Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 08:43 PM

216 posts, read 604,050 times

Advertisements

This pastor was declared dead for 3 days. They even had written a certificate of death before he came back to life.
He tells his story.

1. Part 1

YouTube - Testimony About Heaven and Hell - He Was There - He was dead and he came back from the afterlife. Authorities recognized his death but no logic explanation was given - Part 1 / 5

2. Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJr5a...eature=related

3. Part 3

YouTube - Testimony About Heaven and Hell - He Was There - He was dead and he came back from the afterlife. Authorities recognized his death but no logic explanation was given - Part 3 / 5

4. Part 4

YouTube - Testimony About Heaven and Hell - He Was There - He was dead and he came back from the afterlife. Authorities recognized his death but no logic explanation was given - Part 4 / 5

5. Part 5

YouTube - Testimony About Heaven and Hell - He Was There - He was dead and he came back from the afterlife. Authorities recognized his death but no logic explanation was given - Part 5 / 5

Last edited by JesusisTruth; 10-15-2008 at 09:17 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2008, 03:38 PM

5,137 posts, read 16,583,001 times
hmm not sure why anyone hasn't commented good or bad on this

Old 11-05-2008, 09:20 PM

216 posts, read 604,050 times
I believe that Jesus still today can raise someone from the dead just like He raised Lazarus from the dead.

The story told in the movie may seem unbelievable but I believe with Jesus nothing is impossible.

I believe that Jesus is still performing many miracles just like when He walked in this earth.
Praise God.

Old 11-05-2008, 09:24 PM

2,949 posts, read 5,497,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusisTruth View Post
I believe that Jesus still today can raise someone from the dead just like He raised Lazarus from the dead.

The story told in the movie may seem unbelievable but I believe with Jesus nothing is impossible.

I believe that Jesus is still performing many miracles just like when He walked in this earth.
Praise God.
how many times does the bible say a man will die?

Old 11-05-2008, 09:31 PM

3,032 posts, read 8,917,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renriq02 View Post
hmm not sure why anyone hasn't commented good or bad on this
Because it's a hoax, that's why. Several things point to that conclusion, among them the fact that the "body" wasn't embalmed, and that it didn't bloat with death gasses, and that the guy running the morgue claimed that singing and other noise from the body was keeping him from sleeping at night. Also, the story comes out of Nigeria. Big red flag there.

This man did NOT die and rise from the dead, no matter how much he wants you to believe it and no matter how much you want to believe it.

Old 11-05-2008, 11:41 PM

33,520 posts, read 37,118,345 times
Yup....Some will go to great lengths to fill that collection plate!

Old 11-06-2008, 12:30 AM

2,255 posts, read 5,395,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Yup....Some will go to great lengths to fill that collection plate!
Ever see the movie with Steve Martin "Leap of Faith" ?????

Old 11-06-2008, 09:33 AM

2,741 posts, read 8,881,664 times
I find these kind of testimonies to be fascinating, not because I think they are all true (they're not), but because it raises the question of "what kinds of miracles is God really actually doing, in these last days?" Can some of these be true?
They're not "gospel", they are stories often passed on by word of mouth to the extent that often the original source is obscure. But...I'd say just keep on posting these anyway, because it's interesting, but bear in mind that in most cases there is just no way the truth, or falsehood, can be verified.
I did make a post like this one on the forum some time back, because it came directly from the source, therefore we can each judge for him/her-self what we want to believe (or not believe)
On the replies and comments: please leave references or links, if possible. It's ok to have an opinion, but to say "this is the truth!", or "that is absolutely not true!" without providing any substantial proof of why you believe that way is not very convincing: you've not supplied any evidence to back up your view. Many Christians will lean one way or the other, simply because that is what their denomination believes, without researching these things themselves. My $.02 worth...

Bud

Old 11-06-2008, 09:44 AM

7,874 posts, read 14,172,148 times
My mom spent time in Hong Kong in the early '70s as part of Christ For the Nations publishing. Several told of a man that had expired on the street outside their location (don't know the cause), but he was gone - no heartbeat or lung activity for several minutes.

The locals summoned the staff because of their outreach, and hands were laid on him. He came back.

Old 11-06-2008, 09:48 AM

3,032 posts, read 8,917,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by little elmer View Post
My mom spent time in Hong Kong in the early '70s as part of Christ For the Nations publishing. Several told of a man that had expired on the street outside their location (don't know the cause), but he was gone - no heartbeat or lung activity for several minutes.

The locals summoned the staff because of their outreach, and hands were laid on him. He came back.
There are many diseases and afflictions where a person can appear to be dead and not actually BE dead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity