Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 12:14 PM

1,393 posts, read 1,753,212 times

Advertisements

The Edge of the Miraculous!
About 4:00 am in the morning I had another experience, a dream state, some kind of strange Phenomenon, another vision again in this dream state, I felt a very Luke warm air, I was light as a feather, pulling me up, gently toward the heavens. I was very afraid, I grabbed, on any thing to stop going up, but everything Just melted away, it was like I was going down Into the deep blue seas, but was going up. It was awesome. In this state there was a vision I saw, a Man He Looked about 300 feet tall or more Like a tree.
He was very stream like, Very, very pronounced, was very athletic type. His face was that of an innocent child, with short curly hair, like a child. His eyes were very deep, deep blue, like the deep blue oceans. His skin was the color of a very bright Morning star, It was so awesome.
As I looked all around Him, I saw many figures Just! like Him. All around Him! It was so awesome. Was this the new church!
As I looked Down to earth, a little ways above the earth, there were Very, very tall and slim, angels, thousands of them; they were very big too! Like they were waiting for something to happen, My heart felt Very heavy, but calm. It was so awesome. This was the Resurrection, the future, it was the New Churth I was sitting in the heavenly clouds on I was Looking up at God the Father, He Just gazed at me and Smiled at Me.
He did not say any thing to me. Who can I tell! Who will believe me! Months later, The living Spirit came back unto me again, He Shown many things. Here is some of what is going on in our world. In a vision He showed me three long tubes, made of glass, height unknown.
Each one had a small clock above it.
The first tube was complete.
The second was almost to the top.
The third was not complete, yet seen.
I see in my mind, Three years, 2011, 2012, 2013.
The Holy Spirit said, the problems of today will be buried by the sands of time! He also said that they must see darkness before they can see the Light. I asked the Holy Spirit where is God the Son, and God the Father living; He said We live in the Edge of the Miraculous! . An event that cannot be explained by Laws or nature . The Holy Spirit said to me there will be an event this year and many more, In the heavens, and on the earth for all to see, and warnings as time comes to closure . Even man made newest Satellites will witness it for all to see in the cosmos. Humanity will see a big celestial clock as it comes to an end
This took months and months and then suddenly something else happen a spirit came to me and I am filled with the Holy Spirit.He started to talk to me in words not speech but in words in my heart. In Scripture and visions. I paid it no mine but was curious since that day this spirit taught me about me about my life and a lot more.
I try to tell people anyone everyone did you not hear me. My own family thought that I was very crazy, So I decided to show them the Scriptures and in time they began to believe me. I accumulated wisdom and knowledge from this spirit in the Scriptures over a hundreds and hundreds of pages of Scriptures he said to me take what you have analyzed it put it together and share it with others
So I may Book of one I've written use my money and all my resources to make books. So I gave them to congregations and one of the pastors told me that God works in seasons, I have a lock myself in my apartment writing what the Holy Spirit guided me to, you gave me my answer from Soul, and information about the house of God and its behavior, and I started out going to congregations to get this information would somehow I needed to explain what was happening, but so many people have so many doubts so it became harder for me, I had somehow to convince people that there is an message. So far I have been giving out seven of these books; I was frustrated because I asked the pastors to tell me what does it mean but some of the pastors act like business as usual. I have experience this most of my life. I asked the Holy Spirit what is going on why does not anyone believe me, he said it is just that everyone likes their own ways.

Last edited by TheWordIsOne; 05-28-2009 at 12:31 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2009, 01:11 PM

1,289 posts, read 2,168,751 times
Interesting. Why were the beings so tall? I can't recall, off the top of my head, any Scriptures about angels being so tall. I do, of course, remember references to the giants...and some believe they were part of the Nephillim.

Old 05-28-2009, 01:21 PM

4,323 posts, read 6,026,409 times
In my own experience we see beings as how we, ourselves, perceive them to be. I also know that if you were to see the spirit of a relative or friend, they would appear to you as you saw them when they died. Even if the person were a child they would appear to you as the child instead of how grown they became in heaven.

TWIO, they are teaching you something. Sometimes it's metaphores of something. Sometimes not. It's only up to you how you perceive it. It sounds like you're making wonderful strides in contacting your God Fragment that is within you. That is just one of the many miracles that God has in store for us.

Old 05-28-2009, 01:44 PM

Smile Transfiguration the first fruit?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by StirringWaters View Post
Interesting. Why were the beings so tall? I can't recall, off the top of my head, any Scriptures about angels being so tall. I do, of course, remember references to the giants...and some believe they were part of the Nephillim.

Quote:
Reverend111

In my own experience we see beings as how we, ourselves, perceive them to be. I also know that if you were to see the spirit of a relative or friend, they would appear to you as you saw them when they died. Even if the person were a child they would appear to you as the child instead of how grown they became in heaven.

TWIO, they are teaching you something. Sometimes it's metaphores of something. Sometimes not. It's only up to you how you perceive it. It sounds like you're making wonderful strides in contacting your God Fragment that is within you. That is just one of the many miracles that God has in store for us.

[/quote]

Hello in greetings to you

maybe this will help you to understand, the new Church is a new creation. God the father will create the image of his son into the new Church. The children of God become like trees, isn't possible for some people to comprehend this for the mind of God is glorious and cannot be conceived by any normal human being.

Rev 3:10-12 (KJV) Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar (As a tree) in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
Mark 8:22-26 (KJV) And he cometh to Bethsaida; and they bring a blind man unto him, and besought him to touch him.
And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought.
And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, (Men like tree in the New Church, 300 feet or more, like angels) walking.
After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly.

1 Cor 13:12-13 (KJV)For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Matt 17:6-13 (KJV) And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid.
And Jesus came and touched them, and said, Arise, and be not afraid.
And when they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no man, save Jesus only.
And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.
And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things. But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them. Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.
The transfiguration of Christ
Matt 17:1-13 (KJV) And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,
And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.
And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.
Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.
While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.
And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid.
And Jesus came and touched them, and said, Arise, and be not afraid.
And when they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no man, save Jesus only.
And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.
And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist. Read Mark 9: 2 - 5

Last edited by TheWordIsOne; 05-28-2009 at 01:55 PM..

Old 05-28-2009, 02:09 PM

Post Certain men

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post

Hello in greetings to you

This is not a dream; this is a vision of the future. I saw them as they are, yes they would appear to you as a love one, they have the ability to change or to make you see what they want you to see. And Matthews Jesus said Blessed are those or pure in heart for they shall see God. I saw the Spirit's as they are, they are beings not like us but you very huge and powerful. They cannot appear unto any man, this is minds cannot comprehend the magnitude of their holiness and the glory. This is one the reason why they select certain men and the prepare their minds to receive the truth and the Holy Spirit and the Gospel to all nation, if you continue to search you will know why God takes certain men to serve and to communicate with others.

Old 05-28-2009, 02:16 PM

4,323 posts, read 6,026,409 times
Oh I know it wasn't a dream. I have visions as well. One I love the most is when I saw the world full of peace, heaven on earth. It was the most beautiful vision I've ever seen!! All of my visions come true, by the way.
I was only stating that maybe when you were shown that vision, they came to you as you would have thought them to be. Nothing more was meant by it. Unless you are one with an open mind and they show you things they perceive you are ready for.

Old 05-28-2009, 02:21 PM

Cool Insights

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend1111 View Post
Oh I know it wasn't a dream. I have visions as well. One I love the most is when I saw the world full of peace, heaven on earth. It was the most beautiful vision I've ever seen!! All of my visions come true, by the way.
I was only stating that maybe when you were shown that vision, they came to you as you would have thought them to be. Nothing more was meant by it. Unless you are one with an open mind and they show you things they perceive you are ready for.

Yes I agree, but they have given me more than you can ever imagine, and insights of things to come and things that are already happening. And insights of their world, and how they live.

Old 05-28-2009, 02:51 PM
juj

1,657 posts, read 2,633,938 times
Can I get some of those?

Old 05-28-2009, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by juj View Post
Can I get some of those?
I recommend you study what is in store for you, see the man of perdition.

Old 05-28-2009, 03:29 PM

14 posts, read 18,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWordIsOne View Post
The Edge of the Miraculous! </p>About 4:00 am in the morning I had another experience, a dream state, some kind of strange Phenomenon, another vision again in this dream state, I felt a very Luke warm air, I was light as a feather, pulling me up, gently toward the heavens. I was very afraid, I grabbed, on any thing to stop going up, but everything Just melted away, it was like I was going down Into the deep blue seas, but was going up. It was awesome. In this state there was a vision I saw, a Man He Looked about 300 feet tall or more Like a tree.
He was very stream like, Very, very pronounced, was very athletic type. His face was that of an innocent child, with short curly hair, like a child. His eyes were very deep, deep blue, like the deep blue oceans. His skin was the color of a very bright Morning star, It was so awesome.
As I looked all around Him, I saw many figures Just! like Him. All around Him! It was so awesome. Was this the new church!
As I looked Down to earth, a little ways above the earth, there were Very, very tall and slim, angels, thousands of them; they were very big too! Like they were waiting for something to happen, My heart felt Very heavy, but calm. It was so awesome. This was the Resurrection, the future, it was the New Churth I was sitting in the heavenly clouds on I was Looking up at God the Father, He Just gazed at me and Smiled at Me.
He did not say any thing to me. Who can I tell! Who will believe me! Months later, The living Spirit came back unto me again, He Shown many things. Here is some of what is going on in our world. In a vision He showed me three long tubes, made of glass, height unknown.
Each one had a small clock above it.
The first tube was complete.
The second was almost to the top.
The third was not complete, yet seen.
I see in my mind, Three years, 2011, 2012, 2013.
The Holy Spirit said, the problems of today will be buried by the sands of time! He also said that they must see darkness before they can see the Light. I asked the Holy Spirit where is God the Son, and God the Father living; He said We live in the Edge of the Miraculous! . An event that cannot be explained by Laws or nature . The Holy Spirit said to me there will be an event this year and many more, In the heavens, and on the earth for all to see, and warnings as time comes to closure . Even man made newest Satellites will witness it for all to see in the cosmos. Humanity will see a big celestial clock as it comes to an end
This took months and months and then suddenly something else happen a spirit came to me and I am filled with the Holy Spirit.He started to talk to me in words not speech but in words in my heart. In Scripture and visions. I paid it no mine but was curious since that day this spirit taught me about me about my life and a lot more.
I try to tell people anyone everyone did you not hear me. My own family thought that I was very crazy, So I decided to show them the Scriptures and in time they began to believe me. I accumulated wisdom and knowledge from this spirit in the Scriptures over a hundreds and hundreds of pages of Scriptures he said to me take what you have analyzed it put it together and share it with others

So I may Book of one I've written use my money and all my resources to make books. So I gave them to congregations and one of the pastors told me that God works in seasons, I have a lock myself in my apartment writing what the Holy Spirit guided me to, you gave me my answer from Soul, and information about the house of God and its behavior, and I started out going to congregations to get this information would somehow I needed to explain what was happening, but so many people have so many doubts so it became harder for me, I had somehow to convince people that there is an message. So far I have been giving out seven of these books; I was frustrated because I asked the pastors to tell me what does it mean but some of the pastors act like business as usual. I have experience this most of my life. I asked the Holy Spirit what is going on why does not anyone believe me, he said it is just that everyone likes their own ways.
Why?What's the purpose?God would not have you share this vision if it were just for you and if it were for others, he would provide the interpretation.Apparently, he's done neither.How are we to know that what you speak of is from the Lord or from some counterfeiter?Isn't the enemy supposed to be excellent at counterfeiting the Lord's work?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity