Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 11:56 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,023,692 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundamentalist View Post
You could believe you could fly. It doesn't mean squat. These are not my condemnation, these are God's words in the bible. I don't give you my opinion as you do. I follow the word of God- that thing you don't believe.
You always seem like your in a bad mood.
So if I could actually fly, it still wouldn't be true if I were flying around you and you saw that I could fly? Because it wouldn't be in the bible or that you just refuse to "see"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2009, 12:05 PM

8,989 posts, read 14,563,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
You always seem like your in a bad mood.
So if I could actually fly, it still wouldn't be true if I were flying around you and you saw that I could fly? Because it wouldn't be in the bible or that you just refuse to "see"?
I am in a great mood when I am around Christians who actually believe in God's word and don't put words in His mouth based on voices in their heads or feelings.
I have no clue what you said. The words are in the bible you either believe or you don't. Let's just say I am wrong and you are right, I stand before God. what is my defense? God I humbly stand here asking for your forgiveness but I thought scripture- your word was perfect as You say it was in the bible. I am guilty of trusting your word which you said to do and not trust my heart. On the flip side, would it not be God's fault to allow His word to be tainted? How can He blame His creation for following His word?

Now what if I am right and you stand before God? What is your defense? God I based it on love, I based it on your wonderful character. God ask, where did you get that? you say from opening my heart to you and praying and understanding. God ask, why didn't you read scripture- my word to understand who I am? and you say well God man wrote it therefore it was tainted. God says, so you decide what is tainted and are you not a "man" too?

READ ALL OF JEREMIAH-It talks about people like you who put words in God's mouth

Last edited by Fundamentalist; 04-10-2009 at 12:37 PM..

Old 04-10-2009, 01:01 PM

I don't put words in God's mouth. I'm being taught by Jesus personally. He is the one you need to talk to if you think my beliefs are hogwash. Ok? I know for a fact that a lot of the stuff I'm being taught is truth about God and His word. The bible has been edited by man to suit his needs.
The only way we will both find out about the second coming and what it actually means, is to find out in the spirit world, in which we will be in. Although, it has been channeled that Jesus has already been here pertaining to the second coming. I can show you my "scriptures" as to where it says that but you wouldn't believe me anyway. You will find out also, that you need to be Divine in order to stand before God. I'm pretty sure you are not. Neither am I but am workling on it in the way I think is best, just like you. I will defend my beliefs as you do yours. Mine are my truths, not yours. Yours are your truths and not mine. God loves both of us based on WHO we are and not WHAT we are.

Old 04-10-2009, 01:11 PM

Quote:
I don't put words in God's mouth. I'm being taught by Jesus personally. He is the one you need to talk to if you think my beliefs are hogwash. Ok? I know for a fact that a lot of the stuff I'm being taught is truth about God and His word. The bible has been edited by man to suit his needs.
The only way we will both find out about the second coming and what it actually means, is to find out in the spirit world, in which we will be in. Although, it has been channeled that Jesus has already been here pertaining to the second coming. I can show you my "scriptures" as to where it says that but you wouldn't believe me anyway. You will find out also, that you need to be Divine in order to stand before God. I'm pretty sure you are not. Neither am I but am workling on it in the way I think is best, just like you. I will defend my beliefs as you do yours. Mine are my truths, not yours. Yours are your truths and not mine. God loves both of us based on WHO we are and not WHAT we are.

Really? how may I ask?

Old 04-10-2009, 01:23 PM

2,949 posts, read 5,499,363 times
Quote:
All through the bible are examples. How about Noah? How about Moses and Pharoh? Read scripture
What about Moses..what about Noah? What do their stories have to do with second chances? Did Moses talk about eternal damnation? Did Noah? Perhaps you should read scripture and stop listening to man`s teachings.

Old 04-10-2009, 01:23 PM

If I showed you, you would make some kind of remark about how they aren't scripture or that the bible doesn't mention that or whatever. You would twist it to suit your needs so that you can prove only to yourself that you are right.

This is a partial message that was received in 1915.

"I am here, Jesus.
I have heard your discussion to-night, and am pleased at the soul understanding of my truths which you and your friend seem to have and I now feel that you are both progressing to that point where you will soon be in a condition to fully understand what my mission is in writing these messages. You have said truly that my new revelation of the truths of the soul is what mankind needs at this time, and what men will be in condition to accept as the real truths of God's love and of His laws. My coming to you is really my second coming on earth, and the result of my coming in this way will satisfy and fulfill all the promises of the scriptures as to my second coming."

Now, lets here the comments. Be nice though.

Old 04-10-2009, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spm62 View Post
What about Moses..what about Noah? What do their stories have to do with second chances? Did Moses talk about eternal damnation? Did Noah? Perhaps you should read scripture and stop listening to man`s teachings.
How could you ask that? are you serious? who drowned in the flood and did not Pharoh get 7 chances before a final judgment fell on him by losing his son?

Old 04-10-2009, 01:41 PM

Quote:
If I showed you, you would make some kind of remark about how they aren't scripture or that the bible doesn't mention that or whatever. You would twist it to suit your needs so that you can prove only to yourself that you are right.

This is a partial message that was received in 1915.

"I am here, Jesus.
I have heard your discussion to-night, and am pleased at the soul understanding of my truths which you and your friend seem to have and I now feel that you are both progressing to that point where you will soon be in a condition to fully understand what my mission is in writing these messages. You have said truly that my new revelation of the truths of the soul is what mankind needs at this time, and what men will be in condition to accept as the real truths of God's love and of His laws. My coming to you is really my second coming on earth, and the result of my coming in this way will satisfy and fulfill all the promises of the scriptures as to my second coming."

Now, lets here the comments. Be nice though.
You have no authority other you yourself are "man" therefore you taint. You have no authority to know what is tainted or isn't based on your heart? you are your own god, making up your own rules.

Old 04-10-2009, 01:58 PM

Quote:
You have no authority other you yourself are "man" therefore you taint. You have no authority to know what is tainted or isn't based on your heart? you are your own god, making up your own rules.
Actually, I can discern truth when it is presented to me. Remember, Jesus gave us all that ability. I have a fragment of God in me to help me through life, just the same as you. I am also capable of purifying my soul through Divine Love. So can you but you refuse to believe anything I post because it not your "scripture". And I am part of God so, therefore, I can have authority of my own soul to believe in what I deem is righteous.
It's really funny. I can accept part of the bible being true even though I don't read it but you cannot accept the fact that there are other truths out there. I really feel pity for you as you have been told the way to see God but you are not taking it because it isn't spelled out in the bible. And it is in the bible. Look in the book of John. You know what else is funny? The first four books of the NT were supposedly written by the apostles but they don't all say the same thing and there are disrecpancies in them but you believe them to be true.

Old 04-10-2009, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Actually, I can discern truth when it is presented to me. Remember, Jesus gave us all that ability. I have a fragment of God in me to help me through life, just the same as you. I am also capable of purifying my soul through Divine Love. So can you but you refuse to believe anything I post because it not your "scripture". And I am part of God so, therefore, I can have authority of my own soul to believe in what I deem is righteous.
It's really funny. I can accept part of the bible being true even though I don't read it but you cannot accept the fact that there are other truths out there. I really feel pity for you as you have been told the way to see God but you are not taking it because it isn't spelled out in the bible. And it is in the bible. Look in the book of John. You know what else is funny? The first four books of the NT were supposedly written by the apostles but they don't all say the same thing and there are disrecpancies in them but you believe them to be true.
Making up stuff again. Doesn't make it true, only in your head.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity