Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2009, 09:49 AM

4,309 posts, read 6,445,623 times

Advertisements

Ask yourselves this question: Are you allowing yourself to become distracted by uniformed patter and chatter about other people's noise? You know, the truth deflector's? A good way to tell is to look at the manner of their deflection.

Are they continually trying to deflect your attention away from truth dialogs with personalities and rabbits holes, at the bottom of which you can never find substance? If so, then your deflection is their intention!

True Christ Believer's are defenders of truth and will stand with God until the end! So whether the deflector's are "cunning and kind" or simply, "bold with it", deflection is deflection.

So, if we are to rise above the deflector's of TRUTH, you must be willing to stand firm in your faith, regardless, regardlesssss of the noise!

Your sister in Christ, Betsey
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2009, 10:26 AM

1,289 posts, read 2,169,928 times
No need for us to be witch-hunters. We just need to keep our eyes on the Lord and be guided by the Holy Spirit. Have a good day in the Lord, Betsey!

Old 05-05-2009, 10:53 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,526,976 times
The Spirit keeps me distracted from many things that are not useful in my personal relationship with Him and in my personal ministry..

Old 05-06-2009, 07:01 AM

4,511 posts, read 7,524,906 times
dear Betsey:

dangling a carrot in people's face may just NOT be the medicine they need, but an antidote.

Old 05-06-2009, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by effie briest View Post
dear Betsey:

dangling a carrot in people's face may just NOT be the medicine they need, but an antidote.
In which... the antidote may just be the "cure"......? An ounce of prevention and such.

Old 05-10-2009, 12:26 AM

Please people, Believer's of the Gospel, Christians.... I urge you not to become distracted from your task, spreading the Good News of the Bible, we are almost there and the heat has been turned up quite a bit, but as we already know without a doubt, He never gives us more than we can bear.

So, keep the faith and don't become distracted. There are so much seeking the truth, and willing to listen. We are just called to spread the Gospel and the Holy Spirit does the rest. Godspeed to you all.

Your sister in Christ, Betsey

Old 10-16-2009, 06:26 PM

Everyone has an assignment to do. Some know what's required of them, and others...are still searching. To you: Don't give up the fight! No one said it would be easy. There are many that would seek to destroy and debunk if I may the Words of our Lord Jesus Christ, having twist and flip them to suit their itching ears.

And to some: Well guess what, it's gonna take a whole lot more..............to get me to quit! I will stand for what I believe and What I believe is Jesus Christ is Lord of All! I believe that HE is still in the saving business! I believe that you can come AS YOU ARE! I believe that He is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE!

And nothing that "they" say, can cause me to deny that..........................FINAL ANSWER!! "They" know who they are.

YouTube - Bob Marley - Who The Cap Fit
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity