Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-06-2021, 06:59 AM

11,411 posts, read 7,814,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by highway54 View Post
I follow God's laws, if you don't like them, take it up with Him
If God’s law insists you protect pedophiles over children, that’s not a God many could respect or follow. Unsurprisingly religion is on the decline worldwide including JW.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2021, 03:30 PM

15,864 posts, read 6,333,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
Yup, it is the bureaucracy that develops where the good of the organisation becomes paramount and it becomes a systemic, cultural issue where the “systems” doesn’t seem to recognise the rights of the human individuals that are under their control and those individuals get used as pawns, it is not isolated to any one “system” our political, religious, legal, societal systems are extremely corrupt, and they always want to hide their own transgression because they think it will reflect badly on their organisation if it gets revealed, but we now have the situation where a lot of the bad stuff is getting revealed and being brought to our awareness
Which is walking right into their own Biblical narrative playing the part of the wicked as apocalypse means to uncover.

Old 10-06-2021, 03:41 PM

11,898 posts, read 3,707,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
Which is walking right into their own Biblical narrative playing the part of the wicked as apocalypse means to uncover.
Yes

What is hid will be revealed, and so we need to make sure we don’t hide skeletons in our closet so to speak

Old 10-06-2021, 03:44 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,376,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Did you even listen to the video, especially when your mentors were talking?

Do as you are told without questioning.
No education necessary, follow the program.
People fit for destruction, they are garbage.
No acts of compassion, even for a dying child.
Solicitation of funds through deception.
Exploiting children to further the kingdom.
Two witness rule and the shunning of family members.

Your mentors talk like illiterate children, having no education.
Cognitive behavioral therapy - for the brainwashed.
Quote:
Do as you are told without questioning.
1 Jn 5:3

No education necessary, follow the program.
Isa 2:2,3

People fit for destruction, they are garbage.
Ps 37:9

No acts of compassion, even for a dying child.
John 13:34,35

Solicitation of funds through deception.
What part of no collections taken don't you get sir

Exploiting children to further the kingdom.
Deut 6:6,7
Two witness rule and the shunning of family members.
Deut 19:15; 2 Jn 9-11

Anything else sir?
No, nothing else, as you have just shown me that ignorance flows from the top down on a monthly basis, irregardless of your attempt to justify it.

Old 10-06-2021, 03:49 PM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
The principalities will be held accountable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
No, nothing else, as you have just shown me that ignorance flows from the top down on a monthly basis, irregardless of your attempt to justify it.
Wickedness and evil predominate at the top of the organization.

Old 10-06-2021, 04:36 PM

11,898 posts, read 3,707,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
The principalities will be held accountable.

Wickedness and evil predominate at the top of the organization.
I think you misunderstood what I mean by the wickedness in the high places and principalities

The high places are not only or all wicked, they have a mixture of good/bad just like us Individually are not all good or all bad, and we need to distinguish between the 2 and not just follow the crowd in being overly judgemental Of the “other”

The JW’s have a part, the Pentecostal’s have a part, the Baptist’s have a part, the Latter Day Saints have a part in the greater scheme of things

The church body has been divided deliberately into various “named” parts depending on their own administration

Unity in the Body of Christ
Eph 4:1**I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,
Eph 4:2**With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;
Eph 4:3**Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

Eph 4:4**There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
Eph 4:5**One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
Eph 4:6**One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
Eph 4:7**But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
Eph 4:8**Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
Eph 4:9**(Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
Eph 4:10**He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)
Eph 4:11**And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
Eph 4:12**For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

Gifts of Grace
Rom 12:3**For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
Rom 12:4**For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:
Rom 12:5**So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
Rom 12:6**Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;
Rom 12:7**Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching;
Rom 12:8**Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.

Last edited by Meerkat2; 10-06-2021 at 04:46 PM..

Old 10-07-2021, 06:58 AM

3,474 posts, read 1,008,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
If God’s law insists you protect pedophiles over children, that’s not a God many could respect or follow. Unsurprisingly religion is on the decline worldwide including JW.

Make proof of your ministry sir, where in the bible do you see that?
Oh by the way, that is what I thought!

Old 10-07-2021, 09:07 AM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
I think you misunderstood what I mean by the wickedness in the high places and principalities

The high places are not only or all wicked, they have a mixture of good/bad just like us Individually are not all good or all bad, and we need to distinguish between the 2 and not just follow the crowd in being overly judgemental Of the “other”

The JW’s have a part, the Pentecostal’s have a part, the Baptist’s have a part, the Latter Day Saints have a part in the greater scheme of things

The church body has been divided deliberately into various “named” parts depending on their own administration
You are better and wiser than me, Meerkat. I am unable to abide by such evil exercise of power and control as if they are actually appointed to implement God's plans!!! It is egregious hubris and folly.

Old 10-07-2021, 11:43 AM

1,515 posts, read 1,527,568 times
Quote:
Yup

Like with individual humans there is a mix of good and evil, nothing down here is totally evil or totally good

Well if you mean totally 100% yeah Hitler petted his dog so by your definition he is not totally evil. Perhaps the priest after he had received his pleasure from the young boy would pat his head too!

Old 10-07-2021, 11:50 AM

1,515 posts, read 1,527,568 times
Quote:
I follow God's laws, if you don't like them, take it up with Him

LOL millions of people have been killed in the name of god. Wait -- I'm hearing a message-- "Go run over Highway 54 because he is debasing the world's gene pool" What if every criminal said

"I follow God's laws, if you don't like them, take it up with Him" What a sorry copout Please post your name and address so I can send some " religious" criminals by your house- our prisons are full of "born again" types.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity