Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 09:10 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,658,642 times

Advertisements

Mat. 24:7 For nation shall rise against naton, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, PESTILENCES, and earthquakes in diverse places.

Like 21:11 And great earthquakes shall be in diverse places, and famines, PESTILENCES; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

When anyone wants to force you to take a VACCINE, and you do NOT want it, remember to say Nuremburg Code - Here is why YOU MUST KNOW THIS:

It looks like governments around the world will either force these vaccinations on the public or launch a massive propaganda campaign to trick you into submitting to the vaccination...
If they attempt to force these untested and essentially experimental vaccinations on you, cite the Nuremberg Code, which states: "The voluntary consent of the human subject is essential." No experimental vaccine should be conducted where there is not well established factual reason to believe that death or disabling injury will NOT occur...

The WHO has declared swine flu (N1H1) highest level 6 pandemic. This will probably imply governmental demands for universal mass vaccinations under penalty for not complying.

Flu vaccine contains SQUALENE OIL as an adjuvant.

Micropaleontologist Dr. Viera Scheibner conducted research into the adverse effects of adjuvants in vaccines and wrote:
Squalene "contributed to the cascade of reactions called Gulf War Syndrome." GIs developed ..."

A study linking squalene, as experimental vaccine, to individuals...was published in 2002. A U.S. Federal Judge ruled that there was good cause to believe squalene to be harmful, and he ordered the Pentagone to stop administering it in October 2004.

Something peculiar is going on...

If mass vaccinations are ordered millions of Americans may ask; Why have you willfully and maliciously ruined my health?

Some of these are intended for mass immunizations around the globe, and that possibility should terrify everyone enough to refuse any mandate...

www.moresureword.com/Pestilence.htm

Just tonight I was watching the news, and when I heard the news castor say that the WHO (World Health Organization) was going to prepare to immunize people against the Swine Flu, I just couldn't not share this with you.

The Lord says "fear not"...many, many times in His Word...though many will fall...on all sides, He will protect His children.

Last edited by Verna Perry; 07-21-2009 at 09:19 PM..

Old 07-22-2009, 08:10 AM

8,831 posts, read 11,619,901 times
Well thank you for sharing that, Verna. It's information like this that gets overlooked in the frenzy of wanting to be protected from illnesses and viruses but what good is that if the protection itself is harmful and possibly deadly?

Old 07-22-2009, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
Well thank you for sharing that, Verna. It's information like this that gets overlooked in the frenzy of wanting to be protected from illnesses and viruses but what good is that if the protection itself is harmful and possibly deadly?
You're welcome Ilene.
I do hope more people read the above link, and spread the word amongst those who they love and care about. This was sent to me via e-mail by a wonderful brother in Christ 4 days ago...and just last night, hearing what I heard on the news made a cold chill go down my spine.
God is letting us know...who will hear...so take heed brothers and sisters.

Old 07-22-2009, 11:20 AM

4,440 posts, read 9,068,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
Mat. 24:7 For nation shall rise against naton, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, PESTILENCES, and earthquakes in diverse places.

Like 21:11 And great earthquakes shall be in diverse places, and famines, PESTILENCES; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

When anyone wants to force you to take a VACCINE, and you do NOT want it, remember to say Nuremburg Code - Here is why YOU MUST KNOW THIS:

It looks like governments around the world will either force these vaccinations on the public or launch a massive propaganda campaign to trick you into submitting to the vaccination...
If they attempt to force these untested and essentially experimental vaccinations on you, cite the Nuremberg Code, which states: "The voluntary consent of the human subject is essential." No experimental vaccine should be conducted where there is not well established factual reason to believe that death or disabling injury will NOT occur...

The WHO has declared swine flu (N1H1) highest level 6 pandemic. This will probably imply governmental demands for universal mass vaccinations under penalty for not complying.

Flu vaccine contains SQUALENE OIL as an adjuvant.

Micropaleontologist Dr. Viera Scheibner conducted research into the adverse effects of adjuvants in vaccines and wrote:
Squalene "contributed to the cascade of reactions called Gulf War Syndrome." GIs developed ..."

A study linking squalene, as experimental vaccine, to individuals...was published in 2002. A U.S. Federal Judge ruled that there was good cause to believe squalene to be harmful, and he ordered the Pentagone to stop administering it in October 2004.

Something peculiar is going on...

If mass vaccinations are ordered millions of Americans may ask; Why have you willfully and maliciously ruined my health?

Some of these are intended for mass immunizations around the globe, and that possibility should terrify everyone enough to refuse any mandate...

www.moresureword.com/Pestilence.htm

Just tonight I was watching the news, and when I heard the news castor say that the WHO (World Health Organization) was going to prepare to immunize people against the Swine Flu, I just couldn't not share this with you.

The Lord says "fear not"...many, many times in His Word...though many will fall...on all sides, He will protect His children.
Bring it on down to crazy town...

1. Lets learn about Dr. Viera Scheibner:

"Scheibner's lack of medical qualifications, research abilities, and honesty have been criticized by various sources."

Viera Scheibner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I mean she is after all a GEOLOGIST. I think that makes her perfectly qualified from a medical standpoint to give her opinion on vaccines. In fact just the other day I went to see a GEOLOGIST about a pain in my left knee. Voila.. problem solved! Yippie!

Quote:

Of course never mind the fact that: "It is now known that squalene was not added to the vaccines administered to these veterans, and technical deficiencies in the report suggesting an association have been published."

WHO | Squalene-based adjuvants in vaccines

But by all means... please recite the "Nuremburg Code". If you do PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE use a video camera and post it.. I love to see people recite code for no reason whatsoever because the govt is NEVER going to ask them to get a vaccine. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE to see people recite propagandist bs with zero.. and I mean ZERO legal standing. I also truly enjoy people who are so frightened of a NEW WORLD ORDER (said with a hauntingly low voice) spout off how they are going to recite the "Nuremburg Code".. an international code of medical ethics. Truly all of this in a tiny box with a bow on it makes my day.

The fact is H1N1 will return in the fall. It will be worse from a "spread" standpoint. If you want to roll the dice on catching the flu.. dont' get a shot. If you prefer not to get sick.. get a shot.

Listen to your doctor.. if you must ask WWJD.. go ahead.. but also get a 2nd opinion from a qualified medical professional. Try not to do health planning based on a website that looks like it was created circa 1992 by a man who (and I kid you not) believes that Prince Charles is the anti-christ.

Old 07-22-2009, 12:21 PM

8,831 posts, read 11,619,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthirsty View Post
Bring it on down to crazy town...

1. Lets learn about Dr. Viera Scheibner:

"Scheibner's lack of medical qualifications, research abilities, and honesty have been criticized by various sources."

Viera Scheibner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I mean she is after all a GEOLOGIST. I think that makes her perfectly qualified from a medical standpoint to give her opinion on vaccines. In fact just the other day I went to see a GEOLOGIST about a pain in my left knee. Voila.. problem solved! Yippie!

Of course never mind the fact that: "It is now known that squalene was not added to the vaccines administered to these veterans, and technical deficiencies in the report suggesting an association have been published."

WHO | Squalene-based adjuvants in vaccines

But by all means... please recite the "Nuremburg Code". If you do PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE use a video camera and post it.. I love to see people recite code for no reason whatsoever because the govt is NEVER going to ask them to get a vaccine. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE to see people recite propagandist bs with zero.. and I mean ZERO legal standing. I also truly enjoy people who are so frightened of a NEW WORLD ORDER (said with a hauntingly low voice) spout off how they are going to recite the "Nuremburg Code".. an international code of medical ethics. Truly all of this in a tiny box with a bow on it makes my day.

The fact is H1N1 will return in the fall. It will be worse from a "spread" standpoint. If you want to roll the dice on catching the flu.. dont' get a shot. If you prefer not to get sick.. get a shot.

Listen to your doctor.. if you must ask WWJD.. go ahead.. but also get a 2nd opinion from a qualified medical professional. Try not to do health planning based on a website that looks like it was created circa 1992 by a man who (and I kid you not) believes that Prince Charles is the anti-christ.
Well who are you going to believe? Obama government propaganda or a thorough study done on the effects of squaline? Of course they're going to try and discredit anyone who comes anywhere close to the truth! Boy do I have a t-shirt for you.

Old 07-22-2009, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
Well who are you going to believe? Obama government propaganda or a thorough study done on the effects of squaline? Of course they're going to try and discredit anyone who comes anywhere close to the truth! Boy do I have a t-shirt for you.
What Obama "government propaganda" are you talking about? The study was performed by accredited medical personnel (i.e. NOT GEOLOGISTS) in 1998 & in 2004.

Vogel et al, 1998; Burdin et al, 2004

Wait.. are you saying that the government knew about H1N1 back in the Clinton Years! While ol' slick Willy was .. well having fun he had the gumption to round up a bunch of scientists to create H1N1 for a FUTURE RELEASE!! WOW yes it makes total sense now!!! And... and then Bush II started a war in Iraq (with no evidence).. so that a study could be produced showing how Verna's post is filled with nothing but lies!! Yes Yes Ilene.. "ahhhhh seeeeeeeeeeeee tha liiiittttttttttttttteeee!"

I'll take that shirt.. I prefer "I'm with stupid" with an arrow pointing to my right..

care to stand on my right hand side? careful though.. the heat from my awesomeness can be overwhelming. might wanna wear shades..

Old 07-22-2009, 12:52 PM

Let me just clarify something though...

If you:

1. Believe there will be a NWO
2. Spout off about a new world currency with zero understanding of monetary markets
3. Believe Obama was born in Kenya (i.e. you are a "birther")
4. Attended a tea party and held up a mildly racist sign
5. Watch Glenn Beck
6. Watch Bill O'Reilly
7. Watch Hannity
8. Believe Christianity should be taught as science in public schools
9. Stated that Obama might be the anti-christ
10. Believe global warming is attributed to nothing more than too many people cooking at home
or
11. Read World Net Daily

Feel absolutely free.. to not get a shot. In fact I plead with you not to get a shot. May I also suggest you not wash your hands in the coming months (psssst.. the government puts ID tags in soap). Also please rub your eyes at least 10 times daily and feel free to put your fingers in your mouth..

all these things I will glady endorse..

more shots for the rest of us..

Old 07-22-2009, 01:16 PM

Quote:
You know, the sad thing to me is this...I post something to inform THOSE WHO CARE, of someting that is absolutely true.
And by "absolutely true" I assume you mean "by no means true". Just wanted to clear that up. You peddle in fear. If someone on this board who has an immune deficiency decides to follow your ridiculous logic and gets the flu.. you are to blame. Its on YOU.

Quote:
And of course there will some who will come in and try to discredit you with their own unsubstantiated claims.
Well bigthirsty, I must say that I'm very encouraged that you go and search...and pick the link, (that, by the way, does OF COURSE) side with WHO!!...uh....DUH!!!
I didn't pick the link that sided with the WHO. I picked the link where the WHO sourced a link to the Department of Defense. The DoD. Given the dates of the earlier studies you'd have to conclude using your bass-ackwards logic that Clinton and Bush II are somehow involved in this massive cover-up. Great job...

In case you need help finding the linky on the WHO site.. here it is..

AVIP - Questions and Answers

Whats that you say? Nothing? Thats right.. cause you be wrong!!! (doing happy dance..)

Quote:
Well, I knew someone would do this...didn't know who, but it's like everything else that gets posted on this forum...namely Scripture...there's always someone you can count on to come in and mock everything you say...good for you!
Lets be clear Verna. I'm mocking your sources (which is a reflection of YOU). My rebuttal has nothing to do with scripture and has everything to do with the fact that you are attempting to scare the bejesus out of people for no good reason other than to make yourself feel better. If by the off chance that somebody with a low IQ reads your dribble and takes the advice.. I'd feel bad for at least not attempting to correct the incorrectness of your entire thread. That would be on me. As such.. I mock. I mock hard.. cause its needed. Call me the mocking bird..

mock

Quote:
By all means bigthirsty...get the shot..GO FOR IT!!!
I went on my own search...and all it takes is to scroll down from the one you picked, and you'll see this link:

SQUALENE: THE SWINE FLU VACCINE'S DIRTY LITTLE SECRET EXPOSED.
July 17, 2009 By Dr. Mercola
Who look a doctor. Wait a second.. he is a doctor of Osteopathy..

Let me explain. He isn't a doctor of medicine... he is basically a Dr. of "Mind Body & Spirit".. great. Now we have this loon giving his UNQUALIFIED opinion on vaccines. Line him up next to Jenny McCarthy.. I'm surprised you haven't quoted her yet..

What did Business Week have to say about Dr. Mercola?
Mercola gives the lie to the notion that holistic practitioners tend to be so absorbed in treating patients that they aren't effective businesspeople. While Mercola on his site seeks to identify with this image by distinguishing himself from "all the greed-motivated hype out there in health-care land", he is a master promoter, using every trick of traditional and Internet direct marketing to grow his business. (...) He is selling health-care products and services, and is calling upon an unfortunate tradition made famous by the old-time snake oil salesmen of the 1800s. '

Joseph Mercola - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And Verna if you do get the swine flue.. Dr. Mercola.. has just the "natural" remedy waiting of you...

Natural Health Information Articles and Health Newsletter by Dr. Joseph Mercola

You'll be fine to take his natural supplements so long as you aren't alergic to ginsing, snakeskin oil, rabbits feet and a small amount of tree bark.

Good luck and happy flu hunting!

Old 07-22-2009, 02:02 PM

Quote:
The report reveals that the FDA has found trace amounts of squalene in the anthrax vaccine.
26) Bottom line, is there any reason for alarm here?

No. Squalene is not added to any US-licensed vaccine, including anthrax vaccine. The background level of squalene found by the FDA is less than the concentration normally present in human blood. The FDA confirms that these trace levels are "naturally occurring and safe." Improved tests found no squalene in the lots where FDA found it. Nonetheless, DoD continues to compile additional knowledge about squalene and anti-squalene antibodies.

18) Did the British government test its anthrax vaccine for squalene?

Yes, The United Kingdom’s Ministry of Defence arranged for an independent laboratory to test 11 lots of the British anthrax vaccine manufactured at Porton Down, as well as other vaccines. No squalene was detected in those lots of vaccine, with a limit of detection of 0.1 microgram/ml (100 parts per billion).

15) Has anyone, anywhere found squalene added as an adjuvant to any US-licensed vaccine?

No

Verna.. you continue to site old articles without taking into account what has happened since..

"Dewsey Defeats Truman!!"

Old 07-28-2009, 02:03 PM

Just Announced on the news:

TRIALS will begin in eight states, including Georgia, (didn't catch the other 7). They will be looing for HEALTHY adults to DETERMINE THE SAFETY OF THE VACCINE FOR H1N1...any takers?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity