Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2009, 11:11 PM

8,186 posts, read 6,963,762 times

Advertisements

How does Father see us?
As His beloved children.
He created us.
He is our loving Father.

We venture out into this wilderness...
and the scales of life form on us, the sin, the darkness, hardens our outer shells. What does God see? He sees His child. He sees THROUGH our sin and darkness and despair and He sees His child.

Such as this...This is what He sees:
Take a good long hard look and let your heart open up

YouTube - Connie sings Somewhere over the Rainbow

So many on the wide path to destruction...
Do you understand what this verse means?
Those hardened scales, that sin, that darkness, things that we think about God that are wrong, despair, all of it is being destroyed.
The wide path of destruction is not a scary, threatening, miserable verse. It is a beautiful truth.

Father is working on EVERY SINGLE heart.
Everyone. Whether they understand that Jesus is their saviour or not, RIGHT NOW... They eventually WILL. Every knee will bow, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY! EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, tears streaming down their faces, that JESUS is their SAVIOUR. Some/most live their whole lives without knowing that they are in fact, LOVED and are SAFE and SECURE in His hands. Most die without knowing. Remember, the path is WIDE. Much must be destroyed. Much. Remember God is the refiner. His FIRE is the refiner's fire. It only destroys the dross.... not the precious silver (human beings).
Only that which needs to be destroyed.

All are being refined.
It's GOD's plan.
It is HIS plan. Have no fear. Perfect love casts out ALL FEAR.
TRUST HIM to do the right thing in HIS way.
Why do some walk this earth in total darkness, never getting it?
I don't know, but I do know that He has a reason and I trust Him.
The road is narrow that leads to life... I understand this 100%
It is true. Not many see it. Not many understand just how powerful His love is. Just how all encompassing it is. Just how magnificent.
HAVE FAITH!

Now I want you to go back to the video and fast forward it to 2:20.
The little child is standing there, unsure, waiting to be judged, unsure of herself, insecure, fearful...
Think of the Father... He see's us as He sees that little child, He sees the sins and the heartache that they went through on earth apart from Him, He knows that if they had understood how much they were loved, they would not have went down so many heartbreaking roads of darkness and despair. Now watch how Simon tells the little girl she is accepted.
Look at her smile. This is how Father sees ALL of us. As His children.

So desperately wanting to be LOVED.
HE LOVES US.
So many don't understand.

And He IS the Good Shepherd...
He will not forsake a single one of us...
He will ALWAYS leave the 99 to search for the ONE that is lost.

Those who SEE IT NOW, in this life.... walk the narrow road that leads to LIFE.

ALL are saved.

It never was about people going to heaven or hell.
It never was about people CHOOSING an ETERNAL destiny.
It was about GOD choosing US. ALL of US.

Remember that little girl. The next time you see someone you think is such a "sinner".... see that little child within that the Father sees. Because eventually, all the hardness, all the sin, all the despair, all the darkness will be burnt off in HIS refining fire.

It's ABOUT HIS LOVE for us.
And that's what it's ALWAYS been about.

Peace.

Last edited by .sparrow.; 09-25-2009 at 12:03 AM.. Reason: punctuation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2009, 12:49 AM

8,435 posts, read 10,557,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
How does Father see us?
As His beloved children.
He created us.
He is our loving Father.

We venture out into this wilderness...
and the scales of life form on us, the sin, the darkness, hardens our outer shells. What does God see? He sees His child. He sees THROUGH our sin and darkness and despair and He sees His child.

Such as this...This is what He sees:
Take a good long hard look and let your heart open up

So many on the wide path to destruction...
Do you understand what this verse means?
Those hardened scales, that sin, that darkness, things that we think about God that are wrong, despair, all of it is being destroyed.
The wide path of destruction is not a scary, threatening, miserable verse. It is a beautiful truth.

Father is working on EVERY SINGLE heart.
Everyone. Whether they understand that Jesus is their saviour or not, RIGHT NOW... They eventually WILL. Every knee will bow, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY! EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, tears streaming down their faces, that JESUS is their SAVIOUR. Some/most live their whole lives without knowing that they are in fact, LOVED and are SAFE and SECURE in His hands. Most die without knowing. Remember, the path is WIDE. Much must be destroyed. Much. Remember God is the refiner. His FIRE is the refiner's fire. It only destroys the dross.... not the precious silver (human beings).
Only that which needs to be destroyed.

All are being refined.
It's GOD's plan.
It is HIS plan. Have no fear. Perfect love casts out ALL FEAR.
TRUST HIM to do the right thing in HIS way.
Why do some walk this earth in total darkness, never getting it?
I don't know, but I do know that He has a reason and I trust Him.
The road is narrow that leads to life... I understand this 100%
It is true. Not many see it. Not many understand just how powerful His love is. Just how all encompassing it is. Just how magnificent.
HAVE FAITH!

Now I want you to go back to the video and fast forward it to 2:20.
The little child is standing there, unsure, waiting to be judged, unsure of herself, insecure, fearful...
Think of the Father... He see's us as He sees that little child, He sees the sins and the heartache that they went through on earth apart from Him, He knows that if they had understood how much they were loved, they would not have went down so many heartbreaking roads of darkness and despair. Now watch how Simon tells the little girl she is accepted.
Look at her smile. This is how Father sees ALL of us. As His children.

So desperately wanting to be LOVED.
HE LOVES US.
So many don't understand.

And He IS the Good Shepherd...
He will not forsake a single one of us...
He will ALWAYS leave the 99 to search for the ONE that is lost.

Those who SEE IT NOW, in this life.... walk the narrow road that leads to LIFE.

ALL are saved.

It never was about people going to heaven or hell.
It never was about people CHOOSING an ETERNAL destiny.
It was about GOD choosing US. ALL of US.

Remember that little girl. The next time you see someone you think is such a "sinner".... see that little child within that the Father sees. Because eventually, all the hardness, all the sin, all the despair, all the darkness will be burnt off in HIS refining fire.

It's ABOUT HIS LOVE for us.
And that's what it's ALWAYS been about.

Peace.
It is good news. Jesus wasn't joking!

YouTube - Connie Talbot- Imagine

Old 09-25-2009, 01:33 AM

4,346 posts, read 6,632,872 times
Thanks, both of you....

Old 09-25-2009, 09:05 PM

8,186 posts, read 6,963,762 times
Thanks kat...
that was so beautiful.

Old 09-27-2009, 11:10 PM

14,921 posts, read 17,256,500 times
Thank you, so true. I can't wait for the day when all scales are removed and when all hearts praise Him in unison, when all knees bow in adoration and when all are restored to Him. God bless.

Old 09-27-2009, 11:12 PM

61,286 posts, read 87,603,614 times
my bad but i dont think i gota warm close relationship with the father
i dont think he is mr rogers or mr T either
i think god looks like this

Old 09-28-2009, 11:20 AM

17,164 posts, read 11,438,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
my bad but i dont think i gota warm close relationship with the father
i dont think he is mr rogers or mr T either
i think god looks like this
What does that image mean to you in relationship to the Father?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity