Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 08:36 PM

8,831 posts, read 11,623,201 times

Advertisements

Ha.....maybe BigT would like to be the government's first guinea pig? Seeing how he's so in love with the idea of getting that killer vaccine...

Old 07-28-2009, 09:01 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,660,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
Ha.....maybe BigT would like to be the government's first guinea pig? Seeing how he's so in love with the idea of getting that killer vaccine...
...Ilene...you're a mind reader!......! I know for sure I won't be letting anyone stick me with a needle to inject this or any other so called "flu vaccine" into me...not after reading all that I have about it. You just watch...they'll try to make it mandatory...try to force it on us...or threaten us with quarentine...they can stick me back in the deepest depths...I won't get it. If I die, I'll die of natural causes...thank you.

Old 07-29-2009, 12:48 AM

4,440 posts, read 9,070,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post

Yeah.. I would take it. My wife is a type 1 diabetic and ultimately diabetes is an autoimmune disease.. thus she is susceptible to the virus.. like if I get it.. there is about a 110% chance she will get it.

So yeah.. I'd happily take the non lethal shot.

Nice to know you and Verna want me dead though... but hey.. at least you both did it with a big smiley face..

you crazy xtians..

don't you have a witch to burn or something?

Old 07-29-2009, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthirsty View Post
Yeah.. I would take it. My wife is a type 1 diabetic and ultimately diabetes is an autoimmune disease.. thus she is susceptible to the virus.. like if I get it.. there is about a 110% chance she will get it.

So yeah.. I'd happily take the non lethal shot.

Nice to know you and Verna want me dead though... but hey.. at least you both did it with a big smiley face..

you crazy xtians..

don't you have a witch to burn or something?
I don't want you dead bt, that's why I posted the thread in the first place you silly goon!!...to warn you and others not to take it, because I CARE ABOUT YOU!...but you come on here rantin' and raving like some maniac..."doin' your little 'happy dance' "...mocking me...calling me a liar...saying I'm wrong...accusing me of everything under the sun that you could think of...saying I "peddle in fear" with my "rediculous logic"...OH!! BUT!!...NOW!...NOW! you say because we find a little bit of humor in thinking of YOU as being one that would let them test their little "TRIAL" on you...because after all...aren't you the one who said there was nothing in the vaccine that would harm you?...Let me see...what was just ONE of the many things you said?...

..." Originally Posted by bigthirsty
26) Bottom line, is there any reason for alarm here?

No. Squalene is not added to any US-licensed vaccine, including anthrax vaccine. The background level of squalene found by the FDA is less than the concentration normally present in human blood. The FDA confirms that these trace levels are "naturally occurring and safe." Improved tests found no squalene in the lots where FDA found it. Nonetheless, DoD continues to compile additional knowledge about squalene and anti-squalene antibodies.3

18) Did the British government test its anthrax vaccine for squalene?

Yes, The United Kingdom’s Ministry of Defence arranged for an independent laboratory to test 11 lots of the British anthrax vaccine manufactured at Porton Down, as well as other vaccines. No squalene was detected in those lots of vaccine, with a limit of detection of 0.1 microgram/ml (100 parts per billion).

15) Has anyone, anywhere found squalene added as an adjuvant to any US-licensed vaccine?

No

Verna.. you continue to site old articles without taking into account what has happened since..

"Dewsey Defeats Truman!!"[/quote]...

...ummmmmmm bt...why so sensitive all of a sudden?

I am a diabetic as well bt...but you didn't care about that through your ranting and raving...you showed yourself to be very insensitive and cruel by your responses...and you get all upset at a smiley face...you're not as rough and tough as you'd like people to think...you just "type" tough...your all "keypad" bt!... ...brother!!!

Old 07-29-2009, 06:35 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,293,297 times
Oh that God would give us a heart for the lost who are experiencing famines,pestilences and earthquakes in their lives .A famine of no bread from heaven, the pestilence of lives ruined through sin and the earthquakes of fear and torment of a sin conscience.

Old 07-29-2009, 06:38 AM

1,507 posts, read 3,133,339 times
thanks for warning us--i have a family member working for one of the companies producing the vaccine--NO WAY would i take this nor any other shot--medically speaking if one has autoimmune issues one will be more likely to have an adverse vaccine reaction----too often people are not open to others ideas if it clashes with their own--most people only believe what mass media pushes--like sheep----my trust is only in GOD and will seek medical help only for medication if i get an infection

just a side note--one of the plants that is producing the vaccine is STILL LOOKING TO HIRE AND TRAIN WORKERS AND IS ON A DEADLINE--SCARY!

Old 07-29-2009, 06:47 AM

2,339 posts, read 4,401,895 times
What is so scary about a vaccine? And since when are they forced on civilians? I don't get it. Oh and the war, famine, and pestilence has been going on since the beginning of time. So what? It is not any different now. In fact, it is much less worse now! But how can that be?! That would not be biblical! Oh No!

Old 07-29-2009, 08:05 AM

396 posts, read 598,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniMae1 View Post
What is so scary about a vaccine? And since when are they forced on civilians? I don't get it. Oh and the war, famine, and pestilence has been going on since the beginning of time. So what? It is not any different now. In fact, it is much less worse now! But how can that be?! That would not be biblical! Oh No!

Old 07-29-2009, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by returningtonepa??? View Post
thanks for warning us--i have a family member working for one of the companies producing the vaccine--NO WAY would i take this nor any other shot--medically speaking if one has autoimmune issues one will be more likely to have an adverse vaccine reaction----too often people are not open to others ideas if it clashes with their own--most people only believe what mass media pushes--like sheep----my trust is only in GOD and will seek medical help only for medication if i get an infection

just a side note--one of the plants that is producing the vaccine is STILL LOOKING TO HIRE AND TRAIN WORKERS AND IS ON A DEADLINE--SCARY!
Good Morning returning...and trusting in God alone is exactly what we should do. Over and over again He reminds us not to fear...
Pestilence is something that we should know to expect in this time. Probably everyone has had a cold. Sometimes you know you got it from someone. Sometimes you passed it to someone else in the family. Sometimes no one else got your cold. That experience should give you some understanding regarding PANDEMICS or PESTILENCE like bird flu or swine flue. PESTILENCE is to be expected in this time. The Word of the Lord, in fact, the command of the Lord, 365 times, from Genesis to Revelation is FEAR NOT. Jesus said LET NOT YOUR HEART BE TROUBLED.
Isa 54:14 In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.
Psa 91:5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Psa 91:6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
Psa 91:7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

The answer for me and my house is FAITH, not fear. We can not afford to go to doctors, and we choose to go to Dr. Jesus even if we could afford to go. It really quite simply is NOT an option for us to even consider vaccines, doctors, hospitals and clinics, where we have been sent. The Lord has given us, and He gives you as well, Psalm 46 and Psalm 91. IN NO WAY WILL WE TAKE FLU SHOTS. If you studied the subject you probably would not either. The Lord has shown us two inexpensive and practical things which we will do: Vitamin C and Colloidal Silver.
We are fearfully and wonderfully made. If we will stand by Faith upon His Word, though a thousand shall fall at thy side and 10,000 at thy right hand, it shall not come neigh thee.

Thank you so much for offering your knowledge of the flu vaccines returning...God bless you

Love,
Verna.

Old 07-30-2009, 08:47 PM

1,507 posts, read 3,133,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniMae1 View Post
the scary parts--little to no time for safety testing---the workers preparing the vaccine are just being trained--much chance for mistakes---schedule for production is tight---ALL THIS IS RECIPE FOR DISASTER FOR RECIPIENTS+it will be primarily geared towards pregnant women and young children without adequate explanation as to why
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity