Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2009, 01:44 PM

3,662 posts, read 9,668,187 times

Advertisements

[quote=SeekerSA;8339329]
Quote:
Actually it does not. Russia is not mentioned in the bible.
You continue to show your ignorance of Scripture: The Battle of Ezekiel 38-39 … Part 1 | GraceThruFaith

Quote:
Oh there is a rule I must study frequently *flips through bible* nope cannot find anything
You cannot be fed without the Word of God, period.

At any rate, I am finished going tit for tat with you. Good day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2009, 01:51 PM

4,440 posts, read 9,070,300 times
To anyone reading this thread.. basically someone read a few of Joel Rosenberg's books..

thus the world is going to end.. cause Joey said so.

Old 04-14-2009, 02:04 PM

Oh thanks, I almost forgot an invaluable resource!

Joel Rosenberg

From one of the articles at the above link:

Quote:
[Question]Are you really certain that the West, particularly the U.S., will not come to Israel’s defense during the War of Gog and Magog? Given the historically strong and strategic relationship between our two countries, that just doesn’t seem possible.

Unfortunately, Ezekiel’s account is clear—no one comes to Israel’s defense. By definition, that includes the United States. I agree that is difficult to imagine, especially when one considers how consistent American public opinion has been in favor of the Jewish state over the past four decades. During the Six Days’ War in June 1967, for example, 56 percent of Americans told the Gallup poll that their sympathies lay with Israel, while only 3 percent sided with the Arab states. In February 2006, 59 percent of Americans told Gallup they sided with Israel, compared with 15 percent who said they sympathized more with Palestinian Arabs.1
Quote:
It seems like a safe bet, therefore, that Europe would not raise a hand to help protect Israel against attack. But would the U.S.? Even given historical trends and current indications of American support for Israel, we should expect that the closer we get to the War of Gog and Magog, the fewer Americans we will see strongly supporting the Jewish state. I’m already beginning to pick this up anecdotally on radio interviews in which a surprising number of callers say things like, “Why should we spend a dime to save Israel?” and “Let the Jews fight their own battles” and “The only reason we as Americans are getting attacked by Muslims is because we support Israel—the sooner we stop, the sooner there will be peace.
hhmmm....the same sentiments in this very thread.

Old 04-14-2009, 02:12 PM

and the exact opposite sentiments in this very thread..

//www.city-data.com/forum/8337431-post41.html.

go figure.. everyone has an opinion. I guess opinions really are like taints..

Old 04-14-2009, 02:21 PM

5,563 posts, read 7,214,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_guy View Post
You continue to show your ignorance of Scripture: The Battle of Ezekiel 38-39 … Part 1 | GraceThruFaith

You cannot be fed without the Word of God, period.

At any rate, I am finished going tit for tat with you. Good day.
Awe just when it was getting interesting, I guess if you cannot take the heat stay out of the kitchen.

Why should I read anyone else's stuff? Are you not man enough to take me on using the bible alone? I guess not, taughtology is so much easier.

Old 04-14-2009, 02:23 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthirsty View Post
and the exact opposite sentiments in this very thread..

//www.city-data.com/forum/8337431-post41.html.

go figure.. everyone has an opinion. I guess opinions really are like taints..
Mighty big thirsty knight, your shining armour has been duely noted

Your service to seeking dudes in distress and dudes in distress in waiting is much appreciated

Old 04-14-2009, 02:26 PM

And speaking of Joel Rosenberg, he'll be on Glenn Beck today at 5pm: JOEL ON GLENN BECK TONIGHT « Joel Rosenberg’s Weblog

Quote:
FYI: I’m scheduled to be on the Glenn Beck TV show on Fox tonight at 5:40pm eastern. Subject to change, of course. But hope you can join us.

Old 04-14-2009, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus_Antonis View Post
Mighty big thirsty knight, your shining armour has been duely noted

Your service to seeking dudes in distress and dudes in distress in waiting is much appreciated
I do what I can when inconsistencies are so clearly visible. Thanks again for the ammo.

Old 04-14-2009, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerSA View Post
Awe just when it was getting interesting, I guess if you cannot take the heat stay out of the kitchen.

Why should I read anyone else's stuff? Are you not man enough to take me on using the bible alone? I guess not, taughtology is so much easier.
I don't need to reinvent the wheel with you either, tough guy. Take care.

Old 04-14-2009, 02:32 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthirsty View Post
I do what I can when inconsistencies are so clearly visible. Thanks again for the ammo.
I see carolina_guy just mentioned Glenn Beck. Forget ammo, you must be becoming a twelve consistently-headed dragon right now <and the wimp flees like a squirrel>
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity