U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2009, 01:24 PM

17,966 posts, read 14,882,363 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555
The Scriptures are clear that God is Triune in Nature. God is three separate and distinct Persons (therefore, three in Person) Who all have the same exact and identical essence. The same Sovereignty, Righteousness, Justice, Love, Eternal Life, Omniscience, Omnipresence, Omnipotence, Immutability, and Veracity. Yet, they are not to be considered as three God's, but rather as one God in three Persons with one essence.
Unbiblical statements:
"God is Triune in Nature"

"God is three separate and distinct Persons"

"God is a Person."

"Who all have the same exact and identical essence."

"One God in thee Persons"

"Three persons with one essence."

If God and the holy spirit are two separate "persons" then Jesus was begotten by two Gods for He said He is the Son of God and "begotten by holy spirit."

The only way to "prove" trinity is to use unbibilcal statements not found in the Bible. They cloud more than clear the truth of the relationship of God to the Son.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2009, 01:26 PM

4,883 posts, read 5,852,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciotamicks View Post
God presents Himself to the Jews as the Son of Man in Daniel 7. Once you figure that out, you will have revelation, which was revealed in Revelation. And I answered your question ChrystyGril, it is just your blindness to the fact that is unwilling to see, lack of scriptural discernment, which I have seen ever so prevalent here at City Data.
This is your explanation??? How does this explain the verse I presented to you???? And you call me blind??? ROFL...that's rich!!

This verse is about Jesus being presented to GOD....nothing more, nothing less. This is the verse I asked your explanation for....nothing more, nothing less. Is it that you CAN'T explain how Jesus can be presented to GOD and still be GOD????

Daniel 7:
The Son of Man Presented

13"I kept looking in the night visions,
And behold, with the clouds of heaven
One like a Son of Man (Jesus)was coming,
And He (Jesus) came up to the Ancient of Days (GOD)
And was presented before Him (GOD).
14"And to Him (Jesus) was given dominion,
Glory and a kingdom,
That all the peoples, nations and men of every language
Might serve Him
His dominion is an everlasting dominion
Which will not pass away;
And His kingdom is one
Which will not be destroyed.

Jesus was presented to GOD....Jesus is not GOD....he is Gods SON.

Old 11-12-2009, 01:28 PM

5,302 posts, read 6,021,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
Actually, it is not erred. It is proven without using eisegesis but cold hard facts. Facts which you ignore.

If I disregard the word of God why am I always bringing it to bear against your paganism?

So I will just take this as your post informing me of your final defeat.
Your study above has done nothing to the doctrine whatsoever. Your use of a A.E. Knoch's words and interpretation over the context, syntax and linguistics is considered not only heretical, but contrary to the scripture and its overall message. Nice try student.

No defeat here, just shunning your work, because it rightly shows in how you procceed with it. Shoddy.

I align all man's words with scripture, and your translation of A.E. Knoch has proved nothing but say, the Transfer of Days is still God, just like your silly OLAM and AIONOS theory, which soon enough..when I have a little more time to spend dealing New Agers on this specific topic, I will address and dismantle completely.

LOL STUDENT!

Old 11-12-2009, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristyGrl View Post
This is your explanation??? How does this explain the verse I presented to you???? And you call me blind??? ROFL...that's rich!!
I explained it to you in the previous post from this one.

Quote:
This verse is about Jesus being presented to GOD....nothing more, nothing less. This is the verse I asked your explanation for....nothing more, nothing less. Is it that you CAN'T explain how Jesus can be presented to GOD and still be GOD????

Like I said...your interperation of scripture is separated as is with many who fail in its understanding. The OT and NT are to be read together, not separate. OT prediction, NT realization.

Get it right! Now answer my question if you can:

Why is God and Christ paralleled in exact terminology in Daniel and Revelation?

ANSWER IT!

Old 11-12-2009, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Unbiblical statements:
"God is Triune in Nature"

"God is three separate and distinct Persons"

"God is a Person."

"Who all have the same exact and identical essence."

"One God in thee Persons"

"Three persons with one essence."

If God and the holy spirit are two separate "persons" then Jesus was begotten by two Gods for He said He is the Son of God and "begotten by holy spirit."

The only way to "prove" trinity is to use unbibilcal statements not found in the Bible. They cloud more than clear the truth of the relationship of God to the Son.
I'm still waiting for that whale to fly....right now he's still dancing.

Old 11-12-2009, 01:57 PM

17,966 posts, read 14,882,363 times
ChristyGrl,
a hit dog barks.

I notice our detractors such as Sciotamicks bark the loudest so he must feel threatened the most.

Notice how Mike and Sciotamicks refuse to approach with sound words? Here is something in reference to that . . .

If anyone is teaching differently and is not approaching with sound words, even those of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the teaching in accord with devoutness, he is conceited, versed in nothing, but morbid about questionings and controversies, out of which is coming envy, strife, calumnies, wicked suspicions, altercations of men of a decadent mind and deprived of the truth, inferring that devoutness is capital."
(1 Timothy 6:3-5 CLV)

Old 11-12-2009, 02:09 PM

Quote:
ChristyGrl,
a hit dog barks.

I notice our detractors such as Sciotamicks bark the loudest so he must feel threatened the most.

Notice how Mike and Sciotamicks refuse to approach with sound words? Here is something in reference to that . . .

If anyone is teaching differently and is not approaching with sound words, even those of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the teaching in accord with devoutness, he is conceited, versed in nothing, but morbid about questionings and controversies, out of which is coming envy, strife, calumnies, wicked suspicions, altercations of men of a decadent mind and deprived of the truth, inferring that devoutness is capital."
(1 Timothy 6:3-5 CLV)
I didn't think the verse I asked for an explanation of was so extraordinary...but apparently it must have been because I still have no answer how Jesus can be presented to GOD and still be GOD. It's always easy to make claims but not so easy to back them up when scripture contradicts that claim.

Old 11-12-2009, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristyGrl View Post
I didn't think the verse I asked for an explanation of was so extraordinary...but apparently it must have been because I still have no answer how Jesus can be presented to GOD and still be GOD. It's always easy to make claims but not so easy to back them up when scripture contradicts that claim.
This is the deal. Scripture interprets scripture. You and others have failed to present the harmony of scripture, but rather have taken things out of context, trying to prove them, weighed against nothing. Your question was answered fully, and the reason you haven't seen Christ as Deity is the first mistake, therefore the rest of your analysis in in error. ti's called landslide eisegesis.

I will say it once again.

OT looks forward to Christ.
NT is the realization of Christ.

YOU, ChrystyGirl, are having trouble bringing both the Old and New testament together as the two witnesses for Christ. You cannot spearate the two testaments at all. Never. You have to harmoniously look at them together. Your request to decipher why Daniel 7 is presenting Jesus, the son of man, to God, is realized in Revelation...or haven't you got that yet? Revelation is the realization of Daniel. Words sealed....words unsealed.

That is your answer...just as God has presented Himself as the savior throughout the Old Testament, He presents Christ as the Savior and Messiah in the NewTestament. Therefore, Christ is part of God.

To believe in UR and believe that Christ is the Messiah, part of the monotheistic God is one thing, but to deny who Christ is, is heresey.

You choose, but I caution you, to look into the scripture and don't take my claim, or anyone else's including your UR theologins that have erred since the 2nd century, and were rightfully tossed from the church.

Take the claim of the word, the entire word of God, not just little bits and pieces to support your pre-conceived assumtions based on man's words, but choose the Holy Word of God, spoken and breathed by Him.

You can't answer my question, because you are afraid that if you do, you will believe that He is who He is.

And for the record, you don't have me dancing at all. You are all dancing around the subjects that are presented here with your faulty interpretation that rely solely on one text...when there are hundreds of texts that support my claim. This is called scriptural gymnastics, actions that are ever present amongst the UR doctrine.

Answer the question...any of you that claim the non-deity of Christ.

Why is Christ and God synonmous in charateristic attributes in Daniel and Revelation? Answer it! Or concede.

Old 11-12-2009, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciotamicks View Post
This is the deal. Scripture interprets scripture. You and others have failed to present the harmony of scripture, but rather have taken things out of context, trying to prove them, weighed against nothing. Your question was answered fully, and the reason you haven't seen Christ as Deity is the first mistake, therefore the rest of your analysis in in error. ti's called landslide eisegesis.

I will say it once again.

OT looks forward to Christ.
NT is the realization of Christ.

YOU, ChrystyGirl, are having trouble bringing both the Old and New testament together as the two witnesses for Christ. You cannot spearate the two testaments at all. Never. You have to harmoniously look at them together. Your request to decipher why Daniel 7 is presenting Jesus, the son of man, to God, is realized in Revelation...or haven't you got that yet? Revelation is the realization of Daniel. Words sealed....words unsealed.

That is your answer...just as God has presented Himself as the savior throughout the Old Testament, He presents Christ as the Savior and Messiah in the NewTestament. Therefore, Christ is part of God.

To believe in UR and believe that Christ is the Messiah, part of the monotheistic God is one thing, but to deny who Christ is, is heresey.

You choose, but I caution you, to look into the scripture and don't take my claim, or anyone else's including your UR theologins that have erred since the 2nd century, and were rightfully tossed from the church.

Take the claim of the word, the entire word of God, not just little bits and pieces to support your pre-conceived assumtions based on man's words, but choose the Holy Word of God, spoken and breathed by Him.

You can't answer my question, because you are afraid that if you do, you will believe that He is who He is.

And for the record, you don't have me dancing at all. You are all dancing around the subjects that are presented here with your faulty interpretation that rely solely on one text...when there are hundreds of texts that support my claim. This is called scriptural gymnastics, actions that are ever present amongst the UR doctrine.

Answer the question...any of you that claim the non-deity of Christ.

Why is Christ and God synonmous in charateristic attributes in Daniel and Revelation? Answer it! Or concede.
Jesus is GODS SON NOT GOD....there is a huge difference between a son and a father. Jesus is NOT GOD.

Old 11-12-2009, 02:47 PM

30,354 posts, read 22,540,724 times
Quote:
ChristyGrl,
a hit dog barks.

The words of Scripture are clear. Philippians 2:5-8, and John 1:1-5, are declarations of the Deity of Christ. They reveal the foolishness and the absurdity of those who against all reason, continue to deny the Triune nature of God, the Deity of Christ. The beliefs of cultists who deny these truths are not beliefs consistant with the revealed Word of God. The more you bluster and bellow your heresies, the more you expose yourselves for what you are. And no more time need be wasted on those who will not listen. True Christians know you for what you are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity