Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2020, 06:26 AM

2,029 posts, read 1,366,748 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity2019 View Post
You doubters above need to understand his dream was before anything happened. He has had multiple dreams. He dreamed what has come true before it happened in April and May with the virus and riots. He has another dream predicting September and November, which he also talks about here... I believe he is a sincere man and pastor. Whether he is right will be determined this fall....
Did anyone stop and think about this for a minute? The guy HAD A DREAM. Many, many dreams seem real.
There are a gazillion youtube videos from professing christians about their dreams and direct pipelines to God, all in regard to Covid-19 and everyone is sucking it all up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2020, 06:35 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,059,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity2019 View Post
You doubters above need to understand his dream was before anything happened. He has had multiple dreams. He dreamed what has come true before it happened in April and May with the virus and riots. He has another dream predicting September and November, which he also talks about here... I believe he is a sincere man and pastor. Whether he is right will be determined this fall....
It would have helped his credibility if he had made a video last year before the pandemic happened detailing his dream, but it looks like he didn’t and made this video June 24th, if I remember correctly, after the fact...

Old 07-16-2020, 10:56 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,384,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
It would have helped his credibility if he had made a video last year before the pandemic happened detailing his dream, but it looks like he didn’t and made this video June 24th, if I remember correctly, after the fact...
...but he has a prophetic calendar?

Old 07-16-2020, 11:31 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,040,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Exactly my point in an earlier post.

The fact that he comes along 2 months later and said "well yah...but I SAW all of it in a dream" is really not impressive.

Old 07-16-2020, 01:14 PM

614 posts, read 173,541 times
I can see why the finger would point at March and June. That was when Americans flagrantly disobeyed the correct thing to do, and went out and got infected. In March the virus hit the US like no one thought it would. People thought that the US was more developed than any place else. They thought that Americans would be the least effected.

June was when Americans got fed up with doing the right thing, and their efforts faded away into the dust. That's when a resurgence of the virus occurred in the US.

Now, for my opinion. I think that the Corona Virus is the White Horse. He comes conquering and to conquer. He has a crown. His weapon is a bow. He attacks from some sort of range. The virus may be airborne. It certainly spreads more effectively than most people thought to begin with.

The violence this man predicts in his dream is not far off of the Corona Virus being the White Horse. That is because the next horse is the Red Horse. The Red Horse brings violence.

The next horse after the red horse appears to bring scarcity and hunger. The horse after that, pestilence. I interpret all of the horses as directed at the woman who is Mystery Babylon. They are directed at the world in general, but in Revelation, when it talks about what will happen to the woman, the same things are said about what will transpire against her. I think that is either the US or its capitalist system. For the man to say he saw something to do with the bank's money floating away, matches that.

Incidentally, the Russians are behind a great deal of the conservative hysteria taking place in the country. If there is confusion, and a taking advantage of it, by the Russians that makes sense. So many of the emails and social media posts sent around excoriating this or that Democrat originated in Russia. For Russian soldiers to be an image generated in a dream where this is what is being described is not a stretch. They don't have to be actual soldiers on American soil. Their ideas and manipulations are transpiring upon American soil. They are harassing Americans. In this scenario, they are doing it in a manner as effectively as soldiers on the ground could.

Last edited by Am I a Prophet; 07-16-2020 at 01:28 PM.. Reason: the writing process

Old 07-16-2020, 01:35 PM

3,859 posts, read 3,049,444 times
The coronavirus is NOT the White Horse.

Old 07-16-2020, 01:56 PM

614 posts, read 173,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
The coronavirus is NOT the White Horse.
I simply assert that it is because of the characteristics I described. It doesn't have to be, but is more likely to be. It's math. Well, that, and I have the Holy Spirit. That doesn't mean that God "told me" in no uncertain terms. It's just that, if you search the philosophy of such things, God speaks to us mainly through our own thoughts.

Only by letting go of demands we make upon the interpretation of even the seemingly normal, can we hope to understand what God wants from us, or what He is saying to us. Yes, He is always saying something to us. Usually, it has something to do with how much He loves us. That can mean going back over our pasts, so that we can understand what those things are that we need to let go of. Our childhoods are important. They shaped us. But we need to let God shape us more.

And that has to do with not being afraid, if I am right. I don't want to be right any more than you want me to be right. Believe me, I am not one of those conspiracy people. There is no illuminati. But thinking about what could transpire because the US has the weakest leadership in its history, when this threat is not that extravagant a threat, but a real one, directed at the heart of what the US believes about itself, that it is a capitalist country. In fact, not just a capitalist country, but a particular type of capitalist country. It is because the country is of that particular type, that it is having the huge problems it is having dealing with the virus. It needs to be paid for everything it does. It doesn't do anything out of the kindness of its heart. There are other forms of capitalism that are more responsive to the people. The hard cores in the US, however, look upon those as anathema. "A queen I sit. I shall not be moved." Or, one might say, "I ain't gonna pay any more taxes for those no goods."

The hard cores are so easily led. It only takes one image of Hilary Clinton riding on a broomstick, and they will believe any message sent to them that considers them on the "in" with the winning side. Like I said, they don't have to be actual Russian soldiers, if Russian propaganda is what has been behind so much of the terminal angst on that side. If the US doesn't have the police forces across the country to socialize so many of those officers who it seems are about to be laid off, then get ready for a lot more right wing panic.

There will be oaths offered, and violence perpetrated. Most of it will probably be done for corporations, as those men join what will be something like the modern day Pinkerton's. Labor suppression, as the power of corporations rises because of such high unemployment. Those guys have proven they can bust heads. They're perfect. But, sadly, also too many are white supremacists. Socializing them may have been better, but it did cost us a lot of police violence perpetrated against minorities. We're in trouble either way, if the police are defunded or not. The genie seems to be slowly escaping the bottle.

Last edited by Am I a Prophet; 07-16-2020 at 02:21 PM.. Reason: the writing process

Old 07-16-2020, 04:49 PM

10,503 posts, read 7,055,954 times
How many times are you rubes going to swallow the Apocalypse Prediction du jour?

Old 07-16-2020, 07:09 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,210,941 times
I predict that American Christian Fundamentalism is in its death throes. In four months, a new day will dawn in the US of A. And it will bring hope in place of despair and equality in place of bigotry.

And it will be the beginning of the end of the darkness and ugliness that characterizes fundamentalism.

Old 07-16-2020, 07:25 PM

3,859 posts, read 3,049,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I predict that American Christian Fundamentalism is in its death throes. In four months, a new day will dawn in the US of A. And it will bring hope in place of despair and equality in place of bigotry.

And it will be the beginning of the end of the darkness and ugliness that characterizes fundamentalism.
Do Tell. What is going to happen in November?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity