Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2021, 11:21 AM

23,175 posts, read 10,463,936 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightfame52 View Post
You sound so confused.

If God Loves everyone without exception as it is falsely preached these days, what does His Love have to do with one being saved ? It would have nothing to do with it, since millions whom God Loved will be tormented forever and ever for their sins. To hear these false teachers tell it, God Loved eternally those, just as much as He did those who shall be Glorified with Him forever !
You are the false teacher, a Muslim has a much more substantial claim in the inheritance of Israel than you do.

You reject the religion that Jesus walked in, but you constantly claim to be of Israel.

You are talking about the outer court of darkness but you dont know anything about the temple of Messiah or the comings and goings of the temple that is specifically built to shadow and mirror the afterlife that we may know it.

You just come in here everyday claiming to be amongst God's tribal people who love his ways, and even though you are a lawless pagan enemy of the Elect, you are still saved, even though you fight against Jerusalem, and against everything called of God or worshipped of God, you are still saved.

You think I am the one confused when you reject the religion of Jesus, you reject all the knowledge that teaches about Messiah, and you still come in here claiming you have replaced God's people who love and practice his ways lol.

You arent even interested in learning the ways of Jesus.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2021, 12:16 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,920,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Absolute nonsense born of the flawed primitive imagination of our barbaric ancestors! It is astounding that so many today actually still believe it.

Have you seen the new statue outside the united nations that Mexico gave them? That Barbaric ancestor who was inspired by God to write Rev 13:2--is the perfect description of it and they recieve their power from the dragon( satan)--With an inscription about-Peace and security--Another barbaric bible writer has warned you all at 1Thess 5:3--Whenever they are saying peace and security-sudden destruction will be upon them. Its close. Gods kingdom is at hand-99% are being mislead-Run to Jehovah.

Old 12-13-2021, 04:25 AM

4,639 posts, read 1,184,757 times
Rom 8:35-39

35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Now since according to the false teachers, God and Christ Loved all men without exception, and it appears that nothing can separate the objects of their Love from their Love, then all those who shall yet hear the words of Matt 25:41

41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Matt 7:23

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

They can be assured that while they are in everlasting torment and fire, and cursed, that God and Christ still Loves them.

Old 12-13-2021, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
You are the false teacher, a Muslim has a much more substantial claim in the inheritance of Israel than you do.

You reject the religion that Jesus walked in, but you constantly claim to be of Israel.

You are talking about the outer court of darkness but you dont know anything about the temple of Messiah or the comings and goings of the temple that is specifically built to shadow and mirror the afterlife that we may know it.

You just come in here everyday claiming to be amongst God's tribal people who love his ways, and even though you are a lawless pagan enemy of the Elect, you are still saved, even though you fight against Jerusalem, and against everything called of God or worshipped of God, you are still saved.

You think I am the one confused when you reject the religion of Jesus, you reject all the knowledge that teaches about Messiah, and you still come in here claiming you have replaced God's people who love and practice his ways lol.

You arent even interested in learning the ways of Jesus.
To hear these false teachers tell it, God Loved eternally those, just as much as He did those who shall be Glorified with Him forever !

Old 12-14-2021, 05:08 AM

Why God hates some !

Rom 9:13

13As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Mal 1:2-3

2I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,

3And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

One of the main reasons why God hates some is to manifest more clearly the Love that He does have for the ones He does Love. God's Love is not properly perceived, if it is not seen from the background of others that He hates ! That is God's point in Mal 1:2-3 ! They were both brothers, both sinners, yet God only Loved Jacob !

1 Jn 3:16

Hereby perceive we[Believers] the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

Old 12-14-2021, 02:12 PM

11,898 posts, read 3,707,679 times
Quote:
Why God hates some !

2I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,

3And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

One of the main reasons why God hates some is to manifest more clearly the Love that He does have for the ones He does Love. God's Love is not properly perceived, if it is not seen from the background of others that He hates ! That is God's point in Mal 1:2-3 ! They were both brothers, both sinners, yet God only Loved Jacob !

Hereby perceive we[Believers] the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.
What dragons and mountains are being spoken of? What is the context?

This is not relating to literal and individual things - there is symbolism and representation at work here

Old 12-14-2021, 04:27 PM

23,175 posts, read 10,463,936 times
Quote:
Why God hates some !

No, Romans and Galatians is teaching you what you are over and over.

Flesh of Ishmael and spirit of Isaac, that you are of two sons with two laws and two mothers both named Jerusalem.

Cain, and Ishmael, and Egypt, and Esau, and Ephraim all represent the flesh.

God hates all flesh, and the law will judge all flesh, and all flesh will be found wanting, but for the other son of spirit, he has his own law and it is impossoble for him to sin.

You are the wicked and the righteous, flesh and spitit.

The wheat and the tare, the goat and the sheep.

Old 12-15-2021, 03:41 AM

6,366 posts, read 2,920,725 times
Quote:
Why God hates some !

There is 0 room in Gods world for any who practice sin. Our actions now prove our stance, our choice-Deuteronomy 30:19
Jacob probably repented. Esau probably practiced sin= a worker of iniquity

Old 12-15-2021, 08:19 AM

Jn 6:44-45

If God Loved all men without exception, then all men without exception shall come to Christ ! Which we know is not true See Jn 5:40

Jn 6:44-45

44No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

45It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

Now lets compare Ps 94:12 and Jn 6:45

Ps 94:12

12Blessed is the man whom thou chastenest, O LORD, and teachest him out of thy law;

Now whom God Loveth, He chasteneth Heb 12:6

6For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

Now who the Lord Loveth, He chastens and teaches out of His Law ! And those so blessed, come to Christ, for they are Sons or Children.

Now all that are taught of God and learned comes to Christ Jn 6:44-45.

So if all men without exception do not come to Christ [believe in Him] then scripture testimony is false. God teaches men the Law when He as promised, puts it into their hearts at regeneration or New Birth Jer 31:33

But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. See also Heb 8:10;10:16. Now scripture gives only one particular seed that God promises to chastn, and that is the seed of David, a Type of Christ Ps 89:29-32 and not everyone in the world without exception, the seed of David is the same as the seed of Abraham, which means God's Elect !

Old 12-15-2021, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
What dragons and mountains are being spoken of? What is the context?

This is not relating to literal and individual things - there is symbolism and representation at work here
Jacob and his brother esau were human beings, individuals, God hated one and loved another. Thats one of the ways God manifests His Love. Esau represents individuals God hates, Jacob represents individuals God loves. Mal 3:6

For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity