Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2009, 12:38 PM

1,393 posts, read 1,752,311 times

Advertisements

My Experience Theologian!

One day I got me a Bible and put in front of me for a couple of days trying to find out where can I begin and how will I understand, since no pastor would give me what I needed so I did it on my own, I quit my job from that morning to e looking in the Bible for my answer, as I study to wrote down everything that pertained to my situation.
In those days I could not understand what I was I doing and what I was writing. I have role so much of it that I started to give way when I have in written to people. One person, like when I wrote and asked me what I'd like to attend a group from who Bible study I said yes.
In this group the people in the house an hour and a half of study, so I began to ask them about what happened to me.
They said if it is not in the Bible it is nothing but I could not take that for an answer, because what happened to me was very real. So I began every Saturday with the group to study the Bible.
One of them was a theologian and he took up most of the time speaking about the Bible its contents and so on, some I understood but most of it I could not, again I began to ask questions about some part that I have written. Because he had more knowledge than I did, I didn't stand a chance.
The next morning I went to take a shower and got on my knees and cried over and over and over. It seems that no one can help me for my soul.
As the day went by that evening I picked up my Bible and started to read Corinthian. In the passage I read, I had a feeling, a force fell upon me and what I saw explained what was happening to me and the group.

I Corinthians 11: 24 – 34 When I saw this panic and I wrote it down I called the theologian and I said I needed to talk to him so I'd met him that evening at a restaurant I went on my knees and this is that it was so important for me to see him, he got angry and told me you are not God's messenger.
I begged him please this is real and it happened to me.
He ignored me so I went home.
And I cried and ask God give them what they want, I cannot bear this pain. So I stop for awhile and did what the Bible told me to do to eat at home.
And when I was ready I share all that I have written to them. One day the theologian had to go away to take care of his sister that was sick and Florida. That's Saturday I went to Bible study and no one was in charge of the Bible study.
We were free to discuss anything, one of the person was retarded his father was very ill.
So instead of studying, we talked about how to help the person that was slow minded.
Whatever happened to me that evening and I remember I told him to cure his mind all the needed it was to read the Bible.
And that's what cure his mind I gave him instructions and how to heal his son. He felt joy and comfort, so I let everyone else speak and a two felt comfort and everyone was having the Lord’s supper. The next Saturday he came back and took over, and I felt bad because he will not let us talk.
I stopped coming back to the couple days later the group broke up suddenly. Since then I studied at home. I went on my own to help people in the streets I helped so many people and finding rest for their soul inside it, then I heard about a war in the church, a spiritual war Satan was in the congregation, I tried to warn the pastors that Satan was in the church, they would not believe me.
I tried to help them, pastors, priests and ministers because I wanted their help they reject me so I told everybody in the street about the war and people believed me, I had a conviction to warn people, I was persecute them not knowing also was persecuting the house of God. Because I have no experience at all.

Matt 23:2-3 The scribes {Is a theologian} and the Pharisees {Isthe high priests} sit in Moses' seat: All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

Moses' seat, Moses was a legislator of the Jews. By him the law was given; and the office of explaining that law devolved on the scribes and Pharisees. In the synagogues they sat while expounding the law, and rose when they read it. By sitting in the seat of Moses we are to understand authority to teach the law. Or, as he taught the nation by giving the law, so they taught it by explaining it.

Mal 2:7 For the priest's lips should keep knowledge, and they should seek the law at his mouth: for he is the messenger of the LORD of hosts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2009, 10:24 PM

Exclamation For they bind heavy burdens, hard to bear, and lay them on men's

Matt 23:2-12 "The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat.
Therefore whatever they tell you to observe, that observe and do, but do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do.
For they bind heavy burdens, hard to bear, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers .
But all their works they do to be seen by men. They make their phylacteries broad and enlarge the borders of their garments.
They love the best places at feasts, the best seats in the synagogues,
greetings in the marketplaces, and to be called by men, 'Rabbi, Rabbi.'
But you, do not be called 'Rabbi'; for One is your Teacher, the Christ, and you are all brethren.
Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven. And do not be called teachers; for One is your Teacher, the Christ.
But he who is greatest among you shall be your servant.
And whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted

Matt 23:2-3 The scribes {Is a theologian} and the Pharisees {Isthe high priests} sit in Moses' seat: All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

Moses' seat, Moses was a legislator of the Jews. By him the law was given; and the office of explaining that law devolved on the scribes and Pharisees. In the synagogues they sat while expounding the law, and rose when they read it. By sitting in the seat of Moses we are to understand authority to teach the law. Or, as he taught the nation by giving the law, so they taught it by explaining it.

Mal 2:7 For the priest's lips should keep knowledge, and they should seek the law at his mouth: for he is the messenger of the LORD of hosts

Old 03-02-2009, 06:47 PM

Acts 15:10 Now therefore, why do you test God by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity