Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2021, 08:15 PM

3,220 posts, read 926,548 times

Advertisements

If Jesus sent His followers as He was sent per John 17 then we must judge as He judged.

As it is written;

“I judge as I hear and my judgment is just because I am not seeking my own will but the will of Him who sent me.” (Jesus)

There are some who would say do not judge if you don’t want to be judged. The fact of the matter is if you don’t judge you are not following Jesus at all.

We are all being judged whether you like or not. Best do the will of the one who sent Him.

“I said you are gods, all of you sons of the Most High.”

“Rise up O god and judge the earth!”

That is how the son frees you. Become the son. Rise up and judge!

Can you do it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2021, 08:23 PM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post
If Jesus sent His followers as He was sent per John 17 then we must judge as He judged.
As it is written;
“I judge as I hear and my judgment is just because I am not seeking my own will but the will of Him who sent me.” (Jesus)
There are some who would say do not judge if you don’t want to be judged. The fact of the matter is if you don’t judge you are not following Jesus at all.
We are all being judged whether you like or not. Best do the will of the one who sent Him.
Can you do it?
You are a seriously disturbed individual! You are in my prayers.

Old 07-08-2021, 08:28 PM

10,864 posts, read 6,490,397 times
who is Jesus?

Old 07-08-2021, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
You are a seriously disturbed individual! You are in my prayers.
Back at ya. But I am not in your prayers or you would believe.

“Keep the commandments of the LORD by doing what is right and just.”

Old 07-08-2021, 09:50 PM

10,049 posts, read 18,086,660 times
OP, I judge YOU! Yes, YOU!

You should be following THE GOD MABEL. If you do not follow her, you will be damned for all eternity.

Really! REALLY!

=====

OK, here's a serious question. Don't religious people ever get tired of debating who "really" knows what's in "god's" brain (if he/she/it even HAS a brain)? It seems mostly what you do is bicker over whose interpretation of some line in a old and pretty crazy books is "correct." I wonder if someday you will look back at all that bickering and say, "Wow. We were kind of nuts!"?

Old 07-09-2021, 01:12 AM

8,039 posts, read 1,846,500 times
Phl 1:9, And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment;

Old 07-09-2021, 03:16 AM

9,691 posts, read 10,027,043 times
Judge not, and you will not be judged, condemned not, and you will not be condemned, forgive, and you will be forgiven `` from Luke 6;37 ..... Best to pray blessing of God one all people who give you grief ...... See God will record all the offences that people do which go unrepentant, and the devil can harm people who people don't like, and people who condemn

Old 07-09-2021, 03:19 AM

8,039 posts, read 1,846,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
Judge not, and you will not be judged, condemned not, and you will not be condemned, forgive, and you will be forgiven `` from Luke 6;37 ..... Best to pray blessing of God one all people who give you grief ...... See God will record all the offences that people do which go unrepentant, and the devil can harm people who people don't like, and people who condemn
People who give me grief, I usually pray that God will receive them as sons (according to Hebrews 12:6)

Old 07-09-2021, 05:25 AM

3,474 posts, read 1,008,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post

As it is written;

Can you do it?

We have no say so over the judgment of who gets life or death. What we are justified to judge is if someone is a Christian. Jesus stated very clearly that by their fruits you will know them. So Christians are able to identify their brothers and sisters.

Old 07-09-2021, 06:31 PM

The problem is that people don’t know what it is to judge.

He who seeks the Father’s will is he who judges righteously and he who acts in truth comes to the light.

A genuine believer judges righteously and all those who do right shall rise to live.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity