Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 04:28 PM

70 posts, read 122,277 times

Advertisements

Braderjoe, did you miss my post#37 on 02-20-2009, 12:50 PM?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2009, 07:19 AM

1,736 posts, read 2,105,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1701 View Post
GIam wrote:
"If God must destroy His creations then He obviously created them wrong and lost His God title as He should.
If the watch maker makes a watch that does not work, why blame the watch?"

Wrong. You see, God gave us free will. The fact that we chose sin doesn't mean He created us wrong.

Watches aren't created to have free will, so your argument is erroneous.
Neither does a pot. We do and that make killing us a crime.

If God gives us free will and freedom then kills us, it can be said that he is an Indian giver and is not to be trusted.

Nice fool of a God.

Did you keep the right to punish your children after they left the your home for their own?

Regards
DL

Old 02-26-2009, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatest I am View Post
Neither does a pot. We do and that make killing us a crime.

If God gives us free will and freedom then kills us, it can be said that he is an Indian giver and is not to be trusted.

Nice fool of a God.

Did you keep the right to punish your children after they left the your home for their own?

Regards
DL
GIam, I see you like to make up your own rules for the universe, and you expect God to abide by them. What nonsense. Yes, we have free will, but that does not mean it is a crime for God to kill us.

Along with free will, God also gave us rules to obey, and told us the consequences for disobedience. He wanted us to choose to obey Him. When we broke the rules, God punished us. That's reasonable.

Also, we never left home in the sense you mean it. The universe is Gods' home, and we live in it. Therefore, we must live by His rules - not our own. You obviously have a problem understanding this simple concept.

There aren't many people brazen enough to call God a fool, but I see you're one of them. If you die before repenting of this, it's the end for you, man.

I also see you're still ignoring my property rights example. Too tough for you to deal with?

Old 02-26-2009, 12:37 PM

Quote:
GIam, I see you like to make up your own rules for the universe, and you expect God to abide by them. What nonsense. Yes, we have free will, but that does not mean it is a crime for God to kill us.

Along with free will, God also gave us rules to obey, and told us the consequences for disobedience. He wanted us to choose to obey Him. When we broke the rules, God punished us. That's reasonable.

Also, we never left home in the sense you mean it. The universe is Gods' home, and we live in it. Therefore, we must live by His rules - not our own. You obviously have a problem understanding this simple concept.

There aren't many people brazen enough to call God a fool, but I see you're one of them. If you die before repenting of this, it's the end for you, man.

I also see you're still ignoring my property rights example. Too tough for you to deal with?
Your God owns you. That is slavery.
Go enjoy your slavery.

Regards
DL

Old 02-26-2009, 01:00 PM

GIam, I see that logic has failed you, and you are unable to deal with your mental contradictions and fallacies, which I exposed. So be it.

I love God and His ways and His kingdom, and I want to be part of it forever.

Does that make me a slave?

You, obviously, hate God and his ways and his kingdom.

That's your choice, and it makes you a child of darkness.

So be it.

Old 02-26-2009, 09:23 PM

2 posts, read 2,760 times
ok I love how all of ya'll use scripture it's very powerful but obviously this guy doesn't believe in it.. Someone who has never experienced the love of Christ cannot comprehend what we know and feel everyday of our lives.

Old 02-27-2009, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanner5390 View Post
ok I love how all of ya'll use scripture it's very powerful but obviously this guy doesn't believe in it.. Someone who has never experienced the love of Christ cannot comprehend what we know and feel everyday of our lives.
Ever wonder how the flood victims feel about your genocidal maniac.

Any that follow him is a traitor to humanity.

For Christians to follow such is like Jews following Hitler.

Keep on sheeping. Traitors.

Regards
DL

Old 02-27-2009, 10:40 AM

Default Hi tanner

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanner5390 View Post
Hi, tanner. Welcome to the romp.

GIam enjoys hating God; he thinks his ways are superior to Gods' ways. I cannot convince him of the truth because he isn't interested in truth. When I point out fallacies in his thinking, he ignores them. That's a sign of a man who's more interested in keeping his beliefs than in learning and changing for the better. It's also typical of the denizens of Satans' kingdom - lies before truth. That could be their kingdom motto.

Old 02-27-2009, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Hi, tanner. Welcome to the romp.

GIam enjoys hating God; he thinks his ways are superior to Gods' ways. I cannot convince him of the truth because he isn't interested in truth. When I point out fallacies in his thinking, he ignores them. That's a sign of a man who's more interested in keeping his beliefs than in learning and changing for the better. It's also typical of the denizens of Satans' kingdom - lies before truth. That could be their kingdom motto.
Satan does not use genocide against man.
He is more moral than your God.
So is mine.

Those who follow a genocidal maniac do so out of fear, not love.
A chimera Jesus/God has no loyalty to humanity, after all, why should he? He is not human but an alien. Perhaps he is Klingon.

Regards
DL

Old 02-28-2009, 11:38 AM

Default The proof of God's love

GIam, you’ve believed too many lies. Satan would kill everyone on earth if he had the power. So would “your” god, who serves Satan. He hates mankind, because God loves us. Satan hates what God loves.

Genocide against man? How many billions of people are living right now? You’re blinded by your darkness. God loves men more than you. Would you give your life to save mankind, or even one person? God already did, through Jesus.

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 5:8

God proved his love for us. Would Satan die for anyone? Hell no! He’s the most selfish being in the universe. He lives by lies and deceit, and he’s going to take as many people to hell with him as he possibly can. Right now, he’s got you. The more you resist the truth, the more you will be blinded, and the deeper into darkness you will fall. If you hate Christ, then Satan will be your god forever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity