Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2021, 12:24 AM

73 posts, read 41,704 times

Advertisements

Sorry new at this...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2021, 08:47 AM

63,803 posts, read 40,077,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabors View Post
Sorry new at this...
It can't be an image that is just on your computer. It has to be hosted somewhere on the web and you post its URL using the image icon to the right of the email icon.

Old 09-16-2021, 10:08 AM

3,824 posts, read 1,381,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabors View Post
Sorry new at this...
Actually, you CAN upload pics to your Albums, ( click 'My Settings' on top/left, then under Networking on left menu click 'Pictures and Albums', 'add Album' , then upload pics)

then either share the link/url to it,

or use the little icon that looks like a 'yellow postcard' when composing posts to have the image display within your post

[be sure to follow CD forum rules - ie:don't upload copyrighted pics, etc]

like this: (this pic is in my 'garden' album, shared publicly, then put in this post with the 'yellow postcard' icon)

Last edited by CCCyou; 09-16-2021 at 10:39 AM..

Old 09-18-2021, 03:09 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,026,116 times
I got a question:

How does one reply to multiple post in one reply post?...

Old 09-18-2021, 05:33 AM

16,671 posts, read 15,668,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
I got a question:

How does one reply to multiple post in one reply post?...
Click on the Quote Mark Button (") on each post you want to quote, then click on the usual Quote button on the last one. If you hover your mouse on it, it says "Multi Quote This Message."

Old 09-19-2021, 03:30 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,026,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
Click on the Quote Mark Button (") on each post you want to quote, then click on the usual Quote button on the last one. If you hover your mouse on it, it says "Multi Quote This Message."
Thanks...

Old 09-19-2021, 07:23 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,015,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCCyou View Post
Actually, you CAN upload pics to your Albums, ( click 'My Settings' on top/left, then under Networking on left menu click 'Pictures and Albums', 'add Album' , then upload pics)

then either share the link/url to it,

or use the little icon that looks like a 'yellow postcard' when composing posts to have the image display within your post

[be sure to follow CD forum rules - ie:don't upload copyrighted pics, etc]

like this: (this pic is in my 'garden' album, shared publicly, then put in this post with the 'yellow postcard' icon)
mm....jalapenos. I love candied jalapenos and cream cheese on crackers. Good stuff. It's like crack.

Old 09-21-2021, 12:20 AM

23,144 posts, read 10,441,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
mm....jalapenos. I love candied jalapenos and cream cheese on crackers. Good stuff. It's like crack.
You take cream cheese, chop raw jalipinos into it, then you stuff it into really big Gulf shrimp, wrap it tight with bacon, then bbq with home made sauce.

I eat jalipinos with everything, I couldnt eat a hamburger without jalipinos.

I sell bbq sauce about once a month, 5 bucks for a half pint and people always trying to buy the recipe. My biggest seller is jalipino jelly. I show up at bbq cook offs, and I never make enough, I sell it all in an hour almost everytime.

Old 09-21-2021, 02:07 AM

73 posts, read 41,704 times
My great uncle who recently passed loved his jalapeños he grew them in his back yard...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity