Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 02:10 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,660,046 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlythecosmo View Post
Good question! We don't know if we will or not, about the part "will we be here!" Our Lord has and will give us wisdom, strength and peace about these last days.

I so believe God will give His people whatever it takes to endure anything, especially, if we will have to go through this.
And the power to deny it. Along with the abilities to survive without it! But God is greater then anything that would try to deceive or hurt us!
His says, His children will not beg for bread. I believe He will provide for whatever the need that will befall us in the future. And fear needs not to overcome or enter our hearts!

God is and will keep us! I know with all my heart He is with us (me) and will never forsake His children, even with all this! I so trust Him and have a peace about the whole thing that is coming!

Rest in Him!!!
Blessings
Curly...Hi!......Would you accept the implant (that is with us now), if our Govt. told you it was mandatory to do so?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2009, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna Kupp View Post
Amen. Proverbs 29:25 The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.
Hello Donna! So would you accept the implant if the Govt. made it mandatory for us to do so?...

Old 01-03-2009, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotinAZ View Post
But is isn't the mark. The mark has been around for 2000 years, it is just that most people would have to wake up to see it for what it actually is. And the sad part about it, once they do, they are faced with a decision that most people don't want to take. So they will refute it, and by doing so, accept it. They live for it, they work for it, and unless you have it, you will not eat, period. I am sure you know what it is....
So are you saying that you wouldn't have a problem with having an implant inbedded in you?...

Old 01-03-2009, 03:04 PM

3,553 posts, read 5,153,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
So are you saying that you wouldn't have a problem with having an implant inbedded in you?...
I would bet that 99.9% of the Christians today would take if it meant they were going to starve. Or watch their children starve. There is more important work to be done than worrying about tomorrow.

Would I take it? Who knows. I use money but don't idolize it. God's will is my command.

I just watched one of the seven deadliest sins on History Channel. The one on greed was quite interesting. Seems not everyone always succumbed to capitalism and it's greed, as this is a relatively new concept. But they have us now, don't they. Where can you go, that doesn't have the stench of greed and capitalism attached to it. The "almighty" dollar will fall, as do ALL of them. Then we shall see who is faithful to endure to the end, and who isn't.

I am reminded of the movie,,the kingdom of heaven. The Priest at the end of the movie said,,,"let's convert to Islam, and then repent later."

How many will say this same thing in the later times,,,but maybe not Islam,,maybe something else that goes with the flow.

Old 01-03-2009, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotinAZ View Post
I would bet that 99.9% of the Christians today would take if it meant they were going to starve. Or watch their children starve. There is more important work to be done than worrying about tomorrow.

Would I take it? Who knows. I use money but don't idolize it. God's will is my command.

I just watched one of the seven deadliest sins on History Channel. The one on greed was quite interesting. Seems not everyone always succumbed to capitalism and it's greed, as this is a relatively new concept. But they have us now, don't they. Where can you go, that doesn't have the stench of greed and capitalism attached to it. The "almighty" dollar will fall, as do ALL of them. Then we shall see who is faithful to endure to the end, and who isn't.

I am reminded of the movie,,the kingdom of heaven. The Priest at the end of the movie said,,,"let's convert to Islam, and then repent later."

How many will say this same thing in the later times,,,but maybe not Islam,,maybe something else that goes with the flow.

...Sitting here......thinking about this...I guess the real test of faith would be in a form such as this...huh? What you say is profound, to me anyway...A government ordering you to take an implant...hesitantly you do it, because you want to eat...so then you trust that the Lord will understand what you have done and why...OR...A government ordering you to take an implant...you refuse it, because you trust that the Lord will provide all that you need, and you are not afraid to die of starvation, because you know the worst that could happen is that you will die and go to be with the Lord anyway......hummmmmmm....? I wonder.........?

Old 01-03-2009, 04:36 PM

8,989 posts, read 14,564,901 times
I will take that implant because it is not the mark of the beast. It's an implant

Old 01-03-2009, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundamentalist View Post
I will take that implant because it is not the mark of the beast. It's an implant
Hi Fundy!......How do you know that?

Old 01-03-2009, 05:48 PM

10,295 posts, read 9,696,510 times
Quote:
Curly...Hi!......Would you accept the implant (that is with us now), if our Govt. told you it was mandatory to do so?
No, I would not!

Old 01-03-2009, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlythecosmo View Post
No, I would not!
I'm with you girl!...

Old 01-03-2009, 11:14 PM

8,989 posts, read 14,564,901 times
Quote:
Hi Fundy!......How do you know that?
It's what I believe from reading the bible. The mark of the beast will be an end times "mark" required by the antichrist to buy or sell and will be given only to those who worship the antichrist.
This is a mark that identifies someone as being faithful to the antichrist's kingdom.

This mark will be more than buying and selling, it will be a mark of solidarity-an ideology behind this mark-an ideology in which religion has no place. People will know full well what it means to accept the mark.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity