Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 06:45 AM

302 posts, read 556,105 times

Advertisements

In the first epistle of John, the author is careful to expose the counterfeit Christians. It is obvious that there were many who claimed to be "born of God" who were not, so John made certain that we would be able to test ourselves (and others) to know if we are children of God.

* How can we know who are the children of God and who are the children of the Devil?

"By this it may be seen who are the children of God, and who are the children of the devil: whoever does not do right is not of God, nor he who does not love his brother." 1 John 3:10

*Are those who commit sin "children of the Devil"?

"He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning." 1 John 3:8

*Do those who are born of God commit sin?

"No one born of God commits sin; for God's nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God. 1 John 3:9

JESUS SAID:

"And this is life eternal, that they might KNOW thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
John 17:3

Many "Christians" think they have come to KNOW God because they believe in Christ (whatever that means) or because they speak in tongues or perhaps because they were baptized. Do they really KNOW God?

*How can we know that we have come to know God?

"And by >this< we may be sure that we KNOW him,
if we keep his commandments." 1 John 2:3

*What about those who say they KNOW God and do not
keep His commandments?

"He who says "I KNOW him" but disobeys his Commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;"
1 John 2:4

According to these tests given to us by the apostle John, there are many people who are counterfeit Christians. However, if one accepts the testimony of John, one cannot be deceived. John's language is simple and easily understood even by "little children".

"No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.

"Little children, let no one deceive you. He who does right is righteous, as he is righteous. He who commits sin is of the devil;" I John 3:6-8

Those Christian sinners who say that one can be a child of God and still commit sin are trying to deceive the reader. (...either knowingly or unknowingly!)

I hope and pray that those who think they are born of God even though they still commit sin will listen to the apostle John...

Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. He that committeth sin **is of the devil;**

Whosoever is born of God **doth not commit sin;** In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever **doeth not righteousness** is not of God, We know that whosoever is born of God **sinneth not;**

The deceivers will howl "Grace!" and try to defend the sin in their lives with clever and skillful arguments about the "righteousness of Christ", but that is why the apostle John wrote in such a way that no one can misunderstand what it means to be righteous.

Listen to John...

"Little children, let no man deceive you: he that **doeth righteousness**is righteous, I John 3:7

Donna Kupp

The Seven Deadly Deceptions Of Counterfeit Christianity
freetruth.info
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2009, 07:14 AM

1,289 posts, read 2,176,188 times
You know, it's posts like this that make me want to just give up. I'll NEVER be good enough for Jesus.

Then I remember...that's why I need Jesus.

So thanks anyway.

Old 01-29-2009, 07:32 AM

1,393 posts, read 1,760,092 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna Kupp View Post
In the first epistle of John, the author is careful to expose the counterfeit Christians. It is obvious that there were many who claimed to be "born of God" who were not, so John made certain that we would be able to test ourselves (and others) to know if we are children of God.

* How can we know who are the children of God and who are the children of the Devil?

"By this it may be seen who are the children of God, and who are the children of the devil: whoever does not do right is not of God, nor he who does not love his brother." 1 John 3:10

"He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning." 1 John 3:8

"No one born of God commits sin; for God's nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God. 1 John 3:9

JESUS SAID:

"And this is life eternal, that they might KNOW thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Many "Christians" think they have come to KNOW God because they believe in Christ (whatever that means) or because they speak in tongues or perhaps because they were baptized. Do they really KNOW God?

keep His commandments?

"He who says "I KNOW him" but disobeys his Commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;"

According to these tests given to us by the apostle John, there are many people who are counterfeit Christians. However, if one accepts the testimony of John, one cannot be deceived. John's language is simple and easily understood even by "little children".

"No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.

"Little children, let no one deceive you. He who does right is righteous, as he is righteous. He who commits sin is of the devil;" I John 3:6-8

Those Christian sinners who say that one can be a child of God and still commit sin are trying to deceive the reader. (...either knowingly or unknowingly!)

I hope and pray that those who think they are born of God even though they still commit sin will listen to the apostle John...

Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. He that committeth sin **is of the devil;**

Whosoever is born of God **doth not commit sin;** In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever **doeth not righteousness** is not of God, We know that whosoever is born of God **sinneth not;**

The deceivers will howl "Grace!" and try to defend the sin in their lives with clever and skillful arguments about the "righteousness of Christ", but that is why the apostle John wrote in such a way that no one can misunderstand what it means to be righteous.

Listen to John...

"Little children, let no man deceive you: he that **doeth righteousness**is righteous, I John 3:7

Donna Kupp

freetruth.info

In the passage where Jesus tells the apostles that he must go to the Father and that he will send us the helper which is the Holy Spirit? Here is verses that may help to understand what’s going on. John 14: 16 - 25 - 30 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

Because they are so many people that say they are to, it is hard to believe anyone as you see the times.
The Holy Spirit said there is a way to know if I anyone is filled with the Holy Ghost since they are many people saying that I am Jesus or other.
Now it said in passages about being indwelt by the helper. So you can get a feeling of what it feels to be indwelt or filled by the Holy Ghost. Note: that God only speaks through the Bible and his children, by faith and not by sight.

We read in I Corinthians 6: 1 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? Also in
I Corinthians. 12: 12 -14 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
For the body is not one member, but many.
Romans 1: 11 – 12 For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;
That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.

Romans 6: 13Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
Romans 12: 4 – 11 For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:
So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;
Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching;
Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that showeth mercy, with cheerfulness.
Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.
Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;
Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;

Colossians 3: 1 – 6 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
For which things’ sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

Old 01-29-2009, 07:34 AM

1,393 posts, read 1,760,092 times
[quote]
Quote:
Listen to John...

Donna Kupp

The King James Bible.
I ask a question to the Holy Spirit. I can not interpret the Bible because the Bible interprets itself. I will look directly into the Scriptures for my answer. I can give you an example. For instant, I ask the Holy Ghost how I can enter into the kingdom of God. And this was His answer.

To Enter in the Kingdom of God you must be converted, and become as little children
Matthew 1: 23; 25:1. I Corinthians 11: 2.Revelation 14:4 The virgins are the children of God, and the lamps with the oil is the Holy Spirit.
With out the Holy Spirit No one cannot enter the kingdom of God. How? The Spirit of God communicate with His Children only. He said,

Verily I say unto you, except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
4Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
5And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.
6But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it was better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

If any man will come after me, let him deny him self or her, and take up his cross, and follow me.
25For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it?
26For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
27For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
28Verily I say unto you, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

2The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,
3And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.
4Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage.
5But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise:
6And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.
7But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.
8Then saith he to his servants, the wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.
9Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.
10So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.
11And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:
12And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
13Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
14For many are called, but few are chosen.

28For this is my blood of the New Testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
29But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.

Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.
15Verily I say unto you, whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, and he shall not enter therein.

27But I tell you of a truth, there is some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.
12For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.
13And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me.
14And he said unto him, Man, who made me a judge or a divider over you?
15And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.
16And he spake a parable unto them, saying, the ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:
17And he thought within himself, saying, what shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?
18And he said, this will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.
19And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
20But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
21So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.
22And he said unto his disciples, therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on.
23The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment.
24Consider the ravens: for they neither sows nor reaps; which neither has storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?
25And which of you with taking thought can add to his stature one cubit?
26If ye then are not able to do that thing which is least, why take ye thought for the rest?
27Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
28If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?
29And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind.
30For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.
31But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.
32Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
33Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.
34For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
35Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning;
36And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.
37Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.
38And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.
39And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.
40Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.
41Then Peter said unto him, Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even to all?
42And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?
43Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
44Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.
45But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;
46The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.
47And that servant, which knew his lord’s will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.
48But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.
49I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
50But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!
51Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
52For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.
53The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
54And he said also to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is.
55And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, There will be heat; and it cometh to pass.
56Ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky and of the earth; but how is it that ye do not discern this time?
57Yea, and why even of yourselves judge ye not what is right?
58When thou goest with thine adversary to the magistrate, as thou art in the way, give diligence that thou mayest be delivered from him; lest he hale thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and the officer cast thee into prison.
59I tell thee, thou shalt not depart thence, till thou hast paid the very last mite. The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
22And he said unto the disciples, the days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.
23And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor follow them.
24For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.
25But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.
26And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
27They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
28Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
31In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.
32Remember Lot’s wife.
33Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.
34I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
35Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
37And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together. There was in a city a judge, who feared not God, neither regarded man:
3And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, avenge me of mine adversary.
4And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, though I fear not God, nor regard man;
5Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.
6And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.
7And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?
8I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?
9And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:
10Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.
11The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.
12I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
13And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.
14I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.
15And they brought unto him also infants, that he would touch them: but when his disciples saw it, they rebuked them.
16But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.
17Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.

16For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God.
I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing.
21Why askest thou me? ask them which heard me, what I have said unto them: behold, they know what I said.

My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
17For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
18For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.
19Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.
20For meat destroy not the work of God. All things indeed are pure; but it is evil for that man who eateth with offence.
21It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak.
22Hast thou faith? Have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth.
23And he that doubteth is damned if he eats, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

9For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.

This is called Scripture with Scripture or spiritual things with spiritual things, or the gospel message. also with the help with Concordia or a Bible dictionary the words kingdom gave me the answer as the Holy Spirit guide me for my answer or it is imprint with my new heart and my new spirit. He only communicates with God's children only. The Holy Spirit is a gift from God, to begin the process of cleansing us from our sins, and to teach us the way of the Lord. The Holy Spirit gives his children special gifts this you can read this in Corinthian about the special gifts or talent, that God gives to his children Cod the Father.
The Holy Spirit chastises or correction us, and another is called chastening. But God does choosing, he says the first shall be last, and the last shall be first.
The chastening is for cleansing of our sins. It is to prepare us for the adoption or the wedding of Christ....Without chastising, no one is safe not even when you're being chastise....It is a process that takes time; it is a commitment to yield and obedience to the Holy Spirit. Without chastising you cannot be saved. Find out what it is to be chastise my God and you will understand.

Old 01-29-2009, 08:12 AM
juj

1,657 posts, read 2,642,551 times
[quote=TheWordIsOne;7226696]
Quote:

The King James Bible.
I ask a question to the Holy Spirit. I can not interpret the Bible because the Bible interprets itself.
Apparently the Bible has multi-personality disorder. Because the theory that you or the Bible can completely interpret itself (sola scriptura) has created over 32,000 incarnations of truth and has failed the test of time. That doesn't mean you shouldn't read the Bible. It will reveal many truths to you, but in cases of disagreement, a higher Jesus given Authority is required.

Old 01-29-2009, 08:24 AM

2,529 posts, read 4,367,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StirringWaters View Post
You know, it's posts like this that make me want to just give up. I'll NEVER be good enough for Jesus.

So thanks anyway.
Tried to rep you, StirringWaters, but it wouldn't let me. I agree 100%.

Old 01-29-2009, 08:39 AM

342 posts, read 542,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StirringWaters View Post

So thanks anyway.
It's threads like this that are from the enemy that wish to dishearten those whose faith is in Christ.....so that you give up........do not believe the lies......your rigthoueness is in Jesus Christ ALONE who died to save sinners......Trust in Jesus Christ alone for the remission of sin and for your salvation......

Old 01-29-2009, 09:01 AM

15,082 posts, read 9,969,770 times
Donna seems to subscribe to the theology of Wesleyan & Keswick Models of Sanctification.

I believe his is flaw theology... but never the less... most do not know Wesleyan theology or accept it. He isn't evil... he (IMO) just over-thinks... everything.

Old 01-29-2009, 09:01 AM

5,261 posts, read 7,689,513 times
Donna....there it is again...in black and white...you can not argue with the Word of God. Thank you very much for this truth!...the indelible Word of God!

TheWordIsOne...you are very, very sensitive to the Holy Spirit..and what He has given, and done for you in and upon your life, many would die to have! Keep "hearing", and keep "listening"...and above all...keep proclaiming the Word of God in all of its truth!

Thank you so much and God Bless you...I'm learning.....Love!

Old 01-29-2009, 09:44 AM

1,534 posts, read 1,999,857 times
Quote:

JESUS SAID:

keep His commandments?

Listen to John...

Donna Kupp

freetruth.info

Donna I hope for your sake you are saying these things in ignorance. For 1 John 3:9 speaks of habitual sinners, not people who occassionaly sin, for we all sin. No Christian is, or can be totally sinless. As long as we are in these 'flesh' bodies we will sin. I have walked with the Lord for many, many years and as far as being sinless. All I can say is I SIN LESS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity