Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2021, 03:17 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,922,806 times

Advertisements

2Corinthians 4:4-- The god(satan) of this system has blinded the minds of unbelievers.

Year after year global warming is getting worse. Govts forcing things God hates into everyday life and tells us we must accept them. Cant have sex without a condom, cant go anywhere safely without a mask. Our cities are filling with violence rapidly, The air is polluted, our water is polluted, our land is polluted, that means our food is polluted. Many moving into the streets because of the greed of the rich. Hearts filling with hatred. They are selling us cancer. And the prophecy is coming to pass all over the earth=And the sea( mankind) became agitated. Men will become faint out of fear, not knowing the way out.--MEN cannot get us out of this. Many blind guides telling practicers of sin( a worker of iniquity) they are saved=pure lie. At 1Corinthians 6:9-11,, Galations 5:19-21- Both spots teach any doing one of these sins will NOT enter Gods kingdom, yet 99% on earth are doing one. The greek word for spiritism = Farmacia-Drugs. This world is very sick.

GODS KINGDOM IS MANKINDS ONLY REMAINING HOPE. It is knocking on the door.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2021, 04:21 PM

9,693 posts, read 10,030,708 times
One thing that is Great, God has a covenant with His people ..... So with that all the crap going on in the world God has a plan, and His plan will override the plan of the Godless people, as everything that comes against the people of God's covenant will fail .... So Jesus said ``that in me, you might have peace .... In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world `` ... John 16:33 ..... ..... But prayer of the will of God, and kicking devil butt is the key

Old 12-14-2021, 04:24 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,040,953 times
Personally, I'm looking forward to Christ returning so we can join him in Heaven.

Old 12-14-2021, 04:26 PM

11,118 posts, read 7,184,815 times
Well, you can focus on what's wrong and <bleep>ed up.

Or you can take Jesus' approach of what can be done, what can make daily life better, and roll up your sleeves and get busy.

Pick the first/Satan's or the second/Jesus'. It's up to you Bud.

Last edited by Mightyqueen801; 12-14-2021 at 05:14 PM.. Reason: skirting language filter

Old 12-14-2021, 04:29 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,040,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoreau424 View Post

Or you can take Jesus' approach of what can be done, what can make daily life better, and roll up your sleeves and get busy.

Weird that the apostles and the early church didn't seem to care about that.

Last edited by Mightyqueen801; 12-14-2021 at 05:15 PM..

Old 12-14-2021, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
One thing that is Great, God has a covenant with His people ..... So with that all the crap going on in the world God has a plan, and His plan will override the plan of the Godless people, as everything that comes against the people of God's covenant will fail .... So Jesus said ``that in me, you might have peace .... In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world `` ... John 16:33 ..... ..... But prayer of the will of God, and kicking devil butt is the key

1/3 of the angels couldnt kick his butt and they are thousands x more intelligent than a mortal. They have seen it all. Israel fell over and over and are fallen to this day( matt 23:38-39). Yes Jesus has overcome the world. Not many mortals can.

God showed mortals how intelligent and easily fooled by satan they are. The Israelites saw plague after plague come out of Gods hand against Pharoah. They saw the red sea parted in front of their eyes to escape Pharoah. 1 week later were making a gold calf( graven image) to worship. Mortals are nothing against the spirit world. They can however beat him. God handed all the key for free---This is my son the beloved in whom i am well pleased-LISTEN TO HIM. As Jesus teaches-FEW will find the road that leads off into life( be saved)-- Because they are not listening to him.

Old 12-14-2021, 04:37 PM

3,573 posts, read 1,180,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
2Corinthians 4:4-- The god(satan) of this system has blinded the minds of unbelievers.

Year after year global warming is getting worse. Govts forcing things God hates into everyday life and tells us we must accept them. Cant have sex without a condom, cant go anywhere safely without a mask. Our cities are filling with violence rapidly, The air is polluted, our water is polluted, our land is polluted, that means our food is polluted. Many moving into the streets because of the greed of the rich. Hearts filling with hatred. They are selling us cancer. And the prophecy is coming to pass all over the earth=And the sea( mankind) became agitated. Men will become faint out of fear, not knowing the way out.--MEN cannot get us out of this. Many blind guides telling practicers of sin( a worker of iniquity) they are saved=pure lie. At 1Corinthians 6:9-11,, Galations 5:19-21- Both spots teach any doing one of these sins will NOT enter Gods kingdom, yet 99% on earth are doing one. The greek word for spiritism = Farmacia-Drugs. This world is very sick.

GODS KINGDOM IS MANKINDS ONLY REMAINING HOPE. It is knocking on the door.
Archon of this cosmos - is demiurge, not satan.

Old 12-14-2021, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoreau424 View Post

Listening to Jesus words and applying them daily by obeying him is proof of ones love for him. Few do this. There are billions claiming to be his servant but do not obey. John 14:15-24--obeying is proof of ones love for Jesus.
How many have listened to this super important teaching from Jesus?--- Man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY utterance from God. This would entail-years and years reading all of the bible, over and over to learn and apply every utterance. Every time i still go through it. learn new and valuable points not gleened the many x i have read it. One will always learn new utterances. Its hard to remember all of it there is so much to it. A single lifetime isnt enough. So that would not ever stop learning new utterances--Thats just a single teaching from Jesus. His teachers make 100% sure it is accomplished.
The problem for most is that a man who has never seen a single name written in Gods book of life, nor can read the true heart, nor has a clue if one can endure until their end( living now in this satan ruled system doing his Fathers will)Matt 10:22- Matt 24:13) Matt 7:21)-- tells them they are saved. So most feel they dont have to do anything else. Its a very sad reality. It is this--Satan and his teachers on earth, transforming into angels of light( 1Corinthians 11:12-15)

Jesus also gave all a warning at John 4:22-24--then tells all who the true God is.
It takes believing Jesus--Few do that is why he taught--FEW will find the road that leads off into life( be saved)

I share teachings from Jesus, but because i am a JW you all reject his truth. Jesus said to be no part of this world and whoever followed him would be hated. If one is no part of this world--they are different, they do not fit in, thus are rejected. And that sad reality really fits.

Last edited by Mightyqueen801; 12-14-2021 at 05:15 PM..

Old 12-14-2021, 05:42 PM

9,899 posts, read 1,281,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Listening to Jesus words and applying them daily by obeying him is proof of ones love for him. Few do this. There are billions claiming to be his servant but do not obey. John 14:15-24--obeying is proof of ones love for Jesus.
How many have listened to this super important teaching from Jesus?--- Man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY utterance from God. This would entail-years and years reading all of the bible, over and over to learn and apply every utterance. Every time i still go through it. learn new and valuable points not gleened the many x i have read it. One will always learn new utterances. Its hard to remember all of it there is so much to it. A single lifetime isnt enough. So that would not ever stop learning new utterances--Thats just a single teaching from Jesus. His teachers make 100% sure it is accomplished.
The problem for most is that a man who has never seen a single name written in Gods book of life, nor can read the true heart, nor has a clue if one can endure until their end( living now in this satan ruled system doing his Fathers will)Matt 10:22- Matt 24:13) Matt 7:21)-- tells them they are saved. So most feel they dont have to do anything else. Its a very sad reality. It is this--Satan and his teachers on earth, transforming into angels of light( 1Corinthians 11:12-15)

Jesus also gave all a warning at John 4:22-24--then tells all who the true God is.
It takes believing Jesus--Few do that is why he taught--FEW will find the road that leads off into life( be saved)

I share teachings from Jesus, but because i am a JW you all reject his truth. Jesus said to be no part of this world and whoever followed him would be hated. If one is no part of this world--they are different, they do not fit in, thus are rejected. And that sad reality really fits.

A one eyed view of the world is deceptive. It’s easy to have a one eyed view and miss the big picture. The big picture includes God who is far more powerful than Satan. Christians are beyond blessed. That’s the part of the picture I choose to focus on. I don’t listen to news. Why? Because it focuses on evil. Instead, my focus is on the good things, and how I can make the world around me a better place, helping where I can.

Satan has power to tempt but never forget, Jesus is King of kings and Lord of lords. And in the end, He wins! Satan loses.

8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things (Phil. 4:8)

For the record, what you consider truth, others do not.

Old 12-14-2021, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKate12 View Post
A one eyed view of the world is deceptive. It’s easy to have a one eyed view and miss the big picture. The big picture includes God who is far more powerful than Satan. Christians are beyond blessed. That’s the part of the picture I choose to focus on. I don’t listen to news. Why? Because it focuses on evil. Instead, my focus is on the good things, and how I can make the world around me a better place, helping where I can.

Satan has power to tempt but never forget, Jesus is King of kings and Lord of lords. And in the end, He wins! Satan loses.

8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things (Phil. 4:8)

For the record, what you consider truth, others do not.

I know that well. I share what Jesus teaches and all of you reject it.
I guarantee if ones teacher is not teaching exactly what Jesus teaches. That teacher does not have Jesus nor any listening to him.

So how many days in your life has your heart instructed you to Worship Jesus Father in spirit and truth as Jesus told all of us to do?
I attended those churches in my day as well They fail to get by Jesus even though the bible instructs--One must go through Jesus ( not stop at him) to get to the Father---The Father is the destination. Every teaching from Jesus points to his Father not to himself. Like this ultra important one---Matthew 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his( Father-YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)-- I would say the millions upon millions of children on the planet that have starved to death would have wished their parents listened to Jesus.
One thing Jesus asked of us and one would never go without the neccesities to survive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity