Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 04:01 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,439,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthirsty View Post
cause you are easy to "de-bunk".. and its fun for me..

I'm a jerk like that.

don't look up.. lasers..
Oh, please don't give ME the credit, to God be the Glory!! It's even more fun being of service to Him! Join us, why don't you?

You not a jerk, regardless of what "they" say........you're just uninformed, but feel free to follow me throughout this forum, you might learn something!

Love ya!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2009, 07:00 PM

4,440 posts, read 9,069,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
Oh, please don't give ME the credit
Trust me.. thats never happened.

Quote:
It's even more fun being of service to Him! Join us, why don't you?
You assume I don't. tsk tsk BL

Quote:
You not a jerk, regardless of what "they" say
Well I say it. Its true.

Quote:
........you're just uninformed
Hardly

Quote:
but feel free to follow me throughout this forum
Thanks for the permission??

Quote:
you might learn something!
Honestly.. I know so much its hard for me to learn more..

Old 07-27-2009, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Trust me.. thats never happened.

You assume I don't. tsk tsk BL

Well I say it. Its true.

Hardly

Thanks for the permission??

Honestly.. I know so much its hard for me to learn more..

Well said, but you forgot the I love ya part......well? Are you really paying attention? I LOVE YA ANYWAYS!!

Old 07-28-2009, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Well said, but you forgot the I love ya part......well? Are you really paying attention? I LOVE YA ANYWAYS!!
No I didn't forget it. For me it had no bearing on the conversation because.. well I don't believe you. And don't take that the wrong way.. You don't know me. You know next to nothing about me so.. telling someone you hardly know that you love them is

A) Creepy
2) Benefits.. you.

It ultimately makes you feel good.. and I'm find with that. However, it had no bearing on the conversation.

Now a question for you:

You always post these ridiculous threads.. I say ridiculous because of the following:

1. You believe it to be true and you believe it to be a sign of the second coming

2. However, in the same breath you talk about how you aren't going to let "them" (whoever "they" are) take your rights away..

I don't see the logic. You won't let them take your rights away which in turn would prevent what you believe to be the second coming?

I have to scratch my head on that one.

My belief is that you ultimately mean good (in your own way). However to the people who I think you are actually trying to reach.. you come off.. as lady crazy pants.

JMO.. I'll be around for more debunking as needed and as always.. thanks for your support.

Old 07-28-2009, 01:52 AM

6,712 posts, read 13,458,259 times
Quote:

don't look up.. lasers..
Lasers?! Where?!

Oh... I looked up...

Old 07-28-2009, 06:30 AM

Quote:
No I didn't forget it. For me it had no bearing on the conversation because.. well I don't believe you. And don't take that the wrong way.. You don't know me. You know next to nothing about me so.. telling someone you hardly know that you love them is

A) Creepy
2) Benefits.. you.

It ultimately makes you feel good.. and I'm find with that. However, it had no bearing on the conversation.

Now a question for you:

You always post these ridiculous threads.. I say ridiculous because of the following:

1. You believe it to be true and you believe it to be a sign of the second coming

2. However, in the same breath you talk about how you aren't going to let "them" (whoever "they" are) take your rights away..

I don't see the logic. You won't let them take your rights away which in turn would prevent what you believe to be the second coming?

I have to scratch my head on that one.

My belief is that you ultimately mean good (in your own way). However to the people who I think you are actually trying to reach.. you come off.. as lady crazy pants.

JMO.. I'll be around for more debunking as needed and as always.. thanks for your support.

Okay, I'll be around when you're ready to come aboard. We can use you this side of the kingdom! Remember, to whom much is given, much is required!

PS: I don't have to know you to love you, that's the Christ in me. He knows you better than you even know yourself, it's so much clearer when He lives inside of you, it's only then you will understand the love of which I speak about. By the way...lady crazy pants, that's a lot nicer than some of the labels I've been given. LOL!! Still........I continue to sound the alarm, Mama taught me well!

Old 07-28-2009, 07:30 AM

DutchNews.nl - Ball lightning hits 100 homes

Old 07-28-2009, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Okay, I'll be around when you're ready to come aboard. We can use you this side of the kingdom! Remember, to whom much is given, much is required!
Aboard what Betsey? Do you have the cojones to question my beliefs? Are you under the impression that if I don't believe exactly as you then I'm somehow relegated to the life raft with the holes in it? Please..

Quote:
PS: I don't have to know you to love you
Yeah you really do.

Quote:
, that's the Christ in me.
Yeah.. hmmm.. "the Christ" in you isn't like a superpower with the ability to make you leap tall buildings in a single leap. It cheapens the word "love".

Quote:
He knows you better than you even know yourself, it's so much clearer when He lives inside of you, it's only then you will understand the love of which I speak about.
He.. not you. My guess is you are trying to be "Christ" like and its commendable. However, its disingenuous to just say the words.. they are empty from the receiving end and only fulfill your desire to say on a message board to a stranger that you "love" them. I'm quite sure none of this is getting through... ~sigh~.

Quote:
By the way...lady crazy pants, that's a lot nicer than some of the labels I've been given. LOL!!
Its not a label.. just an observation and an opinion..

Quote:
Still........I continue to sound the alarm, Mama taught me well!
And I will continue to do what I do well by calling bs when I see it. Mama taught me well too.

Old 07-28-2009, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCSTroop View Post
Lasers?! Where?!

Oh... I looked up...
Think of it as galactic lasik.

Performed by raccoons.

Old 07-28-2009, 07:49 AM

Quote:
So the new world order has the ability to produce lightning?

Poor Georg Richmann.. just a scientist back in 1753 who was struck.. by the new world order..

Georg Wilhelm Richmann - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The New World Order.. "Its Electric!!!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity