Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2023, 06:23 PM

23,138 posts, read 10,434,069 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjack567 View Post
Mark 12:25
When the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

This is why Jesus body is nowhere to be found. The glorified body and a proof that he has gone to heaven.

You have studied Paul but not Jesus words? I find this fascinating. Many knew lot about Paul's letters but little about Jesus words. Hmm. Jesus words stand above all others.
Jesus walked and talked to the disciples and they had no idea who he was because he could be anybody, and look like anyone. Jesus came to rule his body from within as the head of a body, a spirit within each person.

So you aren't the body of Christ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2023, 06:32 PM

424 posts, read 91,558 times
Jesus was still born like any of us. Except that a man was not responsible for the pregnancy. But I am talking about the process. He was a human being before he became a spirit (like angels) fulfilling the words in mark 12:25. we will also be a spirt like angels on the last day.

Old 10-18-2023, 06:46 PM

The kingdom of heaven is Elijah, Moses, and Jesus as one person.

A prophet, a priest, and a king.

Jesus had to spend an exact amount of days as a prophet till he began walking as a priest, but when he rode that donkey, he was the king and the day he became the king was the same exact date as the coronation of a king which comes every year.

The bodies of the kingdom of heaven are not just one individual in this physical body, and heavenly bodies consist of an entire congregations. You study to become a priest that one day you have your own body/Congregation.

What is the body of Jesus like?

The body of Jesus is made up of a congregation.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 10-18-2023 at 06:58 PM..

Old 10-18-2023, 06:53 PM

I am not talking about Paul's description of a church about being one. I am talking about the physical body of Jesus which is now sitting at the right hand of God the Father. When my body dies, Jesus will raise it up, just like Jesus said.

What do you mean no one knew who Jesus was? The Pharisees said, don't we know that he is the carpenter son.

Old 10-18-2023, 07:20 PM

After Jesus was resurrected he walked amongst the disciples talking with them and they had no idea who he was because he wasn't in the same body, all the bodies became his.

Old 10-18-2023, 08:06 PM

15,853 posts, read 6,313,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
After Jesus was resurrected he walked amongst the disciples talking with them and they had no idea who he was because he wasn't in the same body, all the bodies became his.
Ohhh I like that Hannibal.

Old 10-18-2023, 08:15 PM

Ah! You were talking about post resurrection. Yes, he was glorified. Even the 11 or Mary couldn't unless their eyes were opened. That's what I also said, when I die my body will be resurrected and glorified on the last day. That's how I also will be able to meet the Father. If my body is not glorified like Jesus then there is no way I can meet the Father Because of carnality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity