Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2019, 12:11 AM

7,654 posts, read 5,113,409 times

Advertisements

I keep seeing more and more about the criminalization of the homeless and the callousness of Americans.

Are we heading for Jesus to judge the USA. Some of the things I see happening in the USA remind me of a developing nation, not a wealthy developed nation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2019, 12:47 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,589,417 times
I have thought this in the past, but Im not so sure now.

Mainly because God has NOT sent any wrath or warnings unto the US.

Look at some of the wrathful things he did in the past...and how quick he was to act, the US seems to be immune to Gods wrath for some reason...how long has the secular world 'blasphemed' Christmas, using the holiday to get rich, make as much profit as possible, all under of the guise of 'celebrating Christmas'!! This is exactly like the money changers in the temple...but where is his wrath...there hasnt even been any warnings about this behavior?! Im not sure what to make of that.

Moderator cut: Abortion is not a subject for discussion in the Religion and Spirituality forum. Read the rules.

After so long, you have to start to ask yourself if the things in the bible are not just fiction written in the past, and not real at all.

Last edited by mensaguy; 12-17-2019 at 05:28 AM.. Reason: Removed abortion remarks

Old 12-17-2019, 01:04 AM

23,144 posts, read 10,441,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsflyer View Post
I keep seeing more and more about the criminalization of the homeless and the callousness of Americans.

Are we heading for Jesus to judge the USA. Some of the things I see happening in the USA remind me of a developing nation, not a wealthy developed nation.
Rosh Hashanah is the judgment of all Gentile nations, this is called the last trump where you either recieve God's seal in your forehead and right hand or not, that seal is to seal Gentiles with protection against the judgment aginst all Gentile nations because you accepted the same worship system as Israel and this seals you with God's seal of protection on Rosh Hashanah against Yom Kippur because you took hold of God's covenant and was grafted into Israel.

Old 12-17-2019, 02:58 AM

9,689 posts, read 10,014,164 times
God sees those who fear , and those of His flock who don`t fear , and those who fear will go on ahead with out faith in God , and make plans that will always fail .....

Old 12-17-2019, 09:08 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,015,135 times
Quote:

Take a look at the way our culture is going. He already IS judging our nation. He's turned us over to our sin.

Old 12-17-2019, 09:32 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,375,370 times
Quote:
I keep seeing more and more about the criminalization of the
homeless and the callousness of Americans.
Are we heading for Jesus to judge the USA?
No.
But what goes around comes around...you get what you plant ---if you
plant corn you don't get apples.

Yes, BF that makes perfect sense - die for our sins; show us the Nature of God's Divine Love,
then, 'turn us over to our sins'. ????

Old 12-17-2019, 09:39 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,015,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
No.
But what goes around comes around...you get what you plant ---if you
plant corn you don't get apples.

Yes, BF that makes perfect sense - die for our sins; show us the Nature of God's Divine Love,
then, 'turn us over to our sins'. ????
He chose Israel. He brought them out of Egypt, fed them, gave them water, shoes that never wore out...and then when they worshiped foreign gods, he did just that. He turned them over to it. Eventually, they came back.

So, why do you believe America is different than Israel?

Old 12-17-2019, 09:41 AM

88,567 posts, read 84,755,078 times
Not with an 'e', I hope!

Old 12-17-2019, 10:14 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,164,385 times
Quote:

Wrath is coming in the tribulation but for a short time yet we are in a dispensation of grace talked about by Paul.......when wrath hits the people in it will surely know it as the world starting with Israel will be torn apart. One billion plus people will die in the first 3.5 years.....and then it gets much worse.......

Old 12-17-2019, 10:25 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,285,273 times
Quote:

Where are you seeing all this ?. Do you really expect the media to report all the good that's going on around the world. No one would watch or listen if they did. All the media does is magnify what the natural man is habitually addicted to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity