Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Leonardo Da Vinci Correct In Teaching Matthew 24 happening in you, an Abomination of Desolation I
Yes 3 37.50%
No 4 50.00%
Revelation is all real, even the dragons and locusts with faces of men 0 0%
Yes, Yes They do 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2023, 02:38 PM

63,785 posts, read 40,053,123 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The history is very confusing and very hard to learn, but what it comes down to is that the kingdoms of Israel represent what you are. The lost sheep of the house of Israel Jesus came looking for was the evil kingdom that represents flesh while Judah represents spirit.

2 different nations, 2 different religions, 2 different holy cities, priesthood, holy days for 2 different people, but the world thinks they are one.

Between your flesh and spirit is a city of peace known as Jerusalem which is your soul. Jesus only brought a new covenant to make Judah and Israel one, but this is flesh and spirit and so it's much deeper than just the history.

Da Vinci is a temple expert who reminds me of Ezekiel and Joel, and he is always displaying temple design in anything he does, he does by 3, by the water, the blood, and the spirit.

There is no piece of a Davinci no matter how small that isn't telling a story by temple design, which is 3 sections for body, soul, and spirit.

What we do know is that Da Vinci spent so many years hiding images telling a story that we will never see them all and that's a fact.

Whether Da Vinci was wrong or right, he spent a million hours displaying what he personally believed about the book of Revelation and Matthew 24.

Revelation
1This is the revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants what must soona come to pass.

You have to begin in the knowledge that Revelations happens within you, and you have to begin with the knowledge of the abomination being within you.

Matthew 24
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

You begin with the knowledge that you are the temple, and when you realize the man of lawlessness lives within you, it instructs you what to do next.

You are nation against nation, flesh against spirit as 2 kings in a divided kingdom and neither king will give up its throne.

Jesus will come and divide the goat nation from the sheep nation, and that is what you are.

There is a king who sits upon his mountain in your left eye, and if you have enough faith, you could say to that king and his mountain," Be cast into the sea," and the mountain must obey, the king and his mountain cast into the waters of men.

Whether Da Vinci is wrong or right, the sheer volume of biblical images connected to Revelation, we know that he was teaching the world what he himself believed, and there can be no doubt about that. The images go on forever.

What throws people off is the fact that Matthew 24 and the book of Revelation is pure temple language that Christian's just wouldn't know. You can pick a chapter of Revelation or Matthew 24 and I can tell you the exact date.

Revelation begins on Tishri 1, and it goes through what the priests and congregation do on Tishri 1, it goes through the Torah portions, sayings and deeds of the ten days to Yom Kippur, what is said and done on Yom Kippur, and then on to the oil and wine harvest finishing in the rain of Shemini Atzeret.

This language is not something Christians are going to pick up on, but Da Vinci knew them very well, he knew the 3 harvests and continually used the harvests and their events to tell a story.
Your insights continue to amaze me, Hanni. Your thorough grounding in the religious symbolism of Judaism is impressive and seems close to what Jesus would have understood spiritually, NOT carnally.

I just wish you realized that God has no wrath or vengeance and does not punish anyone (and never has). In some ways, that makes any warnings more cogent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2023, 03:55 PM

23,138 posts, read 10,434,069 times
But I dont believe in hell, dont believe in punishment the way Christian's do. I believe in difference as one person would build something for himself, reward is completely separate from salvation and some people chase the prize, some people do not. It's a race.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 09-12-2023 at 04:07 PM..

Old 09-12-2023, 04:11 PM

63,785 posts, read 40,053,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
But I dont believe in hell, dont believe in punishment the way Christian's do. I believe in difference as one person would build something for himself, reward is completely separate from salvation and some people chase the prize, some people do not. It's a race.
In the sense that maturing as a Spirit is our goal, it could be seen as a race to be accomplished before our physical death. As to rewards or punishments, I don't believe God is dispensing any such things. However, there are spiritual consequences for what we BECOME as Spirits that will be positive or negative. They just are NOT being imposed by God in any way. God wants us to avoid any negative consequences, IMO. (Edit to add. What we choose to BECOME is entirely in our hands! That is probably what was meant by our "choosing" the consequences.).

Last edited by MysticPhD; 09-12-2023 at 04:20 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity