Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2021, 08:25 AM

4,641 posts, read 1,187,026 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
There is 0 room in Gods world for any who practice sin. Our actions now prove our stance, our choice-Deuteronomy 30:19
Jacob probably repented. Esau probably practiced sin= a worker of iniquity
God hates some people, and He Loves some people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2021, 02:35 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,921,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightfame52 View Post
He hates those who practice sin. He has the right he is the creator. He knows best how mortals should live their lives and offers to all free sound advice that benefits each mortal in every instance. Those live for their flesh instead of entrance into Gods kingdom, and he sees the risk of losing a righteous one by the words and actions of those that can be a bad influence. Yet the door remains open to them. His love is always there.

Old 12-16-2021, 08:08 AM

A Converting Love !

Rev 1:5

5And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

We know it is a Myth that Christ Loved everyone without exception, simply because scripture testimony tells us that those He Loved, He washed them from their Sins in His own Blood.

That means He saved them. Having been washed from our sins is Salvation !

Now, there are many who shall die and did die in their sins ! Jn 8:21,24

Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

So how could Jesus have Loved these whom He declares shall die in their sins ? Because if He Loved them, He washed them from their sins by His own Blood !

Not only that, He also, those whom He Loved and Washed, He made them as a consequence Kings and Priests unto God, His Father, which speaks to their New Birth and Conversion ! Vs 6

6And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Christ's Love is a converting Love, at least the Christ I serve is !

Old 12-16-2021, 08:12 AM

Quote:
He hates those who practice sin. He has the right he is the creator. He knows best how mortals should live their lives and offers to all free sound advice that benefits each mortal in every instance. Those live for their flesh instead of entrance into Gods kingdom, and he sees the risk of losing a righteous one by the words and actions of those that can be a bad influence. Yet the door remains open to them. His love is always there.
God doesnt hate those He loves because they are sinners, thats anti scriptural. Rom 5:8

8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

You dont know the God of the bible friend, He Loves some sinners who practice sin, they are called sinners lol

Old 12-16-2021, 02:20 PM

23,175 posts, read 10,468,780 times
Quote:
Can you provide a list of dos and donts so's that God wont hate us?

Is there just one holy city and set of Sabbaths that I should keep?

Please, if you care at all, please give me a list of dos and donts, and if God hates people who do SOME things, tell me what those things are.

Please help me, tell me what to do, and tell me what not to do.

What pleases God?

Now see, I can quote the prophets about what God says pleases him, but what you would say is completely different.

IN FACT.

You would have me do things that DISPLEASES GOD," SAYS GOD."

WHAT GOD SAYS AND WHAT YOU SAY, THEY ARE TWO SEPARATE THINGS.

Old 12-16-2021, 02:22 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,921,466 times
Quote:
God doesnt hate those He loves because they are sinners, thats anti scriptural. Rom 5:8

8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

You dont know the God of the bible friend, He Loves some sinners who practice sin, they are called sinners lol

And here are the words from Jesus as judgement to all who practices sin( work iniquity) he says--Get away from me, you who work iniquity, i must confess,i NEVER even knew you. Matthew 7:22-23
1John 3:8-10--Sin doers originate with the devil.1John 3,4,6--Lawlessness( iniquity) is sin. verse6-Do not practice sin.
1John 5:18--One born of God does NOT practice sin.
Yes God loves all and sent his son for all to repent( Acts 3:19) those that refuse, God does not love.
James 4:4--those who want to be a friend of this world are enemies of God.
Jesus teaches--FEW will find the road that leads off into life.) The rest are Gods enemies.

1Cor 6:9-11--Gal 5:19-21--2 lists of sins that are not acceptable, both spots teach--will NOT enter Gods kingdom( be saved)- 99% on earth practice at least 1 of these.--Paul used the word-spiritism--The greek word= Farmacia-drugs. Not even to mention all the false god worship going on in this world. Few will enter Gods kingdom.

Jesus said many x--Go sin no more---He meant it.

Old 12-16-2021, 02:24 PM

(Drinking some peach wine waiting on a list of what pleases God and what displeases God, a list of laws, what am I to do?)

Old 12-16-2021, 02:28 PM

Quote:

The laws of Moses is the definition of sin, what do you think he meant when he said," Sin no more?"

Its a mystery I guess, I guess that some place out there, there is a different definition of sin that puts Moses to shame, EVEN THE OPPOSITE LAWS OF MOSES.

Yeah, still waiting to see it in actual words, use your words.

Old 12-16-2021, 02:44 PM

Quote:
And here are the words from Jesus as judgement to all who practices sin( work iniquity) he says--Get away from me, you who work iniquity, i must confess,i NEVER even knew you. Matthew 7:22-23
1John 3:8-10--Sin doers originate with the devil.1John 3,4,6--Lawlessness( iniquity) is sin. verse6-Do not practice sin.
1John 5:18--One born of God does NOT practice sin.
Yes God loves all and sent his son for all to repent( Acts 3:19) those that refuse, God does not love.
James 4:4--those who want to be a friend of this world are enemies of God.
Jesus teaches--FEW will find the road that leads off into life.) The rest are Gods enemies.

1Cor 6:9-11--Gal 5:19-21--2 lists of sins that are not acceptable, both spots teach--will NOT enter Gods kingdom( be saved)- 99% on earth practice at least 1 of these.--Paul used the word-spiritism--The greek word= Farmacia-drugs. Not even to mention all the false god worship going on in this world. Few will enter Gods kingdom.

Some wicked sinners God loves inspite of their wickedness, Rom 5:8 but their are some wicked sinners God hates s 5:5

Old 12-16-2021, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Some wicked sinners God loves inspite of their wickedness, Rom 5:8 but their are some wicked sinners God hates s 5:5
Which ones does God hate?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity