U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2019, 04:08 PM

846 posts, read 479,550 times

Advertisements

much like this forum, pretenders say that they mean no harm. Now, tHis what is being promoted in schools and indoctrination of your children. Don’t blame the wicked. Vipers bite. It is what they do. It is the churches and the Nation that allowed this to happen.

Bisexual Awareness Day, September 23:

LGBTQ History Month, October:

Coming Out Day, October 11:

High School Assignment Forces Kids to Disclose Sexual Orientation, Reveals Massive Political Agenda
International Pronouns Day, October 16:

Spirit Day, October 17: While this sounds innocuous, this is an LGBTQWTF day where students are encouraged to wear purple to identify themselves as being part of the alphabet cult sponsored by the highly partisan GLADD. Students who do not participate are targeted as bigots.

Transgender Awareness Week, November 12-19:

Transgender Day of Remembrance, November 20:

No Name-Calling Week, January 20-27: This week is usually targeted at middle-schoolers or elementary-schoolers. It sounds harmless, but if you look it up, it is clearly another LGBTQWTF event put on by GLADD. There is no self-awareness with these people, who call everyone who disagrees with them a "homophobe" and a "bigot."

Transgender Day of Visibility, March 31:

Day of Silence, April 24: If I could ask for one thing it would be an actual day of silence, where the LGBTQWTF cult could not speak. Unfortunately, no such day exists. Instead, they pretend that they are silenced in the media and in entertainment by putting tape over their mouths and marching out of school. If your students don't participate, they will be targeted as bigots. Make sure you keep your kids home that day if your school is planning a walk-out.

International Day against Homophobia, Transphobia, and Biphobia, May 17:

Harvey Milk Day, May 22

LGBTQ Pride Month, the entire month of June:
Rate this post positively

Old 10-01-2019, 04:22 PM

30,528 posts, read 16,010,108 times
The world is advancing spiritually and you insist it remain retarded.

Poor, sad fundie.

You lost.

Old 10-01-2019, 04:32 PM

846 posts, read 479,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
The world is advancing spiritually and you insist it remain retarded.

Poor, sad fundie.

You lost.
I have a family who is special needs and calling someone retarded is just way out of bounds. Our moderators are gay universalists much like most on this forum. I get that but perhaps they have enough decency to correct one of their own?

Old 10-01-2019, 04:44 PM

10,512 posts, read 3,300,901 times
You can say Jesus and Merry Christmas now. Trump is going to pardon anyone arrested for it.

Old 10-01-2019, 04:47 PM

25,713 posts, read 11,852,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJoe11 View Post
It is the churches and the Nation that allowed this to happen.

Mr. K Jeal, do you have a website/source for this information? If so, please post it.
And there is no need to address the moderators with your homophobic perspective.

Old 10-01-2019, 04:56 PM

30,528 posts, read 16,010,108 times
Quote:
I have a family who is special needs and calling someone retarded is just way out of bounds. Our moderators are gay universalists much like most on this forum. I get that but perhaps they have enough decency to correct one of their own?
I have taken pains to make sure that my use of the word applies to spirituality, not mental deficiency.

There are mentally deficient/damaged posters on this forum every day. I leave them be.

However, fundies deliberately remain spiritually retarded and my vocation is to hold a mirror to their petty ugliness.

Old 10-01-2019, 05:02 PM

Quote:
I have a family who is special needs and calling someone retarded is just way out of bounds.
I have a daughter and granddaughter who are autistic, but I do not believe the reference was towards someone with special needs. Rather, that of someone who is on the fringe of extreme (religious) fundamentalism, much like that of being in a cult.

Old 10-01-2019, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
You can say Jesus and Merry Christmas now. Trump is going to pardon anyone arrested for it.
Merry Christmas, hope everyone has a wonderful winter break.

Old 10-01-2019, 05:09 PM

34,731 posts, read 23,243,600 times
Quote:
much like this forum, pretenders say that they mean no harm. Now, tHis what is being promoted in schools and indoctrination of your children. Don’t blame the wicked. Vipers bite. It is what they do. It is the churches and the Nation that allowed this to happen.

Bisexual Awareness Day, September 23:

LGBTQ History Month, October:

Coming Out Day, October 11:

High School Assignment Forces Kids to Disclose Sexual Orientation, Reveals Massive Political Agenda
International Pronouns Day, October 16:

Spirit Day, October 17: While this sounds innocuous, this is an LGBTQWTF day where students are encouraged to wear purple to identify themselves as being part of the alphabet cult sponsored by the highly partisan GLADD. Students who do not participate are targeted as bigots.

Transgender Awareness Week, November 12-19:

Transgender Day of Remembrance, November 20:

No Name-Calling Week, January 20-27: This week is usually targeted at middle-schoolers or elementary-schoolers. It sounds harmless, but if you look it up, it is clearly another LGBTQWTF event put on by GLADD. There is no self-awareness with these people, who call everyone who disagrees with them a "homophobe" and a "bigot."

Transgender Day of Visibility, March 31:

Day of Silence, April 24: If I could ask for one thing it would be an actual day of silence, where the LGBTQWTF cult could not speak. Unfortunately, no such day exists. Instead, they pretend that they are silenced in the media and in entertainment by putting tape over their mouths and marching out of school. If your students don't participate, they will be targeted as bigots. Make sure you keep your kids home that day if your school is planning a walk-out.

International Day against Homophobia, Transphobia, and Biphobia, May 17:

Harvey Milk Day, May 22

LGBTQ Pride Month, the entire month of June:
What bible fundamentalists should have done is left the gay community well alone, but you just couldn’t help yourselves, you had to condemn what you thought God was against and provoked a reaction you were not ready for, began crying persecution, when in fact it was you who persecuting them, they just reacted to it. Half of those days you quoted above would never have existed if you hadn’t got in their face, but you did. I will always stand with the gay community when they are condemned by fundies like yourself, I’m certain that Jesus would too. You can hide behind the Bible as much as you want by saying “it’s the Bible that says it not me”, you’re not fooling anyone.

Old 10-01-2019, 05:39 PM

2,611 posts, read 568,200 times
I don't see how this should be part of this forum. It seems political.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.