Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2021, 09:23 AM

4,641 posts, read 1,187,026 times

Advertisements

Hast loved them, as thou hast loved me !

Jn 17:23

23I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Now if God Loved all men without exception, then He must have Loved them as He Loved Christ. In context, Jesus is not only speaking of His Disciples, but of also all them that shall believe on Him through their word Jn 17:19-24

19And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

20Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

21That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

23I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

24Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

The word AS is the greek adverb kathÅs:
according as

a) just as, even as

b) in proportion as, in the degree that

They are Loved in the same degree , even as God Loved His Son !!

This means, those Jesus will yet say this to Matt 7:23

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

If those who teach the false doctrine that God Loves all men without exception, then, these here Christ is speaking to in the Judgment, whom He will say to them, I never knew you, they were Loved by His Father in the same degree that the Father Loved Him !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2021, 04:08 AM

Propitiation for our sins !

We know that God does not Love all without exception because if He did, all without exception would have had all their sins taken away and could not be punished for their sins, because scriptures says

1 Jn 4:10

Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

You see that ? God's Love was demonstrated to those He so Loved, that He sent His Son the Lord Jesus Christ to be the propitiation for our sins.

Now, those who have and shall die in their sins, it is evident that Christ was not the propitiation for their sins, meaning He did not satisfy God's Law and Justice for them, so consequently they must remain unbelievers and die in their sins Jn 8:24

24I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Its no doubt about it, Christ is being even now for all that He died for the propitiation for their sins before the heavenly mercy Seat and Throne of God.

The word propitiation here is the greek word hilasmos and means:

an appeasing, propitiating continually !

2) the means of appeasing, a propitiation

The Lord Jesus Christ for all them God Loved, He has established everlasting peace with God for them.

Its a Peace that the Son of God Made with His Blood Col 1:20

And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Peace is the fruit of propitiation, God is at Peace with with every soul Christ died for, and that is the fruit of His Love !

Now, those who shall yet hear these words Matt 7:23

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

God did not Love them, and did not send Christ to be the propitiation for their sins, because if He did, God would be obligated, for Christ's sake, to receive them into His Favor , because His Law and Justice had been satisfied on their behalf by His Son !

Old 12-19-2021, 10:56 AM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightfame52 View Post
Propitiation for our sins !

We know that God does not Love all without exception because if He did, all without exception would have had all their sins taken away and could not be punished for their sins, because scriptures says

1 Jn 4:10

Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

You see that ? God's Love was demonstrated to those He so Loved, that He sent His Son the Lord Jesus Christ to be the propitiation for our sins.

Now, those who have and shall die in their sins, it is evident that Christ was not the propitiation for their sins, meaning He did not satisfy God's Law and Justice for them, so consequently they must remain unbelievers and die in their sins Jn 8:24

24I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Its no doubt about it, Christ is being even now for all that He died for the propitiation for their sins before the heavenly mercy Seat and Throne of God.

The word propitiation here is the greek word hilasmos and means:

an appeasing, propitiating continually !

2) the means of appeasing, a propitiation

The Lord Jesus Christ for all them God Loved, He has established everlasting peace with God for them.

Its a Peace that the Son of God Made with His Blood Col 1:20

And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Peace is the fruit of propitiation, God is at Peace with with every soul Christ died for, and that is the fruit of His Love !

Now, those who shall yet hear these words Matt 7:23

God did not Love them, and did not send Christ to be the propitiation for their sins, because if He did, God would be obligated, for Christ's sake, to receive them into His Favor, because His Law and Justice had been satisfied on their behalf by His Son !
It was our savage and brutal ancestors who had to be appeased, NOT God. We were the problem, NOT God. God has always loved us and still loves us, period.

Old 12-19-2021, 11:42 AM

11,898 posts, read 3,709,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
It was our savage and brutal ancestors who had to be appeased, NOT God. We were the problem, NOT God. God has always loved us and still loves us, period.
It’s not just our ancestors though mystic - obviously there remains certain amounts of savagery and brutality in the world despite the veneer of ‘civilisation’ that has happened

Just look around

Last edited by Meerkat2; 12-19-2021 at 12:38 PM..

Old 12-20-2021, 04:38 AM

Jn 3:16

16"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

God's Love for the World of the Elect, His People, though they were born by Nature as others, most unholy sinners, but because of God's Great Love for them, He never for a second legally condemned them, neither have they ever been under His punitive wrath. For those things are not consistent with His Great Love for them ! It was God's Love that sent Christ into the world to redeem those He Loved Jn 3:16-17;1 Jn 3:16;4:9-10. All the condemnation legally that the Elect deserved for their revolt against God in Adam, had already been imputed to Christ, their Surety before the foundation of the world !

Old 12-20-2021, 08:43 AM

6,366 posts, read 2,921,466 times
Quote:
Jn 3:16

16"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

God's Love for the World of the Elect, His People, though they were born by Nature as others, most unholy sinners, but because of God's Great Love for them, He never for a second legally condemned them, neither have they ever been under His punitive wrath. For those things are not consistent with His Great Love for them ! It was God's Love that sent Christ into the world to redeem those He Loved Jn 3:16-17;1 Jn 3:16;4:9-10. All the condemnation legally that the Elect deserved for their revolt against God in Adam, had already been imputed to Christ, their Surety before the foundation of the world !

This is speaking of the real Jesus, not the fake one being taught by so many.
Actually Repentence is what Gets sin blotted out Acts 2:22)-- If Jesus death covered all sin then no man after Jesus death would have owed their wage of sin= death. BUT all those not here now died paying their own wage.

99% on earth are practicing one of these unacceptable sins found at 1Corinthians 6:9-11 and Galations 5:19-21-- Both spots clearly teach those doing one( practice) will Not enter Gods kingdom( be saved)--Paul used the word spiritism in Galations. The Greek word= Farmacia--drugs. That doesnt even mention all of the false god worship on earth. But it counts to.

To many have found these teachers-2Corinthians 11:12-15-- these teach a false Jesus.

There is a very simple test to see which teachers they actually have. Its in a single teaching from Jesus--- Man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY utterance from God. So the teachers that Jesus appointed make 100% sure this gets done by every flock member. That is- OT-NT over and over, year after year, It does not stop. One can read the whole bible 10 x and still glean new utterances they may have missed or forgotten each time they read it again. And a sure way to make sure each flock member continues in this and learns the points is to have a discussion within the congregation and see which points they have gleaned out of the bible reading set forth for that week. Then if certain points were missed by some, they can hear with their own ears the points others have found and liked. This is allready being done in the religion that has the real Jesus--If not--Run from those teachers.

Last edited by kjw47; 12-20-2021 at 08:53 AM..

Old 12-21-2021, 11:17 AM

Jn 17:9,20

9 I pray for them; I pray not for the world, but for them whom Thou hast given Me, for they are Thine.

Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also who shall believe in Me through their word,

Christ refused to pray for the world in general, but for those only who belonged to Him, Believers in Him and those who shall Believe in the Future. Those Christ refused to pray for are those of the reprobate world, those whom God Created as vessels of wrath, and children of hell ! Rom 9:22

22What if God, choosing to show His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted for destruction;

Matt 23:15,33

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

"Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers! How can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Now it is insanity to suppose that Christ Loved these people and that He gave Himself for them as He Loved and gave Himself for the Church Eph 5:25

25Husbands, love your wives even as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for it,

No real Christian should pray for none but those God has given to Christ, those who shall believe in Him, that is being Christ like.

It is blasphemy to even suggest that Christ came to redeem the children of the devil, whom shall perish in their sins, in God's Justice and Vengeance 2 Thess 1:8

in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who know not God, and who obey not the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

If Christ death was for these, if God Loved them Jn 3:16, then it was in vain !

Old 12-21-2021, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
This is speaking of the real Jesus, not the fake one being taught by so many.
Actually Repentence is what Gets sin blotted out Acts 2:22)-- If Jesus death covered all sin then no man after Jesus death would have owed their wage of sin= death. BUT all those not here now died paying their own wage.

99% on earth are practicing one of these unacceptable sins found at 1Corinthians 6:9-11 and Galations 5:19-21-- Both spots clearly teach those doing one( practice) will Not enter Gods kingdom( be saved)--Paul used the word spiritism in Galations. The Greek word= Farmacia--drugs. That doesnt even mention all of the false god worship on earth. But it counts to.

To many have found these teachers-2Corinthians 11:12-15-- these teach a false Jesus.

There is a very simple test to see which teachers they actually have. Its in a single teaching from Jesus--- Man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY utterance from God. So the teachers that Jesus appointed make 100% sure this gets done by every flock member. That is- OT-NT over and over, year after year, It does not stop. One can read the whole bible 10 x and still glean new utterances they may have missed or forgotten each time they read it again. And a sure way to make sure each flock member continues in this and learns the points is to have a discussion within the congregation and see which points they have gleaned out of the bible reading set forth for that week. Then if certain points were missed by some, they can hear with their own ears the points others have found and liked. This is allready being done in the religion that has the real Jesus--If not--Run from those teachers.
You dont have a clue friend.

Old 12-21-2021, 12:57 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,921,466 times
Quote:
You dont have a clue friend.

I studied for years both sides. I studied Jesus teaching for years. The result= The teachings of Jesus back the Jw teachers all the way, 0 doubt in all creation.
Jesus teachings are the same in every bible on earth except one exception, the word earth or land at Matthew 5:5

Like this ultra important one found at Matthew 6:33--Therefore keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his-(YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added ( sustenance, covering, spirituality)

No other name fits, same in the Lords prayer--Hallowed be thy name-YHWH(Jehovah) --The name Jesus promised to keep making known-John 17:26

i do have a clue. Do you?

Old 12-22-2021, 10:30 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,168,573 times
Only way to sail thru Trib is believe NOW and be taken up in the rapture. If you are left at the hand of the antichrist you will have to refuse the mark, be martyred and ascend to heaven where those who heeded the believe message earlier will be waiting for you.

The tribulation is temp suspension of grace and brings on the long suffering wrath of Jesus for previous wrongs of ISRAEL. Collatteral damage wipes out the unlucky. If you're smart and on the fence get off that fence and believe the gospel of grace NOW.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity