict a priesthood in 3 sections coming to perform their duties in a tabernacle that represented a virgin.

The wall of separation closed in a room that literally had no door, and no way into a Holy of holies.

The greatest day and duty of a priest happened on one day a year. A priest completely dressed to symbolise a male. Once a year the high priest dressed in his seeds with pomegrannites which are known to have the most seeds, this priest must find his way into a room that had no door. This meant that he had to scrape, squeeze and squirm into a very narrow way past a 400 pound veil.(The Narrow way)

God was about to consummate a marriage to Israel but found them in adultery and he handed them a wedding contract showing just how impossible it would be to birth a son of God.

For thousands of years they tried in failure until a true virgin appeared on the stage, Jesus.

God had shown a consummation when that veil was ripped from top to bottum, because the veil of the temple is just there to show the wall of separation inside a virgin. God consummated with the first pure virgin who did not commit adultery, and he showed us what would have happened to the entire nation if they would have not committed adultery.

''Now the whole world will be filled with the knowledge of God.''

This first consummation, Jesus planted in the earth as all men are planted in the earth, all of them seeds, and now comes the first fruit of the earth. Mother Earth, think about that, the first born son of Mother Earth. Think about this when you read the word,'' EARTH.''

God had changed his mind and relented in consummating a marriage with Israel, but he did consummate a marriage with one Jew, and that Jew is the first born son of God.

'' NOW THE WHOLE EARTH WILL BE FILLED WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD.'' (What a mouthfull, it points to a single day, a single event)

SO WHEN WILL THIS TAKE PLACE?

What day is the wedding?

Rosh Hashanah.

Old 07-28-2019, 06:21 AM

God about to make a mistake and then changed His mind?
Got any examples? They're in there!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity