Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2011, 05:21 AM

2 posts, read 1,494 times

Advertisements

greetings in JESUS CHRIST'S name im sehrish its a urgent prayer request to u to pray for my aunty she is in hospital n suffering severe pain in her head n vomits when she ate medicines. doctors are suspected brain cancer in her head we all are very tensed n everybody is crying now everything is in God's hand please please pray for her ... her name is JOYCE STEPHEN..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2011, 06:31 AM

6,387 posts, read 6,368,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sehrish Aslam View Post
greetings in JESUS CHRIST'S name im sehrish its a urgent prayer request to u to pray for my aunty she is in hospital n suffering severe pain in her head n vomits when she ate medicines. doctors are suspected brain cancer in her head we all are very tensed n everybody is crying now everything is in God's hand please please pray for her ... her name is JOYCE STEPHEN..
You're in my prayers. May the Mighty One hold and keep and comfort you all in this moment of trial, that you may find peace, hope and assurance.

Blessings to you both,
brian

Old 10-24-2011, 06:48 AM

4,883 posts, read 6,212,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebelt1234 View Post
I am a teacher in Yuma, AZ. My contract is due tomorrow. I REALLY, REALLY don't want to sign because I am totally miserable at my current school. I really don't think I can handle another year there. It is just a total mess. I don't have any other offers for next year yet and desperately need a job since I have car payments, student loans, and credit cards. I was praying for a job in Indiana but still haven't heard anything. I sometimes feel like God wants me unhappy and sick because I have been totally unhappy and sick ever since I have lived here. Please pray I might hear something back from one of the numerous places I have applied at and that I might actually have an offer before I have to turn in this contract and face yet another miserable year at my school.
I don't mean to be offensive or critical, so if it comes off that way I apologize....but, I'm curious why you would think it is your circumstances, no matter what they are, that will make you happy????

Happiness cannot be found in circumstances, people, things, places, etc...for it is a state of being. Perhaps, you need to examine your attitude towards the circumstances in your life...can you see the good or the lessons to be learned in ALL things or do you only focus on what you would consider the bad???

Old 10-24-2011, 06:53 AM

10,295 posts, read 9,697,497 times
Quote:
Yes, will definitely be lifting your Aunt Joyce to our Lord Savior and Healer, Jesus Christ !!

There is another place at city-data to ask for prayer in the 'Religion and Philosophy' forum.
It is a sticky at the top of forum page....

Many gather there to pray for one another....

Blessings and praying the Lord Jesus bring peace and comfort to all !!

Old 10-24-2011, 06:56 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Will pray.

Remember we all go through trials and tough times, and God's power is magnified in weakness.

2 Cor 12:9 Each time he said, "My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness."

Old 10-25-2011, 10:39 PM

1,897 posts, read 2,112,911 times
Quote:
I will pray for her. Peace and strength to you and your family.

Old 10-26-2011, 12:08 AM

8,177 posts, read 6,925,948 times
Quote:
Sehrish Aslam, Absolutely.
May God's peace surround you and your aunty and your whole famly as you go through this difficult time. I hope that the doctors can do something to ease her suffering and make her well.
Peace to you,
sparrow

Old 10-26-2011, 05:37 AM

144 posts, read 149,298 times
We, pray for your aunt, Sehrish. That He will have his will and that you and your family will be at peace. We ask Him to Bless each and every one of you all through this and walk with you. In the name of Jesus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity