Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2021, 03:29 PM

8,039 posts, read 1,846,500 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Yet, you have posted in this thread 8 times (27, 28, 36, 40, 42, 51, 54 and 56).
I had forgotten.

I guess that I just don't want to go back as far as I would have to in order to pick up where I had left off.

I do believe that the other faithful labourers on this thread are capable of making our point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2021, 06:10 PM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbyfaith View Post
I had forgotten.
I guess that I just don't want to go back as far as I would have to in order to pick up where I had left off.
I do believe that the other faithful labourers on this thread are capable of making our point.
Had you forgotten or did you recruit some additional warriors to your cause???

Old 08-18-2021, 02:00 PM

89 posts, read 23,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
The OT scriptures CONTAIN the word of God and tell us about Jesus the Word of God. Nothing is outside of God. The Omni's are human inventions describing what humans need for a God to be considered God. We have no way to determine whether or not they are true. I accept Omnipresence and Omnibenevolence because of my experiences.
Are you saying that you don't accept that the Elohim/God you believe in is Omnipotent and Omniscient?

Old 08-18-2021, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elihoenai View Post
Are you saying that you don't accept that the Elohim/God you believe in is Omnipotent and Omniscient?
I am saying there is no way to know whether or not He IS! That must be taken purely on faith.

Old 08-18-2021, 02:57 PM

89 posts, read 23,764 times
Quote:
I am saying there is no way to know whether or not He IS! That must be taken purely on faith.
1 John 3:20

20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.

Matthew 28:18

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in Heaven and in Earth.

There is a way to find out that Elohim/God is All-Powerful and All-Knowing. You cannot hide from Elohim/God, as he sees everything and will render judgement to every man according to their works. Elohim/God has given Yeshua/Jesus All Power in Heaven and in Earth.

Old 08-18-2021, 03:02 PM

4,483 posts, read 1,323,729 times
Quote:
Had you forgotten or did you recruit some additional warriors to your cause???
Recruiting is my department, Mystic! I think we have it covered though, don't you?

I mean I can recruit if you think I need to.

Old 08-18-2021, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elihoenai View Post
1 John 3:20
20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.
Matthew 28:18
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in Heaven and in Earth.

There is a way to find out that Elohim/God is All-Powerful and All-Knowing. You cannot hide from Elohim/God, as he sees everything and will render judgement to every man according to their works. Elohim/God has given Yeshua/Jesus All Power in Heaven and in Earth.
Well I have no problem with that since I encountered the consciousness of Jesus and absolutely love him and have no fear of Him at all. His love is awesome!!!

Old 08-18-2021, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Well I have no problem with that since I encountered the consciousness of Jesus and absolutely love him and have no fear of Him at all. His love is awesome!!!
What about the judgement He pronounced over and over again, is there no room in your love for that?

Are you ashamed of Him when He says that over and over again? Is He not your loving Saviour then?

Old 08-18-2021, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie24 View Post
What about the judgment He pronounced over and over again, is there no room in your love for that?
Are you ashamed of Him when He says that over and over again? Is He not your loving Saviour then?
I appreciate His loving warnings about what could happen to us if we do not learn to love as He does. I know it is nothing He is imposing on us as punishment. He definitely wants us to avoid it. I do worry about you and your hardened heart caused by the veil of ignorance invoked by reading Moses and the OT.

Old 08-18-2021, 04:21 PM

Quote:
I appreciate His loving warnings about what could happen to us if we do not learn to love as He does. I know it is nothing He is imposing on us as punishment. He definitely wants us to avoid it. I do worry about you and your hardened heart caused by the veil of ignorance invoked by reading Moses and the OT.
Of course he wouldn't impose any punishment on anyone, He was just joking around with the guys when He said,

Matt. 25:41

"Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:"

Just locker room talk, nothing to worry about, right Mystic!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity