Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2021, 02:09 PM

11,895 posts, read 3,687,881 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Christian's should recognize that in fact, we can tell the same story of Jesus repeating the story of Adam and how his bride was created.

We can look at each thing that happened to Adam, showing it happening to Jesus, and if we can show both stories to be the same, and we can even say that Jesus is the new Adam, then we must also recognize the creation story was just spiritual and symbolic.

Can we go into great detail about the next global flood?

Yes, but with a big diffetence, with great news.

Look what happened in the first Pentecost rain with Moses where 3000 people were killed, and then look at the Pentecost of Jesus where 3000 were saved.

The first points to death, the next points to life, and that is the first rain.

Where the first global flood pointed to death, what does the flood of Jesus point to?
Why don’t you start a thread about it Hanni?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2021, 02:11 PM

23,138 posts, read 10,434,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Way View Post
You are off topic with this. The thread is about Genesis and the two creation stories.
That is what I am speaking of, the spiritual truth of it, of the creation and of the flood, catch up.

Old 03-03-2021, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
Why don’t you start a thread about it Hanni?
Ain't nobody interested.

Old 03-03-2021, 02:21 PM

11,895 posts, read 3,687,881 times
Quote:
Ain't nobody interested.
There would be, but you push too hard and people get turned off

We are told to have patience for a reason

Old 03-03-2021, 02:35 PM

63,785 posts, read 40,053,123 times
Quote:
Christian's should recognize that in fact, we can tell the same story of Jesus repeating the story of Adam and how his bride was created.

We can look at each thing that happened to Adam, showing it happening to Jesus, and if we can show both stories to be the same, and we can even say that Jesus is the new Adam, then we must also recognize the creation story was just spiritual and symbolic.

Can we go into great detail about the next global flood?

Yes, but with a big difference, with great news.

Look what happened in the first Pentecost rain with Moses where 3000 people were killed, and then look at the rain of Pentecost of Jesus where 3000 were saved.

The first points to death, the next points to life, and that is the first rain.

Where the first global flood pointed to death, what does the flood of Jesus point to?
I have been treating your views askance, Hanni, because of their obviously inappropriate prejudicial focus on religion and rituals, etc., especially your view that Judaism is the one true religion. It is not about religions, Hanni! It is about spiritual understanding, and this post encourages me to pay more attention to your attempts to provide spiritual interpretations.

Old 03-03-2021, 02:40 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,349,449 times
Quote:
We are told to have patience for a reason.
Be ye patient, so you don't become one.

Old 03-03-2021, 03:03 PM

Quote:
There would be, but you push too hard and people get turned off

We are told to have patience for a reason
True enough.

Old 03-03-2021, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
I have been treating your views askance, Hanni, because of their obviously inappropriate prejudicial focus on religion and rituals, etc., especially your view that Judaism is the one true religion. It is not about religions, Hanni! It is about spiritual understanding, and this post encourages me to pay more attention to your attempts to provide spiritual interpretations.
No Mystic, holy days are simply vehicles for all people to become one people.

That is all.

2 people cannot become one people when they both have their own holy days, it is the one thing that will always separate Gentiles from the chosen

Instead of becoming one with Gods people, you have decided to fight against people and Gods ways.

If holy days dont matter, then why are Christian's telling me my holy days and rituals are evil?

You will accept any holy days and traditions as long as they arent Gods traditions, and if keeping holy days of God are evil, why is the keeping of Pagan days and rituals so righteous for the rest of you who give yourself passes?

You say nothing ill about Christian's wrapped up around Christmas or Easter, but if I swoon over Sukkot and Pesach you come unglued talking about the evils of holy days and tradtions.

As I said, as long as they are pagan holy days and traditions, you join in, but if I want to be full of joy about Sukkot, you suddenly have a very hypocritical view of holy days and traditions, now why is that?

The only reason Christian keep Christmas and Easter is for salvation, if you dont keep Christmas and Easter, you cant be saved according Christians

Old 03-03-2021, 03:14 PM

4,640 posts, read 1,789,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
9th grade Geography.

I guess you were away that day.
Yeah. In 9th grade, I also learned that Pluto was a planet.

Old 03-03-2021, 03:20 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,174,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mink57 View Post
Yeah. In 9th grade, I also learned that Pluto was a planet.
LOL. Therefore, you can disregard science and believe an old collection of pamphlets written by anonymous sandpoopers instead.

The above is how god made fundies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity