Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Leonardo Da Vinci Correct In Teaching Matthew 24 happening in you, an Abomination of Desolation I
Yes 3 37.50%
No 4 50.00%
Revelation is all real, even the dragons and locusts with faces of men 0 0%
Yes, Yes They do 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2023, 01:16 PM

23,138 posts, read 10,434,069 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
He was an artist/inventor, not a theologian.
Baptist, he was the greatest bible teacher bar none and even the people who knew him said the same thing. It may take years for it to sink in, but Da Vinci has now shown the kingdom of heaven to everyone. It might not seem like a big deal, but it is a big deal. I have a few hundred posts about Da Vinci, but as I said all along, I am trying to get to the really scary stuff your eyes wont believe
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2023, 04:07 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,007,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Baptist, he was the greatest bible teacher bar none and even the people who knew him said the same thing. It may take years for it to sink in, but Da Vinci has now shown the kingdom of heaven to everyone. It might not seem like a big deal, but it is a big deal. I have a few hundred posts about Da Vinci, but as I said all along, I am trying to get to the really scary stuff your eyes wont believe
No. It really isn't a big deal. He was not a Bible teacher.

Old 08-22-2023, 04:13 PM

11,895 posts, read 3,685,900 times
I don’t think he was the greatest Hanni, but I do believe that he was aware of a lot of things that he was recording for the future

Yes, He was not just an artist, he had great diversity in his thoughts and perceptions and I agree he was recording that in art

My focus is (and always has been) on reading so unfortunately I don’t see what you see in the pictures, that is not relevant to how I receive or process information

But I do see that his contribution is important

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Person...upreme%20being.

Quote:
Leonardo's father, Ser Piero, realising that his son's talents were extraordinary, took some of his drawings to show his friend, Andrea del Verrocchio, who ran one of the largest artists' workshops in Florence. Leonardo was accepted for apprenticeship and "soon proved himself a first class geometrician". Vasari says that during his youth Leonardo made a number of clay heads of smiling women and children from which casts were still being made and sold by the workshop some 80 years later. Among his earliest significant known paintings are the Annunciation in the Uffizi, the angel that he painted as a collaboration with Verrocchio in The Baptism of Christ, and a small predella of the Annunciation to go beneath an altarpiece by Lorenzo di Credi. The little predella picture is probably the earliest.
The diversity of Leonardo's interests, remarked on by Vasari as apparent in his early childhood, was to express itself in his journals which record his scientific observations of nature, his meticulous dissection of corpses to understand anatomy, his experiments with machines for flying, for generating power from water and for besieging cities, his studies of geometry and his architectural plans, as well as personal memos and creative writing including fables.

Old 08-22-2023, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
No. It really isn't a big deal. He was not a Bible teacher.
Would you know a good bible teacher? If Da Vinci is teaching the gospel of the kingdom of heaven by showing that a person has to fulfill Matthew 24 and the book of Revelation in his own life, would you notice? If Da Vinci is revealing the great mysteries of parables by displaying the wheat harvest or the oil and wine harvest, would you notice?

Da Vinci aside, when you are reading of the wine harvest in Revelation, what do you know of the wine harvest to conclude you know Revelation?

What happens at the end of the wheat harvest?

What happens in the barley harvest?

What happens with the oil and wine harvest?

3 basic fundamental truths of Jesus that every Christian should know.

Old 08-22-2023, 04:44 PM

Question is," Is the abomination of Desolation within people?""

Matthew 24

15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand 16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

Whosever readeth, let him understand wittth a big smiley face.

Matthew 24 is talking about the end of the wheat harvest and the beginning of the second season on Rosh Hashanah.

He just got through showing how a body is a temple, and later we are told outright that we are a temple, and as the temple, the abomination stands within us.

Scripture after scripture in how to get that spirit out.

Old 08-22-2023, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Question is," Is the abomination of Desolation within people?""

Matthew 24

15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand 16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

Whosever readeth, let him understand wittth a big smiley face.

Matthew 24 is talking about the end of the wheat harvest and the beginning of the second season on Rosh Hashanah.

He just got through showing how a body is a temple, and later we are told outright that we are a temple, and as the temple, the abomination stands within us.

Scripture after scripture in how to get that spirit out.
What would the Sabbath have to do with people outside of Judaism? Just saying, it was said in the context of Judaism when Christianity was a sect of Judaism.

If you are in the field, well then, don't turn back.

If you are on the rooftop, then dont dare come back into the house to retrieve anything.

This isnt about being in a field or being on a rooftop, both have particular meanings, and both within the context of Judaism as you flee to the Judean mountains, and moumtains are not meant in this scripture, neither is the field or the rooftop. The Jewish sages, the fathers.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 08-22-2023 at 05:00 PM..

Old 08-23-2023, 09:44 AM

7,324 posts, read 4,118,369 times
Quote:
The reason Christians dont get Revelation is because of the fact that it covers Rosh Hashana, the ten days of prison to Yom Kippur, 4 days of blessing to Tabernacles, Tabernacles through Shemini Atzeret.

Chrisrians are reading things happening at a Jewish temple during appointed holy days of the fall in tradition and ritualof. What the priests say and do along with what the congregation says and does durring 23 holy days from the sealing of one's forehead and right hand to the recieving of the promised rain on the 8th day of Sulkot.

I'm interested in what you wrote. It's all new (or Greek) to me. Can you please explain it further?

Old 08-24-2023, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorktownGal View Post
I'm interested in what you wrote. It's all new (or Greek) to me. Can you please explain it further?
Revelation is strictly written to Gentiles portrayed as a dead man in a cocoon, symbolically the walking dead, the new covenant assures to wed Israel to Judah. No Gentiles or Jews even considered that a Gentile could join the new covenant for ten years after Jesus died. Ten years later Peter had his dream of Gentiles being adopted as Israel and to strive to become Judah. Not only are there no Gentiles in the covenant, there can be no Israel in the covenant because when Israel marries Judah, they become one nation under Judah, under one shepherd.

For one reason or the other, God gives some Gentiles the spirit of Elijah as came upon myself. God gives a person power in their two witnesses. I lived as a Pentecostal Christian for 40 years assuming I had the holy spirit, and while it was a spirit, it was only the fallen spirit I was born into like everyone else. I came to understand parables and so I purchased the oil after finding an extra vessel, I purchased the field after finding a pearl.

When I completely committed to these purposes, God gave my two witnesses power, I was given power, worked miracles and considered I was the only one with the spirit. I was given power but not of the holy spirit.

The only reason God gives power is for a person to come to the realization that the power doesnt come from God as the person believes, he becomes filled with vanity, full of himself, full of pride to come a fool.

If the spirit inside you is not given power, the person can never know what must be done, and walking toward death is the only answer.

It is the walk of Elijah, his 42 months of walking in Israel, not Judah.

God told Elijah that he was not in his fire, or his earthquake or his wind as Elijah supposed, the power of God had not judged and killled all the people, the power of the ravens had, a raven is just another word for an unclean spirit of the air, and Elijah was told flat out," You represent the outer man." Elijah has to be taken out of the way to walk toward his death, and he is.the head of the body while Elisha is the body. The sons of the prophets told Elisha " The Lord will take your head today." Everyone in Revelation must symbically be beheaded. Elijah wearing the skins of animals proclaim,"I am the inner spiritual man entombed in an animal.

This is exactly what Revelation is displaying, how a Gentile must realize who and what he is so he can see and be rud of the spirit within.

Jesus went down to hell and literally closed doors and changed humanity the momemt he crushed the head of the serpent as told to Eve, but in Revelation that head wound has to be healed for a short time in order to have power, and the moment it comes is pure joy and happiness, sheer power and the ego to go with it.

If God gives your two witnesses power, you think you have arrived and you are no longer alone, and you couldnt be happier.

The problem being is that when God closes a door, no man can open, and when God opens a door, no man can shut, and what seemed glorious, magical and miraculous becomesa prison you cant turn the music off to where you have no relief until you acknowledge that you have an abomination of desolation within you, and something has to be done about it.

Everyone you know.and everyone comnected to you will assume you have the holy spirit or a demon, and more cinsider the demon.

The cause if walking in a Passover lifestyle in sacrifice and study is to come to Pentecost where that tare is taken out of you while a part of you is caught up to heaven. The part of you caught up to heaven is your son thar began as the smallest seed you raised in the milk of the word to mature into meat, and when he has matured, he is caught up to heaven while you continue building your house, and he is your house, a house is a body, and he is the imortal body you have ontained through study and good works, and one is stating on the rooftop, while the other is in the field.

Revelation begins taking one seal off a dead body while one trumpet is head in soul, while one bowl is poured out in spirit as a woe against the spirit. This is body, soul. Spirit.

The beginning of Revelation begins on Rosh Hashanah concering the judgement of Yom Kippur, and Yom Kippyur's judgement is against all Gentiles, and the only way a Gentile is not counted in the judgment is to obtain the seal God promises in your forehead and right hand, and thete is but one way to recieve Gods seal in your foread and right hand, and that is simply accepting his feasts. You dont even have to keep them, you just have to accept them, to just not fight against them, because to fight against the feasts of God is not only fighting against your own progressive havests in bidy, soul, and spirit, you are litetally fighting against Jerusalem.

We all have the abomination of desolation, and more than anything, Da Vinci is teachimg just that.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 08-24-2023 at 01:23 PM..

Old 08-24-2023, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorktownGal View Post
Revelation is strictly written to Gentiles portrayed as a dead man in a cocoon, symbolically the walking dead, the new covenant assures to wed Israel to Judah. No Gentiles or Jews even considered that a Gentile could join the new covenant for ten years after Jesus died. Ten years later Peter had hos dream of Gentiles being adopted as Israel and to strive to become Judah. Not only are there no Gentiles in the covenant, there can be no Israel in the covenant because when Israel marries Judah, they become one nation under Judah, under one shepherd.

For one reason or the other, God gives some Gentiles the spirit of Elijah as came upon myself. God goves a person power in their two witnesses. I lived as a Pentecostal Christian for 40 years assuming I had the holy spirit, and while it was a spirit, it was only the fallen spirit I was born into like everyone else. I came to understand parables and so I purchased the oil after finding an extra vessel, I purchased the field after finding a pearl.

When I comletely committed to these purposes, God gave my two witnesses power, I was given power, worked miracles and considered I was the only one with the spirit. I was given power but not of the holy spirit.

The only reason God gived power is for a person to come to the realization that the power doesnt come from God as the person because filled eith vanity, full of himself, full of pride to come a fool.

If the spirit inside you is not given power, the person can never know what must be done, and walking toward death is the only answer.

It is the walk of Elijah, his 42 months of walking in Israel, not Judah.

God told Elijah that he was not in his fire, or his earthquake or his womd as Elijah supposed, the power of God had not judged and killled all the people, the power of the ravens had, a aven is just another word for an unclean spirit of the air, and Elijah was tolf flat out," You represent the outer man." Elijah has to be taken out of the way to walk toward his death, and he is.the head of the body while Elisha is the body. The sons of the prophets told Elisha " The Lord will take ypur head today."

This is exactly what Revelation is displaying, how a Gentile must realize who and what he is so he can see and be rud of the spirit within.

Jesus went down to hell and literally closed doors and changed humanity the momemt he crushed the head of the serpent as told to Eve, but in Revelation that head wound has to be healed for a short time in order to have power, and the moment it comes is pure joy and happiness, sheer power and the ego to go with it.

If God gives your two witnesses power, you think you have arrived and you are no longer alone, and you couldnt be happier.

The problem being is that when God closes a door, no man can open, and when God opens a door, no man can shut, and what seemed glorious, magical and miraculous becomesa prison you cant turn the music off to where you have no relief until you acknowledge that you have an abomination of desolation within you, and something has to be done about it.

Everyone you know.and everyone comnected to you will assume you have the holy spirit or a demon, and more cinsider the demon.

The cause if walking in a Passover lifestyle in sacrifice and study is to come to Pentecost where that tare is taken out of you while a part of you is caught up to heaven. The part of you caught up to heaven is your son thar began as the smallest seed you raised in the milk of the word to mature into meat, and when he has matured, he is caught up to heaven while you continue building your house, and he is your house, a house is a body, and he is the imortal body you have obtained through study and good works, and one is staying on the rooftop, while the other is in the field.

Revelation begins taking one seal off a dead body while one trumpet is head in soul, while one bowl is poured out in spirit as a woe against the spirit. This is body, soul. Spirit.

The beginning of Revelation begins on Rosh Hashanah concering the judgement of Yom Kippur, and Yom Kippyur's judgement is against all Gentiles, and the only way a Gentile is not counted in the judgment is to obtain the seal God promises in your forehead and right hand, and thete is but one way to recieve Gods seal in your foread and right hand, and that is simply accepting his feasts. You dont even have to keep them, you just have to accept them, to just not fight against them, because to fight against the feasts of God is not only fighting against your own progressive havests in bidy, soul, and spirit, you are litetally fighting against Jerusalem.

We all have the abomination of desolation, and more than anything, Da Vinci is teaching just that. Revelation begins on Rosh Hashanah moving through 23 high holy days

Old 08-24-2023, 01:29 PM

"" When you see the abomination within yourself, we are given instruction what to.

If there should be a third temple built, it would disprove Christ himself. The temple stands right now, Ezekiel's temple is a temple not made by hands, thats a fact from the many impossibilities present, it is an ever expanding temple overtaking an entire city, and on to an entire nation, on to an entire world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity