U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2008, 03:41 AM

154 posts, read 229,316 times

Advertisements

Iron is one of the elements highlighted in the Qur'an. In Sura Hadid, meaning Iron, we are informed:

"And We sent down iron in which there lies great force and which has many uses for mankind...."
(The Qur'an, 57:25)

The word "sent down," particularly used for iron in the verse, could be thought of having a metaphorical meaning to explain that iron has been given to benefit people. But when we take into consideration the literal meaning of the word, which is, "being physically sent down from the sky", we realize that this verse implies a very significant scientific miracle.

This is because modern astronomical findings have disclosed that the iron found in our world has come from the giant stars in outer space. The heavy metals in the universe are produced in the nuclei of big stars. Our solar system, however, does not possess a suitable structure for producing iron on its own. Iron can only be produced in much bigger stars than the Sun, where the temperature reaches a few hundred million degrees. When the amount of iron exceeds a certain level in a star, the star can no longer accommodate it, and eventually it explodes in what is called a "nova" or a "supernova".

As a result of this explosion, meteors containing iron are scattered around the universe, and they move through the void until attracted by the gravitational force of a celestial body. All this shows that iron did not form on the Earth, but was carried from exploding stars in space via meteors, and was "sent down to earth", in exactly the same way as stated in the verse: It is clear that this fact could not have been scientifically known in the 7th century, when the Qur'an was revealed.

Every little word in the Quran has more that what we think and it gives clues for people of understanding.

Read the Quran today with understanding and start pondering to be guided and be victorious.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2008, 04:32 AM

2,616 posts, read 4,233,070 times
I think you posted in the wrong place. This is the Christian sub forum.

But, to comment on what you are saying, the Quaran has no relevance to anything. It is jibberish at best and from these obscure writtings, which the imans and high clerics can barely scifer, it can be interpreted to mean anything you want.

So, the Quaran is useless. Put away your false gods.

Humans have been working iron from the begining. The Bible says in Genesis that Tuvulcan was a worker of brass and iron. He was the grandson of Adam. So, iron has been used by humans from the begining over 6000 years ago. The Quaran was scribbled down by the scribes of Mohammad only 1300 years ago. Not only that but it was re-written because the original did not get that many followers. Mohammad could not even win over his uncle to his new formed religion, so he incorporated his uncles religion into his own, like the kabaa stone and the act of walking around it.

Old 12-03-2008, 04:42 AM

414 posts, read 740,613 times
Lightbulb makes me think ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by samankaru View Post
Iron is one of the elements highlighted in the Qur'an. In Sura Hadid, meaning Iron, we are informed:

"And We sent down iron in which there lies great force and which has many uses for mankind...."
(The Qur'an, 57:25)

The word "sent down," particularly used for iron in the verse, could be thought of having a metaphorical meaning to explain that iron has been given to benefit people. But when we take into consideration the literal meaning of the word, which is, "being physically sent down from the sky", we realize that this verse implies a very significant scientific miracle.

This is because modern astronomical findings have disclosed that the iron found in our world has come from the giant stars in outer space. The heavy metals in the universe are produced in the nuclei of big stars. Our solar system, however, does not possess a suitable structure for producing iron on its own. Iron can only be produced in much bigger stars than the Sun, where the temperature reaches a few hundred million degrees. When the amount of iron exceeds a certain level in a star, the star can no longer accommodate it, and eventually it explodes in what is called a "nova" or a "supernova".

As a result of this explosion, meteors containing iron are scattered around the universe, and they move through the void until attracted by the gravitational force of a celestial body. All this shows that iron did not form on the Earth, but was carried from exploding stars in space via meteors, and was "sent down to earth", in exactly the same way as stated in the verse: It is clear that this fact could not have been scientifically known in the 7th century, when the Qur'an was revealed.

Every little word in the Quran has more that what we think and it gives clues for people of understanding.

Read the Quran today with understanding and start pondering to be guided and be victorious.

.... very good post, anyway

Old 12-03-2008, 05:12 AM

Hi Nikk

I think this is the right place where i posted the article because Christianity is based on Jesus who is one of the greatest prophet of the Almighty God the creator of this entire universe.

But Christians do not follow what Jesus preached but rather follow what a false invention created by Paul the lier (He himself accepts it in his own bible that he is a lier)

]Romans. 3.7
American Standard Version
But if the truth of God through my lie abounded unto his glory, why am I also still judged as a sinner?

AmplifiedĀ® Bible
But [you say] if through my falsehood God's integrity is magnified {and} advertised {and} abounds to His glory, why am I still being judged as a sinner?

Darby English Version
For if the truth of God, in my lie, has more abounded to his glory, why yet am *I* also judged as a sinner?

International Standard Version
For if through my falsehood God's truthfulness increases to his glory, why am I still being condemned as a sinner?

King James Version
For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?

Young's Literal Translation
for if the truth of God in my falsehood did more abound to His glory, why yet am I also as a sinner judged?

Anyone can put so many allegations against the Quran (The revelation from the Creator) but non of it can be proved with facts and no one has done it for over 1400 years

According to the christian scholars the bible has over 50000 errors and why should one follow it in the first hand and the other point is why do Christians believe Jesus is a God or the concept of Trinity which is not even mentioned in the bible.

Yes finally what christians do is that when it comes to a point where they cannot justify their faith with facts and proofs they end up saying That is my faith, I have experienced Jesus in my life...etc

Isnt this called Blind Faith?

Old 12-03-2008, 07:30 AM

7,638 posts, read 12,879,374 times
Quote:
According to the christian scholars the bible has over 50000 errors and why should one follow it in the first hand and the other point is why do Christians believe Jesus is a God or the concept of Trinity which is not even mentioned in the bible.
The "christian scholars" you site received their calling from man; I have respect for scholars pertaining to the letter of the law, but none as to the Spirit. If you were to present those "50000 errors" to the Writer, He would give you wisdom to resolve.

Old 12-03-2008, 08:34 AM

2,616 posts, read 4,233,070 times
Quote:
Hi Nikk

I think this is the right place where i posted the article because Christianity is based on Jesus who is one of the greatest prophet of the Almighty God the creator of this entire universe.

But Christians do not follow what Jesus preached but rather follow what a false invention created by Paul the lier (He himself accepts it in his own bible that he is a lier)

]Romans. 3.7
American Standard Version
But if the truth of God through my lie abounded unto his glory, why am I also still judged as a sinner?

AmplifiedĀ® Bible
But [you say] if through my falsehood God's integrity is magnified {and} advertised {and} abounds to His glory, why am I still being judged as a sinner?

Darby English Version
For if the truth of God, in my lie, has more abounded to his glory, why yet am *I* also judged as a sinner?

International Standard Version
For if through my falsehood God's truthfulness increases to his glory, why am I still being condemned as a sinner?

King James Version
For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?

Young's Literal Translation
for if the truth of God in my falsehood did more abound to His glory, why yet am I also as a sinner judged?

Anyone can put so many allegations against the Quran (The revelation from the Creator) but non of it can be proved with facts and no one has done it for over 1400 years

Yes finally what christians do is that when it comes to a point where they cannot justify their faith with facts and proofs they end up saying That is my faith, I have experienced Jesus in my life...etc

Isnt this called Blind Faith?
Jesus is the Son of God, not only a prophet and teacher. Jesus said "he that is for us is not against us". So, Paul was for Christ and not against him.

You are taking Pauls quote out of context. He was comparing his word to the word of God. God is pure so, Pauls word would appear as a lie in comparison, yet it lead many to salvation in Christ.

It is written that "there is no other name (other than Jesus Christ) whereby we must be saved." That includes Allah or Budah or any other false god you want to add. It is through Jesus Christ (His name is blessed) that we have salvation. It is through Jesus Christ that we can come to the Father. It is because of Jesus Christ that we know the Father, because if we look upon Him we see the Father.

Take you Quaran elsewhere because there is no salvation found in it. Take your Allah and Mohammed because they are week to defend and save. They have gone to the grave. Allah is just a figment of Mohammeds imagination and Mohammed is dead.

There is no peace in Islam, it is nothing but sevitude to the Master. It is to be bound by religious acts that make no sense and save no one. No Muslim is certain that he is going to paradise. No Muslim has peace, because there is no peace in Islam.

Come to Jesus Christ, because in him is peace. He is our Salvation and he gives us his peace. Know the truth and it will set you free. For in the Son of God is Grace and Truth. Grace that he gives us what we don't deserve and truth which is the light of man.

Old 12-03-2008, 09:29 PM

Hi Nikk

You say son of God. (the bible also says son of man)

if you ask a grade 5 child how many individuals are in it

the answer will be 2

So how come you say Three in One or the trinity and equal Jesus to God

Jesus never did it nor the bible says it.

Can you show me one place in the bible to say that three in one or any implications of trinity

Wake up brother to the reality lets talk sense and be rational

God has give us brains to use and not to follow something blindly

If you cant prove the concept of trinity in the first place do you think you will get salvation.

Dont live in an imaginary world wake up

Old 12-03-2008, 09:31 PM

8,989 posts, read 13,450,737 times
I have a question. If Allah an infinite being always loved, who did he love before the creation? If Allah always spoke, who did he speak to before the creation? Is Allah psyzo?

The Qur’an instructs Muslims to uphold and obey both the Torah and the Gospels (Surah 5:44-48)

Last edited by Fundamentalist; 12-03-2008 at 09:51 PM..

Old 12-03-2008, 10:09 PM

God is not dependent on any of the creations but all creations are dependent on him.
He is everything and he dose everything

Yes there is no Islam if one dosent believe in the previous prophets (Moses, Jesus...etc) and their religions

But what remains today in the name of jesus is a lie invented by Paul
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity