Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-07-2021, 09:50 AM

63,777 posts, read 40,038,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightfame52 View Post
Only Love revealed !
<Snip>
Now how many of us believe that for God to Love only some of humanity and hate others, love them not, simply based upon motives in Himself and not the creature's doing good or evil, that God would be unrighteous[injustice] for doing so ?

Injustice means :

the quality or fact of being unjust; inequity.
violation of the rights of others; unjust or unfair action or treatment.

Those of you who say what Paul anticipated his hearers to say, that if God did this He would be unfair, then you know that Paul Preached a Distinguishing Love of God for some and hating others !
Explain how loving only those who love you is not a flawed human interpretation instead of a Godly attribute of our Father in Heaven.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2021, 12:48 AM

10,431 posts, read 6,954,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highway54 View Post
Very insightful of you Prophet, there are in fact 2 groups of Christians, those of the 144k and those of the other sheep, the remainder of the 144k will not survive through the coming tribulation however, when that ends they will meet the Lord in the air upon his return, I was referring to those who come out of the great tribulation here on earth.
Jews are not brought up in the rapture but the 144k of the blood born Jews who are brought up because of conversion to Christianity. 12k from each tribe.

Old 12-08-2021, 06:25 AM

4,623 posts, read 1,168,990 times
Jer 31:3

3The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

Eph 1:4

4According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Jn 17:23-24

23I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

24Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

And if God Loved them as He Loved Christ before the foundation of the world, then He Loved His Church in Christ before the foundation of the world !

Now how could God have Loved all men without exception, being that the only Love revealed is an everlasting Love Jer 31:3 even as His Mercy is from everlasting to everlasting, not upon all without exception, but upon them that fear Him per Ps 103:17

17But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;

Now, do all men without exception fear God ? NO..

And as His Mercy is from everlasting to everlasting, so also to them He Loved. Now if this be True, those of you who believe in the everlasting punishment of the wicked which scripture teaches Matt 25:41

41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

And those Christ said this to Matt 23:32-33

32Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

You must conclude that God Loved them from Everlasting to Everlasting, and so He will be Loving them while they are cursed in the everlasting confines of everlasting fire ! How absurd !

Old 12-08-2021, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Jer 31:3

3The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

Eph 1:4

4According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Jn 17:23-24

23I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

24Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

And if God Loved them as He Loved Christ before the foundation of the world, then He Loved His Church in Christ before the foundation of the world !

Now how could God have Loved all men without exception, being that the only Love revealed is an everlasting Love Jer 31:3 even as His Mercy is from everlasting to everlasting, not upon all without exception, but upon them that fear Him per Ps 103:17

17But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;

Now, do all men without exception fear God ? NO..

And as His Mercy is from everlasting to everlasting, so also to them He Loved. Now if this be True, those of you who believe in the everlasting punishment of the wicked which scripture teaches Matt 25:41

41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

And those Christ said this to Matt 23:32-33

32Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

You must conclude that God Loved them from Everlasting to Everlasting, and so He will be Loving them while they are cursed in the everlasting confines of everlasting fire ! How absurd !
What is absurd is a concept of AGAPE LOVE that would EVER establish an everlasting punishment of any kind for ANY reason! That is about as thoroughly human in origin as wrath and vengeance are.

Old 12-08-2021, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
What is absurd is a concept of AGAPE LOVE that would EVER establish an everlasting punishment of any kind for ANY reason! That is about as thoroughly human in origin as wrath and vengeance are.
Evidently you dont understand the bible nor my post points.

Old 12-08-2021, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Evidently you dont understand the bible nor my post points.
As a Christian, I just need to understand Jesus Christ and I do! Your posts indicate that the Bible has misled you away from what Jesus unambiguously demonstrated about God's True Nature. Sad, very sad.

Old 12-09-2021, 06:33 AM

All those God Loved have something in common with one another, that those God does not love do not have !

First they were Chosen in Christ before the world began, they were all Loved from everlasting Jer 31:3

Secondly, they have Christ as their Surety and Covenant Head from Everlasting !

Third, they have a accomplished redemption !

Fourthly, They receive the Gift of Eternal Life !

Fifth, They are quickened out of being dead in trespasses and sins Eph 2:5

Lastly, they will Love God Rom 8:28; 1 Jn 4:9

We love him, because he first loved us.

I recall Jesus saying to some jews this Jn 8:42

Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

God's Love to a person shall causes that person to Love God and Christ !

So whoever dies in this condition 1 Cor 16:22

If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.

That person was never Loved by God !

Old 12-09-2021, 06:35 AM

Quote:
As a Christian, I just need to understand Jesus Christ and I do! Your posts indicate that the Bible has misled you away from what Jesus unambiguously demonstrated about God's True Nature. Sad, very sad.
You dont appear to understand the Jesus Christ and God revealed in Holy scripture.

Old 12-09-2021, 01:12 PM

Quote:
You dont appear to understand the Jesus Christ and God revealed in Holy scripture.
Because the God revealed in scripture is the ancient War God of the Israelites NOT the God revealed in Jesus Christ on the Cross.

Old 12-09-2021, 01:54 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,914,670 times
Quote:
Because the God revealed in scripture is the ancient War God of the Israelites NOT the God revealed in Jesus Christ on the Cross.

Revelation has allready shown Jesus leads Gods armies to the earth at Har-mageddon, all the wicked will be destroyed.--He will show the world then. He is Gods image.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity