Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2020, 03:39 PM

23,148 posts, read 10,445,085 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
Right. So Christians aren't God's people?
We can see saved Christians who are not Ephraim or Judah, God has a specific covenant with Ephraim an Judah where God writes his laws in the hearts of Ephraim to whom Jesus referred to as the sheep of the lost house of Israel.

Israel had hated and refused God's laws and so God wrote his laws in the lost sheep who called the Torah a strange thing, Judah did not.

Those first Gentiles left their former gods and they accepted God's Sabbath, his Pssover along with the other 6 feasts. I dont keep the feasts or the laws of the feast but I accept them as mine and if I do keep a feast, nobody can judge me.

I accept them and study them and I try and keep the Lord's Sabbath but with my own understing what work means. Jesus said people could choose not to accept any of the law and even teach others not to keep the law and you could even speak against Jesus yourself and still be saved in the least of the kingdom.

That is the outer court that is not counted or sealed in their forehead with protection because the outer court of Gentiles ha s ZERO to do with Isreal in the holy place and Judah in the holy of holies. The Gentile cout is for Gentiles, not for Ephraim and Judah. There are only two sons, two heirs.

Nobod
y can make the prodigal return to the brother and the father, it is soley in the hands of the Gentile.

Jesus came taking two men to make one single servant, but one proteste and so that servant was cut in galf and appointed his place amongst the sinners. He was made keeper over the household of God meat in due season, but the servant rejected the two seasons and refused to ever feed the child the meat, even rejecting every feast of meat.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 02-12-2020 at 04:03 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2020, 03:42 PM

63,809 posts, read 40,077,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Everyone already knows who the chosen people are, and what makes them so special as to even be called the chosen?
Every human being on earth is among the chosen, Hanni. Abandon your egocentric beliefs about some special chosen favorites of God.

Old 02-12-2020, 03:55 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,017,904 times
Quote:
We can see saved Christians who are not Ephraim or Judah, God has a specific covenant with Ephraim an Judah where God writes his laws in the hearts of Ephraim to whom Jesus referred to as the sheep if the lost house of Israel.

Israel had hated and refused God's laws and so God wrote his laws in the lost sheep who called the Torah a strange thing, Judah did not.

Those first Gentiles left their former gods and they accepted God's Sabbath, his Pssover along with the other 6 feasts. I dont keep the feasts or the laws of the feast but I accept them as mine and if I do keep a feast, nobody can judge me.

I accept them and study them and I try and keep the Lord's Sabbath but with my own understing what work means. Jesus said people could choose not to accept any of the law and even teach others not to keep the law and you could even speak against Jesus yourself and still be saved in the least of the kingdom.

That is the outer court that is not counted or sealed in their forehead with protection because the outer court of Gentiles ha s ZERO to do with Isreal in the holy place and Judah in the holy of holies. The Gentile cout is for Gentiles, not for Ephraim and Judah. There are only two sons, two heirs.

Nobod
y can make the prodigal return to the brother and the father, it is soley in the hands of the Gentile.

Jesus came taking two men to make one single servant, but one proteste and so that servant was cut in galf and appointed his place amongst the sinners. He was made keeper over the household of God meat in due season, but the servant rejected the two seasons and refused to ever feed the child the meat, even rejecting every feast of meat.
Just answer the question. Are non-Jews God's people? Does God hear our prayers, Hanny?

Old 02-13-2020, 01:56 AM

Why ask me?

Quote the covenant.

Old 02-13-2020, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Every human being on earth is among the chosen, Hanni. Abandon your egocentric beliefs about some special chosen favorites of God.
No, they are not.

Old 02-13-2020, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
Just answer the question. Are non-Jews God's people? Does God hear our prayers, Hanny?
The first Christians converted to the religion Jesus practiced, they became Isreal.

You are standing outside the covenant willing and proud to be separated from the people chosen by God, you are invited, you refuse and then ask me if non Jews are God's people, when in fact you are invited and you personally, proudly, and willingly reject the covenant. You stand against all that is called of God or worshipped of God, and then you ask why you yourself have chosen to be unchosen.

Old 02-13-2020, 04:45 AM

3,061 posts, read 914,383 times
Quote:
The first Christians converted to the religion Jesus practiced, they became Isreal.

You are standing outside the covenant willing and proud to be separated from the people chosen by God, you are invited, you refuse and then ask me if non Jews are God's people, when in fact you are invited and you personally, proudly, and willingly reject the covenant. You stand against all that is called of God or worshipped of God, and then you ask why you yourself have chosen to be unchosen.
Paul was one of the early converts to the religion established by Jesus, in fact, he was the first apostle, who the glorified Jesus appeared to after he had ascended to the throne of OUR Father, and Paul spoke of the Law of the old covenant that Jesus came to do away with.

Galatian 3: 19-25; "What, then, was the purpose of the Law? It was added in order to show what wrongdoing is, and it was meant to last until the coming of Abraham's descendant, to whom the promise was made. The Law was handed down by angels, with a man acting as a go-between. But a go-between is not needed when only one person is involved; and God is one.

Does this mean that the Law is against God's promises? No, not at all! For if human beings had received a law that could bring life, then everyone could be put right with God by obeying it. But the scripture says that the whole world is under the power of sin; and so the gift which is promised on the basis of faith in Jesus Christ is given to those WHO BELIEVE.

But before the time for faith came, the Law kept us all LOCKED UP AS PRISONERS until this coming faith should be revealed. And so the Law was in charge of us until Christ came, in order that we might then be put right with God through faith. Now that the time for faith is here, the Law is no longer in charge of us.

Thank God, that we 'WHO BELIEVE' have been set free from the written laws of the old covenant, and WE WHO BELIEVE Refuse to allow anyone tell us what we must eat or drink. We don't let them say you must celebrate the New Moon festival, the Sabbath, or any other festival, for WE WHO BELIEVE now know that all these things are but a shadow of things to come in the future.

It was Jesus who said, "Anything you eat passes through the stomach and then goes into the sewer. But the words you speak come from the heart—that’s what defiles you." So don't try to tell we who believe what we should eat or drink.

Jubilees 4: 30; "And he (ADAM) lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: ’On the day that ye eat thereof ye shall die.’ For this reason he 31 did not complete the years of this day; for he died during it.

And now we await the great Sabbath of one thousand years, the seventh day, from the day in which Adam ate of the forbidden fruit and died in that day at the age of 930.

This is the future reality of the weekly Sabbath, The day that the Lord has set, which is referred to in Acts 17: 31; "For he (The Lord) has fixed a day in which he will judge the whole world with justice by means of a 'MAN' he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from death!”

WE WHO BELIEVE, pray for those who are still held prisoners to the Laws of the Old Covenant, which the Lord through his chosen successor has done away with.

Old 02-13-2020, 05:36 AM

3,474 posts, read 1,006,629 times
Jerwade and BaptistFundy you both sent me personal replies, and I answered them did you get them?

Old 02-13-2020, 08:49 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,357,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highway54 View Post
Jerwade and BaptistFundy you both sent me personal replies, and I answered them did you get them?
I have read your profile and answered your messages.
Don't think that I will follow the JW's, it won't happen.

Now, have a good journey through this life.
And focus on that of loving your neighbor.

There is nothing greater!

Old 02-13-2020, 09:20 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,017,904 times
Quote:

Mind-boggling. People's heads exploded when they thought I told a Jewish person that God doesn't hear their prayers. Now you're telling me that I'm outside of God's Covenant.

Wonderful.

No, Hanny. I'm not. I'm firmly in the New Covenant that Jesus proclaimed. Jesus died so that I would be forgiven. He is the Messiah the world had been waiting for.

Just as you invite me to come, I invite you to come. Embrace Jesus. Trust in him and do not reject him, as you say I am doing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity