Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2022, 07:37 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,163,972 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
I don't believe anyone is promised life through the tribulation, are they?
ALL believers in the "body of Christ" will go up to heaven to be with Christ in the rapture, not just surviving but celebrating.......to live for eternity with Christ in glorified bodies...........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2022, 11:34 AM

4,631 posts, read 1,173,945 times
For God so Loved the World !

Jn 3:16

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Many of the followers of antichrist have twisted this scripture to their own destruction and force it to mean something to them that it does not mean at all, and that is that it says here that God Loved every human being of mankind without exception, which is so absurd. One scripture in the bible totally proves that interpretation false, for we must always understand scripture in light of scripture, and that is this scripture here Rom 9::10-13

10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac;

11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth )

12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

This scripture reminds us that God views Two manner of people in this world, based upon His Eternal Purpose in Christ Jesus. This was revealed to Rebecca early on in her history and as it pertained to her Two Sons Gen 25:22-23

22 And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If it be so, why am I thus? And she went to enquire of the Lord.

23 And the Lord said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.

This actually happened to Eve, though not recorded as Twins, Two manner of People were separated from her bowels in cain and Abel, and similar to, one son was Loved and accepted of God, and one hated and rejected, and so it is in this world up to even now, some according to God's Purpose of Election are either of that manner of People that are Loved, like the Jacobs and Abel's, or they are of the manner that are hated as the cains and the esau's. God in the recordings here of the history of Rachel and her children is showing and typifying the Election of God as a separated People from the reprobates, the seed of the serpent or the children of perdition. Folks Jacob was Loved of God, but his brother was hated of God. God reminds later also of this separation amongst the manner of peoples in the world here Mal 1:2

I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,

A clear discriminating difference made by God again ! God said Yet I Loved only [implied] Jacob !

And folks that is how it is in John 3:16, its only the Jacobs of the World that are Loved by God, those Loved in His Redemptive Purpose in Christ Jesus Rom 8:39

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

In the original it is:

apo thv agaphv tou qeou thv en Xristw Ihsou tw kuriw hmwn.

The definite article the Love of the God, meaning that this is God's exclusive Love and it is exclusively in Christ Jesus, folks, God knows no other or has any other type Love save that which is grounded in His Election of some in Christ Jesus before the World began 2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

That Purpose of His is mentioned again in Rom 9:11

11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth )

Yes, thats Right, God's own Purpose of Election in Christ Jesus before the World began !

And Jacob was Loved according to that Purpose of Election, for you cannot separate God's Love from His Discriminate Choice, also seen in the Early Typical Dealings with Israel, and it reads Deut 7:6-7

For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

7 The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

The Loved of God are The Chosen of God, a Special People unto Himself !

Sorry folks, but that is a discriminate Love God reveals here, not shared with other people of the World !

So, premised upon scriptural evidence, the World Loved in Jn 3:16, is His Chosen World in Christ Jesus Eph 1:4

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

And that is the Love of God in Christ Jesus, the One they are Chosen in ! Rom 8:39

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

If you do not believe in the Discriminate Elective Love of God in Christ Jesus, based upon His own Purpose of Election, we do not believe in the God of which it is written God is Love ! And the World that He so Loved is His Own Chosen People, a Special People above all others.

One Last thing, the very word for world has many different meanings, one of which is this, its the word kosmos:

1) an apt and harmonious arrangement or constitution, order, government

2) ornament, decoration, adornment, i.e. the arrangement of the stars, 'the heavenly hosts', as the ornament of the heavens. 1 Pet. 3:3

3) the world, the universe

4) the circle of the earth, the earth

5) the inhabitants of the earth, men, the human family

6) the ungodly multitude; the whole mass of men alienated from God, and therefore hostile to the cause of Christ

7) world affairs, the aggregate of things earthly

a) the whole circle of earthly goods, endowments riches, advantages, pleasures, etc, which although hollow and frail and fleeting, stir desire, seduce from God and are obstacles to the cause of Christ

8) any aggregate or general collection of particulars of any sort

a) the Gentiles as contrasted to the Jews (Rom. 11:12 etc)

Any aggregate collection of particulars !

What does aggregate mean ? Its a collection of particulars ! what does particular mean ?

of or pertaining to a single or specific person, thing, group, class, occasion, etc., rather than to others or all; special rather than general:

So All those collected together of God's Particular Election in Christ Jesus before the world began, is a World, this cannot be disputed, and that is the World God so Loved in Jn 3:16, the Elect of God !

Old 01-04-2022, 02:23 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,916,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightfame52 View Post
For God so Loved the World !

Jn 3:16

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Many of the followers of antichrist have twisted this scripture to their own destruction and force it to mean something to them that it does not mean at all, and that is that it says here that God Loved every human being of mankind without exception, which is so absurd. One scripture in the bible totally proves that interpretation false, for we must always understand scripture in light of scripture, and that is this scripture here Rom 9::10-13

10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac;

This scripture reminds us that God views Two manner of people in this world, based upon His Eternal Purpose in Christ Jesus. This was revealed to Rebecca early on in her history and as it pertained to her Two Sons Gen 25:22-23

22 And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If it be so, why am I thus? And she went to enquire of the Lord.

23 And the Lord said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.

This actually happened to Eve, though not recorded as Twins, Two manner of People were separated from her bowels in cain and Abel, and similar to, one son was Loved and accepted of God, and one hated and rejected, and so it is in this world up to even now, some according to God's Purpose of Election are either of that manner of People that are Loved, like the Jacobs and Abel's, or they are of the manner that are hated as the cains and the esau's. God in the recordings here of the history of Rachel and her children is showing and typifying the Election of God as a separated People from the reprobates, the seed of the serpent or the children of perdition. Folks Jacob was Loved of God, but his brother was hated of God. God reminds later also of this separation amongst the manner of peoples in the world here Mal 1:2

I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,

A clear discriminating difference made by God again ! God said Yet I Loved only [implied] Jacob !

And folks that is how it is in John 3:16, its only the Jacobs of the World that are Loved by God, those Loved in His Redemptive Purpose in Christ Jesus Rom 8:39

In the original it is:

apo thv agaphv tou qeou thv en Xristw Ihsou tw kuriw hmwn.

The definite article the Love of the God, meaning that this is God's exclusive Love and it is exclusively in Christ Jesus, folks, God knows no other or has any other type Love save that which is grounded in His Election of some in Christ Jesus before the World began 2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

That Purpose of His is mentioned again in Rom 9:11

Yes, thats Right, God's own Purpose of Election in Christ Jesus before the World began !

And Jacob was Loved according to that Purpose of Election, for you cannot separate God's Love from His Discriminate Choice, also seen in the Early Typical Dealings with Israel, and it reads Deut 7:6-7

For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

7 The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

The Loved of God are The Chosen of God, a Special People unto Himself !

Sorry folks, but that is a discriminate Love God reveals here, not shared with other people of the World !

So, premised upon scriptural evidence, the World Loved in Jn 3:16, is His Chosen World in Christ Jesus Eph 1:4

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

And that is the Love of God in Christ Jesus, the One they are Chosen in ! Rom 8:39

If you do not believe in the Discriminate Elective Love of God in Christ Jesus, based upon His own Purpose of Election, we do not believe in the God of which it is written God is Love ! And the World that He so Loved is His Own Chosen People, a Special People above all others.

One Last thing, the very word for world has many different meanings, one of which is this, its the word kosmos:

1) an apt and harmonious arrangement or constitution, order, government

2) ornament, decoration, adornment, i.e. the arrangement of the stars, 'the heavenly hosts', as the ornament of the heavens. 1 Pet. 3:3

3) the world, the universe

4) the circle of the earth, the earth

5) the inhabitants of the earth, men, the human family

6) the ungodly multitude; the whole mass of men alienated from God, and therefore hostile to the cause of Christ

7) world affairs, the aggregate of things earthly

a) the whole circle of earthly goods, endowments riches, advantages, pleasures, etc, which although hollow and frail and fleeting, stir desire, seduce from God and are obstacles to the cause of Christ

8) any aggregate or general collection of particulars of any sort

a) the Gentiles as contrasted to the Jews (Rom. 11:12 etc)

Any aggregate collection of particulars !

What does aggregate mean ? Its a collection of particulars ! what does particular mean ?

of or pertaining to a single or specific person, thing, group, class, occasion, etc., rather than to others or all; special rather than general:

So All those collected together of God's Particular Election in Christ Jesus before the world began, is a World, this cannot be disputed, and that is the World God so Loved in Jn 3:16, the Elect of God !

How holy was it to allow the young men to stand on both sides of war blowing each others heads off? The Rev war, the civil war, ww1,ww2- How holy was it when the clergys and flock prayed to the same God on both sides--that is hipocrosy, throwing Jesus away. They even did it for a man named Hitler. How holy was it when the young men in armies were sent to south america and wiped out a whole race because they fornicated and had lots of Gold, all the while back in europe the clergy who ordered the slaughter were the #1 attendees of the brothels fornicating.
The darkness is very powerful.
Jesus said--you will know them by the LOVE they have amongst themselves. They would never stand on both sides killing each other, that is fact. Jesus would never allow it. It takes throwing him away to do it. Jesus is not with them as they claim.

Old 01-05-2022, 08:20 AM

That Love of God which it is said, For God so loved the World Jn 3:16 is that same Love that the Father had to His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, and the World that He Loved, He did so as He Loved Him Jn 17:23-24

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

It is therefore, all for whom God Loved, Jn 3:16 was a World in Union with Christ Jesus before the world began, and so He Loved it with a Love only found in Christ Jesus Rom 8:39

None can be seperated from this Love, and since scripture is clear that many shall be seperated from God's Love into Everlasting Fire, then such ones could not have been any of those God so Loved in Jn 3:16 ! The Fact is, if one was not Loved while in Union as One with Christ before the foundation of the World, then that one was never Loved by God, and that is a Election Union. What did God say to the Chosen Jews , which was but a very small remnant ? Deut 7:6-7

6 For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

God was speaking only to Chosen Jews in Christ, before Him in Love and Holiness as here Eph 1:4

Old 01-05-2022, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
How holy was it to allow the young men to stand on both sides of war blowing each others heads off? The Rev war, the civil war, ww1,ww2- How holy was it when the clergys and flock prayed to the same God on both sides--that is hipocrosy, throwing Jesus away. They even did it for a man named Hitler. How holy was it when the young men in armies were sent to south america and wiped out a whole race because they fornicated and had lots of Gold, all the while back in europe the clergy who ordered the slaughter were the #1 attendees of the brothels fornicating.
The darkness is very powerful.
Jesus said--you will know them by the LOVE they have amongst themselves. They would never stand on both sides killing each other, that is fact. Jesus would never allow it. It takes throwing him away to do it. Jesus is not with them as they claim.
Is that all you have to say ?

Old 01-06-2022, 08:02 AM

God's Love is not His Providential Care !

People have confused God's providential care for all His creatures with His Eternal Love which is only for His Children Chosen in Christ Jesus before the World began, which is a huge difference. God as creator can and does providentially care and provide for all His Creatures without Loving them All in Christ Jesus, for instance, if one is a chief warden of a prison house of horrible and wicked prisoners of the worst kind, even though while they are under his watch and he must provide for their needs and care for them, give them water and food, medical attention if need be and etc, nevertheless he will do all this without having Loved them, these are things he must do, without having a tender affection for them are he does for his own children, that he provides for, for then is his disposition different ! God does provide those He does not Love in Christ with the necessities of Life because He is their Creator and must sustain them as long as His Purpose deems it necessary. Matt 5:45

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

True Believers will emulate their Heavenly Father in this, as Jesus instructed here Lk 10:29-37, even though the stranger had religious differences and are our enemies in this cause, nevertheless, we should not withhold common mercies unto them when it is in our power to give it. This does not mean we Love them in Christ as our brother, in fact, they are enemies in that respect, but we do share a common lot together as God's Creatures, and should seek to be merciful to them if need be ! That is how God is towards them, even though He provideth not for their Eternal Salvation in Jesus Christ !

Old 01-06-2022, 08:30 AM

6,366 posts, read 2,916,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightfame52 View Post
God's Love is not His Providential Care !

People have confused God's providential care for all His creatures with His Eternal Love which is only for His Children Chosen in Christ Jesus before the World began, which is a huge difference. God as creator can and does providentially care and provide for all His Creatures without Loving them All in Christ Jesus, for instance, if one is a chief warden of a prison house of horrible and wicked prisoners of the worst kind, even though while they are under his watch and he must provide for their needs and care for them, give them water and food, medical attention if need be and etc, nevertheless he will do all this without having Loved them, these are things he must do, without having a tender affection for them are he does for his own children, that he provides for, for then is his disposition different ! God does provide those He does not Love in Christ with the necessities of Life because He is their Creator and must sustain them as long as His Purpose deems it necessary. Matt 5:45

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

True Believers will emulate their Heavenly Father in this, as Jesus instructed here Lk 10:29-37, even though the stranger had religious differences and are our enemies in this cause, nevertheless, we should not withhold common mercies unto them when it is in our power to give it. This does not mean we Love them in Christ as our brother, in fact, they are enemies in that respect, but we do share a common lot together as God's Creatures, and should seek to be merciful to them if need be ! That is how God is towards them, even though He provideth not for their Eternal Salvation in Jesus Christ !

These are being told they are saved-Matt 7:22-23--Jesus assures them they are not. No others on earth do powerful works in Jesus name except those told they are christian. They to believe they were chosen before the world begun. Someone lied to them and will find out the hard way when Jesus says those words to them as judgement.
Facts in my other post are pure fact. Yes the world hates facts that prove them wrong. One needs to listen to facts after all eternal life is on the line.

Old 01-07-2022, 07:34 AM

Whats the difference ?

Whats the difference between sinners God hates as in Ps 5:5

5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

Now notice, the scripture states here that God hates not just the iniquity of these sinners, but the worker or workers of iniquity, the very persons who are committing the iniquity !

But now, on the other hand, those Christ died for, scripture testimony states clearly that God Loved them as sinners, as workers of iniquity as per Rom 5:8

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Now clearly, the testimony here is that God commendeth His Love towards these, WHILE WE WHERE YET SINNERS !

So clearly, any honest heart can see that there is a difference with God in these Two different sets of sinners. One set is hated, and the other set is Loved.

Now here is the difference. The group that is Loved Rom 5:8, they had all their transgressions charged to Christ, their iniquities were never charged to them but to Christ in order that He would for them make full satisfaction to God's Law and Justice, God sent Christ to be the propitiation for their sins because He Loved them 1 Jn 4:10

Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

But those sinners that God hates Ps 5:5 those are all sinners whom sins and transgressions and iniquities are charged unto themselves, Yes iniquity is still charged upon their persons, and never was it charged to Christ in their behalf ! So consequently they will always be before God's Law and Justice, Workers of Iniquity, and even in spite of all their sincere religious endeavors, all they will hear in the Last Day of Judgment is these words Matt 7:22-23

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

So that is the difference, one group of sinners that God Loved while in their wickedness had all their wickedness charged to Christ, whereas, the group of sinners that God hates, had all their wickedness charged to themselves !

Old 01-08-2022, 04:08 PM

So some sinners are born under the Love of God and some sinners are born under God's hate. Its brought forth clearly also in Rom 9:11-14

14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.

Jacob as all the Elect of God are born sinners under the Love of God, and Esau as all the reprobate, the non elect, are born under the hate of God.

Many will say because of this that God is unrighteous !

Old 01-08-2022, 04:23 PM

10,020 posts, read 4,960,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
ALL believers in the "body of Christ" will go up to heaven to be with Christ in the rapture, not just surviving but celebrating.......to live for eternity with Christ in glorified bodies...........
I find Jesus taught us to pray ' thy kingdom come.... and God's will (His purpose) be done on Earth as it is done in Heaven.
In Heaven we know there is; No war in Heaven, No pollution in Heaven, No crime in Heaven, No sickness in Heaven, and No one dies in Heaven, so then we are praying asking that those same heavenly conditions come and be done on Earth.
Adam was never offered to live eternity in Heaven but perfectly healthy everlasting life on a beautiful paradisical Earth as Eden was a sample.
Only people like those of Luke 22:28-30; Daniel 7:18 are offered Heaven - Rev. 20:2; 2:10; 5:9-10.
The majority of people like Abel are offered -> everlasting life on Earth.
This is a reason why Jesus could promise that humble meek people will inherit (Not Heaven) but inherit the Earth.
Not a war torn polluted Earth but an Earth free of wickedness - Psalm 37:9-11, 38; Matthew 5:5; Proverbs 2:21-22.
There was No rapture saving at the Red Sea.
As Noah was Not raptured, and our day is like Noah's day (Matthew 24:37), then No rapture.
Christians will follow the advice given at Isaiah 26:20.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity