Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2021, 10:14 AM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times

Advertisements

Before, during and after a war there is great hatred on both sides.

There was a 7 year war that made the whole world hate Jews. If you were a Gentile caught keeping the Passover of Christ, you were considered worse than a Jew and this hatred intensified about 60 A.D.

In 6 A.D. Herod Archelaus was deposed by Caesar Augustus and Israel became a part of Rome.

Just before Jesus came, they had killed all the priests, and the Herod during Jesus day was against Jews and he put people in high positions, he was of Israel, not Judah, and you can see this in his keeping of Easter instead of Passover, Passover was already set to be done away with by Easter and that is what Revelation was talking about.

Gentile Christians converting to pagan ways to save their lives.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2021, 10:26 AM

Exodus 13

6Seven days thou shalt eat unleavened bread, and in the seventh day shall be a feast to the LORD. 7Unleavened bread shall be eaten seven days; and there shall no leavened bread be seen with thee, neither shall there be leaven seen with thee in all thy quarters. 8And thou shalt shew thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt. 9And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt. 10Thou shalt therefore keep this ordinance in his season from year to year.

The only way a Gentile can be added to the chosen nation is to accept the same Sabbaths and feasts Jesus loved and practiced..

The only way a Gentile can TAKE HOLD of God's covenant is to accept the same Sabbaths and feasts Jesus loved and practiced.

Isaiah 56

Salvation for All Nations

1Thus saith the LORD, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.

Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.

3Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying, The LORD hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.

4For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;

Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.

6Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;

Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

8The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

Be honest with yourself

Do you really want to be gathered to God's holy mountains? God's holy mountains are not on this earth.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 11-23-2021 at 10:36 AM..

Old 11-23-2021, 10:45 AM

At 6 PM at the last sacrifice of God that he makes for the birds of the air is killed and the date changes.

On the 6th day of the 6th month in the 6th year, everyone who brought up pagan ways to the temple of God lay dead for keeping Easter and the winter solstice.

Tammuz has always been the name of the Babylonian messiah and this name CAN NEVER CHANGE.

You find the name Tammuz in the bible and you have found the 666.

The only people left alive are those.people who are mourning because others brought Easte and Christmas to the temple.

God ended the northern kingdom of Israel for accepting Easter and the winter solstice that teach about the death and the resurrection of the Babylonian Messiah named Tammuz.

When Revelation was written, the whole world hated Jews, and the only thing they hated worse than Jews was a Gentile trying to become a Jew.

Gentiles converted back to Easter out of fear, and later they made a deal with Hadrian to kick Jews out of Jerusalem where the synagogues would be handed over to the now pagan Christians.

Old 11-23-2021, 12:11 PM

63,777 posts, read 40,038,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
At 6 PM at the last sacrifice of God that he makes for the birds of the air is killed and the date changes.

On the 6th day of the 6th month in the 6th year, everyone who brought up pagan ways to the temple of God lay dead for keeping Easter and the winter solstice.

Tammuz has always been the name of the Babylonian messiah and this name CAN NEVER CHANGE.

You find the name Tammuz in the bible and you have found the 666.

The only people left alive are those.people who are mourning because others brought Easte and Christmas to the temple.

God ended the northern kingdom of Israel for accepting Easter and the winter solstice that teach about the death and the resurrection of the Babylonian Messiah named Tammuz.

When Revelation was written, the whole world hated Jews, and the only thing they hated worse than Jews was a Gentile trying to become a Jew.

Gentiles converted back to Easter out of fear, and later they made a deal with Hadrian to kick Jews out of Jerusalem where the synagogues would be handed over to the now pagan Christians.
Your theology is all screwed up, Hanni. There is no way God demands that Gentiles become Jews, period! Jews are chosen to bring the word of God to us, to be our example of righteousness, and to birth the Savior in the name of Jesus.

Old 11-23-2021, 01:07 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,914,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southkakkatlantan View Post
I thought there was one unforgiveable sin and that it was blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Is this correct?

I am asking because those who take the mark of the beast will 'not' be forgiven and will be damned to hell...

^Is this correct?

There is no literal hell( place of eternal suffering)-- Blind guides teach that its reality. Only a sadist could create such a place as a literal hell. God is love.
Gods justice scales are in perfect balance. So for 70 -100 years of a sinful existence, does not rate one to trillions x trillions x trillions, etc, of never ending years of suffering as payment for those years. Death is payment.
So the symbolism in the NT of a place of eternal suffering = As each new day dawns in Gods kingdom, those miss each new day. it never ends. They miss being in Gods love. They traded trillions x trillions x trillions, etc of never ending years of life for 70-100 years to live for now. It has always been-- over 99% mislead.

Old 11-23-2021, 01:13 PM

2,029 posts, read 1,363,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
Where do you get that stuff from?
I think it's called the bible.

Old 11-23-2021, 02:52 PM

7,322 posts, read 6,919,546 times
Jesus provided the Holy Spirit to teach in His place.
Jesus will on Judgment day make the determination those He has Lordship and those that only made pretense of faith.
Matthew 7; 21,22,23,
Though I had invited Jesus into my heart as a youth it was years till I got really serious over this relationship and spent my interest and time desperately seeking His Holy Spirit for tutelage wanting to be taught of God rather than men.
Having God's influence in my life made all the difference in the world, and the teaching of men noble, but so lame.
Satan attempted to use scriptures ( the way men do) to tempt Jesus, and it didn't fly.
Jesus' agenda came from His Father, not from scriptures or men's interpretation there of.
The Holy Spirit can teach you the scriptures better than any man.
More importantly however is ones every day life and finding God's direction in it. In this exists the relationship intended for man from the beginning.
Sin in it's self is "rebellion" one rebells knowing whom they offend.
Resistance to God builds ones own wall of resistance.
I have known those that deny the Holy Spirit, in a sense these have built a wall against God, "their choice." By announcing this choice this is a statement that is remembered indefinitely. Jesus said every thing we speak will be examined on Judgment day. God puts a great deal of value in our words, no matter how little you value them.
People with man's teaching tend to compromise scriptures to fit their own agendas. These the Holy Spirit has no influence in.
Noble or not religious education is a serious distraction an illusion noble men covet.
Early Christians only had the Holy Spirit to teach them, the new testament had not yet been written.
I much prefer this relationship. Though i know the scriptures God has had to reteach me many things.
It is not my place to teach you the things God want you to know. He knows your heart your life and all your experiences and can guide you in scriptures and life for that matter. Make knowing Him your priority in life more than any thing else.
Repentance is not apology. Repentance is reversing one's behavior. From rebellion, too subservience to God. From ignoring God to desperately seeking Him.

Old 11-23-2021, 03:14 PM

10,020 posts, read 4,955,378 times
Quote:
I thought there was one unforgiveable sin and that it was blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Is this correct?
I am asking because those who take the mark of the beast will 'not' be forgiven and will be damned to hell...
^Is this correct?
Matthew 12:32 informs that sinning against God's spirit is unforgivable.
Since the Bible's hell is simply mankind's temporary stone-cold grave then No one is damned to biblical hell/grave.
Can anyone think of anyone righteous who after dying went to hell _________
At Acts 2:27 the day righteous Jesus died he went to hell.
Not to some religious-myth hell teaching of burning pain, but to biblical hell the grave for the sleeping dead.
Both Jesus and the OT teach ' sleep ' in death: John 11:11-14; Psalm 115:17; Isaiah 38:18; Ecclesiastes 9:5
However, though Not condemned to hell/grave, the wicked will be : Destroyed Forever - Psalms 92:7; 104:35; Proverbs 2:21-22.
In other words the ' sword-like executional words from Jesus' mouth ' will rid the Earth of the wicked - Isaiah 11;3-4; Revelation 19:14-15.
- Psalm 37:10-11 also ties in nicely with Jesus' promise found at Matthew 5:5.

Yes, ' taking the mark of the beast ' is taking a stand against Jesus as King of God's kingdom (Daniel 2:44)

Old 11-25-2021, 06:14 AM

614 posts, read 172,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
I think it's called the bible.
I think the Spirit had a hand in there too! You remind me of when Peter recognized that Jesus had to be the son of God. Yahweh is the Holy Spirit.

The Father is the greater one, the above all from whom the Spirit proceeded. Yahweh came here when the Father breathed His Spirit into Adam. Before that happened, it was exactly as the Spirit cried out from within Jesus, they were one from the foundation of the world.

Yahweh left them, when they ate from the fruit of the tree. They were tempted by a small thing, what it really means to be an autonomous being. Of course, it was a setup.

It is trying to tell us that this is our creation story. God is not finished with us. When we take God for who we believe He must be, the best one of all, we can see what we have to think and be like.

Those who blaspheme the Holy Spirit don't believe that God is like that. When it says that the smoke of their torment rises forever, it simply means that the error of not taking God that deeply to begin with will stand out enough for people after what is to come that they won't think about going that way again.

Love is the basis of this business, and God is not going to have it built upon any other thing, or bastardization of love itself. He won't because that is His nature. Faith is about seeing Him for who He is.

Old 11-25-2021, 07:02 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,162,246 times
Quote:

^Is this correct?
UNBELIEF cannot be forgiven as it continues.........and will send billions where they don't want to be........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity