Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 01:50 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,439,567 times

Advertisements

Do you really think people all over the world are "crackpots"? Delusional? "Off their rockers"? Why such scoffing now? Now that we are so close to His coming? The proof is here before your eyes, and yet you need more proof as each day goes by? Times winding up at an ever increasing rate people! Pay attention to what's going on!

What would it take for you to believe that we are fast approaching a "One World Government"?

Please read what Israel has to say about the chip being implemented.

Israel will be first to implement mandatory RFID chips in hands of it's citizens - Shekinah-Life (http://shekinahlife.ning.com/group/israelnews/forum/topics/israel-will-be-first-to - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2008, 02:30 PM

And if you think those troops being deployed here in America in 2011, are coming in the name of "domestic security", you're in for a "rude awakening"!

Pentagon to Detail Troops to Bolster Domestic Security

Old 12-17-2008, 02:47 PM

4,440 posts, read 9,069,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
Do you really think people all over the world are "crackpots"? Delusional? "Off their rockers"? Why such scoffing now? Now that we are so close to His coming? The proof is here before your eyes, and yet you need more proof as each day goes by? Times winding up at an ever increasing rate people! Pay attention to what's going on!

What would it take for you to believe that we are fast approaching a "One World Government"?

Israel will be first to implement mandatory RFID chips in hands of it's citizens - Shekinah-Life (http://shekinahlife.ning.com/group/israelnews/forum/topics/israel-will-be-first-to - broken link)
Probably an actual news article that validates and substantiates the discussion form you link to. Furthermore providing proof that RFID would lead to a "One World Government".

Old 12-17-2008, 02:59 PM

4,440 posts, read 9,069,031 times
Quote:
And if you think those troops being deployed here in America in 2011, are coming in the name of "domestic security", you're in for a "rude awakening"!

Pentagon to Detail Troops to Bolster Domestic Security
They aren't "coming here". They are already "here". It simply officially puts the troops under NORTHCOM control.

Old 12-17-2008, 06:40 PM

5,563 posts, read 7,213,089 times
Quote:

Quote:
By now, perhaps many of you may have already received an email from Aviad Cohen telling you that Israel has recently passed a law that is going to soon make it mandatory that all Israelis must receive an RFID chip implant in their hand. Aviad was merely passing along to you some alleged information that was initially published on Friday November 14, 2008 in the Israeli Hebrew edition Newspaper Maariv in their End of the Week Review of stories (Sof Shavua).

I met with Aviad personally to discuss the matter that he presented to the public and to also have a physical look at the article in the paper. Also, Dina studied it. The gist of the 5 page article, as it appears in the Hebrew edition of the paper is this: the story is in fact about a new regulation that is going to require that RFID chips be carried by Israelis; however, the chip will be put into our Israeli National ID, NOT IMPLANTED INTO THE HAND. Aviad misunderstood the information in the article and he feels very bad about circulating his original story and deeply apologizes for creating such a stir. It was an innocent oversight on his part and he wants everyone to know that he will try to be more careful the next time.
Source (http://wingswatchman.org/WordPress/tag/rfid/ - broken link)

A simple google search for cross referencing is all it takes to get to the truth.

Old 12-17-2008, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerSA View Post

A simple google search for cross referencing is all it takes to get to the truth.
Okay.

Old 12-17-2008, 09:24 PM

6,233 posts, read 9,479,903 times
I asked this question in the other thread and never got an answer, so I'll ask it again: Why does there have to be a one world govt. in the end times scenario? What are the bible passages that back up this idea?

And of course we're in the last days. We've been in the "last days" since Jesus was ascended to heaven. It's just that there have been 2000 years worth of "last days" so far. And of course we're close to Christ's second coming. At least, we're closer than we were yesterday, yes?

Old 12-17-2008, 11:23 PM

2,949 posts, read 5,499,363 times
Quote:
Do you really think people all over the world are "crackpots"? Delusional? "Off their rockers"?
yes

Quote:
Why such scoffing now? Now that we are so close to His coming? The proof is here before your eyes, and yet you need more proof as each day goes by? Times winding up at an ever increasing rate people! Pay attention to what's going on!
Don`t panic...God is in control...`Let not your heart be troubled`

Quote:
What will be..will be. There is nothing you,me,or june can do about it.
This is God`s creation...God`s world...God`s plan

Old 12-18-2008, 08:47 AM

6,233 posts, read 9,479,903 times
Quote:
Originally posted by mackinac81
I asked this question in the other thread and never got an answer, so I'll ask it again: Why does there have to be a one world govt. in the end times scenario? What are the bible passages that back up this idea?

And of course we're in the last days. We've been in the "last days" since Jesus was ascended to heaven. It's just that there have been 2000 years worth of "last days" so far. And of course we're close to Christ's second coming. At least, we're closer than we were yesterday, yes?
Yes, I'm quoting myself because no one has answered my question. So I'll ask it again: Why does there have to be a one world govt. in the end times scenario, and what bible passages support this?

I ask this because I'm extremely skeptical of the whole Left Behind, dispensational brand of eschatology. Something about the theology always seemed a little odd and convoluted to me, especially since I know of little to no teaching about it until about 1830. I also know that this theology is scarce outside of America, even among conservative, biblical christians, where most believe in an Amillenial or Historic Pre-Millenial theology. which makes me wonder if it's just an American Evangelical thing.

I could be wrong though. Am I?

Old 12-18-2008, 09:12 AM

20,716 posts, read 19,357,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerSA View Post

Does that mean we have to wait longer for the rapture?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity