Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 01:22 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,663,356 times

Advertisements

...into the presence of God, where we can leave where we are in the present, and step into the glory and the majesty of Him who sits upon the mercy seat of grace.

As I was coming home today, this song, sung by Phillips, Craig and Dean came on the radio. I've heard it many times before, of course, but today was different...as I sang along with them, I began to cry...a deep, deep cry that came from the very center of my soul...I couldn't get the words out...and the Lord put each and every one of you on my heart, and I began thanking Him for you...and for your salvation...your well-being, and His joy and His peace upon you and your loved ones...and I thanked Him that each one of you would experience the manifestation of His presence...the present living Person of Jesus in the power of the Holy Ghost...that this is where it all begins...and ends...this is, after all, what the Church, the true Church of the living God is here for...to make this world know that Jesus is alive!...not merely by declaring the doctrinal fact, but by living in the power of His resurrection!...our very survival in these last days depends upon knowing the power of His resurrection...survival is a testimony to the fact that death has no place here!...death itself has been swallowed up in victory! What a glorious assurance that is!

Our end will be God-governed...not man governed.

I pray this touches your hearts as it did mine for you all. I love you all very much....

...first...the group explaines the creation of this song, and what it means to them, the song is called: "Revelation Song"...
YouTube - Revelation Song- Story Behind The Song

...and now the song...
YouTube - Revelation Song -Philips Craig and Dean- (with lyrics)

God Bless you and yours...Amen.

Love,
Verna...your sister in Christ Jesus.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2009, 01:30 PM

7,874 posts, read 14,184,699 times
Amen

Old 07-30-2009, 03:59 PM

2,741 posts, read 8,887,255 times
Hey Verna! I love you too!
I, for one, am glad you are on the forum.
I haven't always agreed with everything you've posted, but I love you! (wouldn't it be nice if everyone who disagreed with others would love them anyway?) Well...maybe...we can all start today...

Bud

Old 07-30-2009, 04:04 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,442,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BudinAk View Post
I haven't always agreed with everything you've posted, but I love you! (wouldn't it be nice if everyone who disagreed with others would love them anyway?) Well...maybe...we can all start today...

Bud
Yes, Bud, it would be! Verna....from one heart to another, to God be the glory! You run your race you hear me girrrl! You do what the Lord has placed on your heart, you hear me! Love you too, sister!!

Old 07-30-2009, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudinAk View Post

Bud
Sweet...Thank you Bud...I'm glad you're here too ...!!!

Old 07-30-2009, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
Yes, Bud, it would be! Verna....from one heart to another, to God be the glory! You run your race you hear me girrrl! You do what the Lord has placed on your heart, you hear me! Love you too, sister!!
...I hear you girrrrl!!!!...

Old 07-31-2009, 04:45 AM

10,295 posts, read 9,700,649 times
AMEN....Verna!!!

Praise & glory to our Lord God, Jesus Christ!!
Hallelujah!
"our very survival in these last days depends upon knowing the power of His resurrection."

Old 07-31-2009, 05:39 AM

4,323 posts, read 6,026,409 times
You know Verna. I may not agree with some of your beliefs, however, I feel you have a very strong Love for God and His children. I don't know you but I can see you care for others much more than yourself. We need people like you. With all religions aside, the world would be better if people just focused on loving each other.

Old 07-31-2009, 06:26 AM

9,732 posts, read 4,064,206 times
Filled with wonder,
Awestruck wonder
At the mention of Your Name
Jesus, Your Name is Power
Breath, and Living Water
Such a marvelous mystery

Love those lyrics. Thanks for sharing, Verna.

Old 07-31-2009, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte'Chic View Post
AMEN....Verna!!! Praise & glory to our Lord God, Jesus Christ!!
Hallelujah!
"our very survival in these last days depends upon knowing the power of His resurrection."
...Curly!!!...You know how much I love you lady...and I love your post...it's so...YOU!!.....

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity